[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smoking weed causes hallucinations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 10

File: 1439161153382.jpg (48KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1439161153382.jpg
48KB, 720x540px
When I smoke weed I experience semi-hallucinations. Auditory and visual. They aren't really hallucinations though, but more like a fine projection overlaying reality. That's the best I can do to explain it. Usually I hear strange sounds, see strange patterns, and see people's faces distort. I also notice extremely subtle random things that people do. The sounds I hear are like someone whispering to me while I'm in the driver seat and they are in the back seat. If I smoke a lot I find it extremely difficult to see because of the "overlaying" hallucinations. These hallucinations also do not make things appear, but rather distort my surroundings into different shapes and highlight strange patterns that I will then obsess over. What does this mean. Yes, schizophrenia does run in my family (at least, possibly, my cousin got it), but I believe at this point it can't be that because I only experience these symptoms when I smoke, and I don't experience any reality breaks when sober.
>>
>>18592511

It means you're a pussy who can't handle your weed. Don't do psychedelics. They'll be 1,000 times worse for you.
>>
>>18592513
I plan to take them. I don't get scared or anything. No one really seems to understand what I'm talking about so I'm pretty sure they aren't getting the same effect I am.
>>
File: 200w_d.gif (135KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
200w_d.gif
135KB, 200x200px
I havnt smoked in 5+ years because of the military but I used to see some shit

My vision is an infinite recursion like pic related

Sometimes whatever im thinking manifests overlaying my vision... what my eyes sees blurs out and my thought of lets say a dog is in front of me... its like dreaming
>>
File: 200w_d (1).gif (97KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
200w_d (1).gif
97KB, 200x200px
>>18592587
>>
>>18592519
Yeeeah nah. RIP anon.

Good luck though, you're going to need it.

Hope they have internet over at the mental ward, so you can tell us how it went
>>
>>18592587
I also get that. I always described it as "zooming in", although I did notice there is a rebound. Interesting.
As for the overlaying thoughts. I have that exact same thing happen.
>>
>>18592519
You don't think you get scared until you're fucked six ways from
Sunday on some
Great LSD or psilocybin LOL

GET FUCKED FAGGOT
>>
>>18592598
Grow up.
>>
I think the closest I can relate to this, when I get high everything seems to repeat in a rapid loop, like if I look in the mirror it feels like it's being replayed one second back on a loop until I do/look away. Also vision starts to sway side to side making it feel like I'm on a ship.
>>
>>18592628
If he does that then someone will certainly cut him down
>>
>>18592511
you could very well be schizophrenic. which would mean that smoking herb is very bad for you because it is known to trigger schizophrenic episodes in people with the disorder

did you start having these experiences in your late teens/early twenties? that's usually when the episodes will first appear

if you look up interviews of schizophrenic people talking about how they experience cannabis it sounds very similar
>>
>>18592667
Yes, late teens. It's entirely possible.
>>
File: Bergenwerth Medicine.jpg (208KB, 1332x945px) Image search: [Google]
Bergenwerth Medicine.jpg
208KB, 1332x945px
>>18592667
It's amazing how you can make a diagnosis based on a single uncertain ancedote

Phycology sure has come a long way from lifetime imprisonment of the insane and regular lobotomies for children
>>
>>18592697
Why are you so obsessed with derailing this thread?
>>
You just believe what you think is all.

Your perceptions become reality to you, which is why marijuana becomes interesting.
>>
File: 1464276650137129470.jpg (104KB, 800x858px) Image search: [Google]
1464276650137129470.jpg
104KB, 800x858px
>>18592707
Why are you so obsessed with derailing this thread?
>>
>>18592511
>When I smoke weed I experience semi-hallucinations. Auditory and visual.

You have a latent mental disorder that weed is exacerbating. Might not be the /x/ answer you want but its the right one and the one you need.

Not everyone is cut out to smoke.
>>
>>18592697
Dude Marijuana psychosis is a well documented effect of smoking, especially with people who have a mental disorder latent or otherwise.

I know it seems like some magic RP /x/ bullshit but this is pretty standard knowledge to any well versed and well read smoker.

You need to shut up and learn something anon.
>>
>>18592511
Dubs speak truth. 1's speak self truth.

Hallucinations, they might be our thoughts. Thoughts are strong. They are bold. They are just made. To hallucinate, is to amplify it. It sounds and looks real. But it isn't. Strange, but true.

This is why so many people go "insane". It's because they start to believe it's true. It's not though. Just a thought.
>>
>>18592697
Do you wanna know why he can be so certain? It's because weed doesn't make you trip at all. Period. You will never get visuals or audio hallucinations from weed and if you do, there is something else going on. Combine this information with the fact that weed has been found to activate people with latent psychological disorders or worsen those who al ready suffer from them. It really isn't too crazy for the other posters to make the assumptions he did based on this known information
>>
When I smoke half a joint I start hearing little pieces of music in the background. I understand what you're saying OP. I get the same thing - a loop of the moment where things get muddy. That and i feel like i cant communicate well. But my tolerance is extremely low.

The only bad trip I've had was when I smoked weed during the trip and these side effects freaked me out. So don't do that if you do psychs. Same with drinking. People like you and me should stick to one or the other.

Do you get lightheadedness?

I don't have a history of mental illness in my family but I have experienced trauma as a young teen.

Surely we are fine OP. I do well in uni, am a lonely person but still have some friends. Sometimes I think I'm obsessive or something.

Wait maybe I am schizophrenic. Who knows man. Even if I am, I'm still doing well in life.
>>
>>18592780
These aren't the typical kind of hallucinations. Nothing is being formed out of nothing. It's a projection on what I am already observing. Certain details exit the peripheral, others become more prevalent. Others take the background. It's like taking a picture of the same object from different angles. What's being observed isn't changing, but the way it is, is. There is a projection like overlay, but my reality isn't breaking. Nothing is forming out of nothing, I just experience an observational shift. The dichotomy between imagination and observation does become more hazy, but not invisible.
>>
>>18592804
I do get lightheadedness, and similar experiences.
>>
I was getting scary thoughts and thought I could hear other people's thoughts. Took a t break and don't really enjoy smoking anymore
>>
>>18592511
There's the imagination, that thing what happens when you visualize something and it's like alt-tabbing between programs. It isn't just visual but involves all your senses. Then there's your perceptual field, which creates a model of reality from sense-data - we "hallucinate" objects as our minds form boundaries between objects (objects don't actually exist, there is nothing in reality to differentiate one object from another, the systems of objects, detection of patterns, and rules is constructed and overlaid based on our expectations of how the world works. So imagination and preception are innately blended together, not opposites, perception is inherently interpretive.

In dream imagination becomes nearly the whole of perception, and entering a lucid dream directfully from wakefulness is the ultimate manifestation of this. This was been called "entering the spirit world" because it mirrors your expectations, and if you're practicing mystical techniques and arrive at such a profound state you're liable to have experiences that are in line with your beliefs, which is in fact what happens.

The true value of mystical techniques is being technologies of the mind/experience that can offer potential tools to alter one's self, which is the greatest power one could hope to have. Various spiritual frameworks have been created to try to offer some of this, but if you want the purest juice you'll shed them all and ride the universe bareback using philosophy and science as beacons.

Psychadelic drugs including marijuana definitely blur perception and imagination, as I have personally and know many who find perception-bending much easier and effective under the influence. Weed is known for making people experience distortions of the type you describe, it doesn't seem out of this norm.
>>
>>18592822
I get you, im just saying it's possible to gleam the idea that the weed is exacerbating these issues. Im not a schizophrenia expert so I can't tell you what a typical hallucination is, but I do know it manifests itself differently for everyone. Despite all that though, weed simply doesn't do that to you. If this is really happening to you, consider seeing a doctor, man. I'm not saying this to be mean, I'm saying this because you might need help and catching it while you are still self aware is really important to being treated and saving yourself more torment
>>
>>18592895
Please do not fucking listen to this guy. This is absolutely out of the norm and not a typical side effect of weed. Its not classified as a psychedelic drug and this is not what it does to you. I've been smoking daily for years and have known several other people who do and this has never happened. Even disregarding my anecdotal evidence, there is tons of research into this and weed simply is not a psychadelic. Don't let this guy fuck with your head
>>
>>18592907
Marijuana is though. Look it up.
>>
>>18592912
Its in a grey area but regardless full on hallucinations and deep changes in perception are not typical and not a normal reaction to smoking weed, and should definitely be noted and watched. If you smoke a joint and experience what OP is saying, that is not from weed alone and I know you know this.
>>
>>18592919
These aren't "deep changes".
>>
>>18592511
Unfortunately marijuana can have serious effects for a small percentage of people who can be at risk for schizophrenia. You might want to find out if you're one of those people because it can permanently buttfuck your life.
>>
>>18592929
Believe me, I know. My best friend was, and he committed suicide.
>>
I have a schizoid disorder and this can happen to people with schizophrenia and the like. I suggest getting on meds, if you don't like it.
>>
>>18592895
Marijuana is a psychoactive drug, not a psychedelic drug, they are two different things. You're mistaken.
>>
You can induce a hallucination normally by just closing your eyes, preferably while sleepy and laying down, and focusing on the center of your field of view. Try to look for shapes. After a few seconds you'll begin to see a very faint changing shape. Keep focusing on it and keep track of what things it turns into. You'll find that control over what it changes into is a bit difficult at first, you need to visualize what it will turn into a few times periodically and eventually it will. Trying to make it turn into a simple shape like a gear, octagon, or something else tends to be easier.

From here it's a matter of practicing to try to make the "hallucination" more vivid, change it easier etc. You can try creating it when your eyes are open as well, perhaps in a very dim room and gradually brightening, etc. Basically you're looking for gradual ways to do what you want with it and training yourself in that direction, which is the basis for perception-bending. Thinking about it as a mental phenomenon instead of spiritual helps greatly with figuring out analogous techniques (you can also do this with physical sensation, creating physical hallucinations, a phenomenon called chi / reiki. The forehead is especially prone to experiencing such physical hallucinations, this is where third eye memes comes from. All mystical experiences are altered psychological states.)
>>
>>18592511
dumb ass. marijuana is a mild hallucinogen. now get to gym class mongoloid. marijuana is not paranormal
>>
>>18592919
Every looked at a textured wall of stucco ceiling and gone "like whoa, man?" That's what he's talking about. It's just making faces in clouds because doing that shit's fascinating when high.
>>
>>18592729
this is so wrong. dont take advice from /x/..they only smoke mexican ditch weed
>>
>>18592511
Dude pot gave me psychosis, STOP NOW ! you could be permanently fucking you brain up . a small percent of people are allergic to the stuff genetically .
>>
>>18593051
If "paranormal" means "outside normal human experience" then certainly altered states of consciousness are included.

I think that it's conspiracy theories that truly don't belong, that shit belongs in /pol/.
>>
>>18593058
>allergic to the stuff genetically .
I was strapped down in a bed and injected with a sedative . left there all day in an isolation room . Normies who enjoy pot don't experience the effects you are describing !
>>
I'm on mushrooms and waiting for the hallucinations
>>
>>18593082
Couple it with binaural beats
>>
>>18593089
With what mate
>>
File: 1467853578887.jpg (18KB, 348x324px) Image search: [Google]
1467853578887.jpg
18KB, 348x324px
>>18593082
LOL that's like saying I just penetrated a woman's asshole and now I'm waiting to cum LOL
>>
>>18593112
Saved.

I'm making this my wife's background on her laptop.
>>
>>18593124
You'll really bamboozle her
>>
>>18593112
It kicked in
>>
>>18593044

For some reason I have an adverse effect to alcohol and I often find myself unable to sleep after a night out which causes sleep deprevation

The combo of sleel deprevation and dehydration/toxins cause me to have intense close eyed visuals.

I use it to my advantage and use meditation techniques to hallucinate for a couple hours and i find my mind problem solves in dream like vividness during these sessions.

I basically keep my body as still as I can for 20 mins and maintain instense focus on not falling asleep but my body starts to act as if it was asleep. Then I do deep breathing and clear my mind of any thoughts. Then the dreamlike trip starts.

I have to make SURE there are no distractions like noises but to include stray thoughts. You are looking to acheive sensory deprevation while also blocking concious thoughts. This is when your brain creates its own "reality" as it always craves stimulus. It creates it own.
>>
>>18593077
>>18593058

Can you read over my post here please

>>18592804

And tell me if my experiences are similar to yours?

How do I know if I'm a normie or not
>>
>>18593227
I experienced extreme paranoia when I smoked the stuff . like I would think back on negative social interactions for hours over and over again.over analyzing everything. Sometimes I would feel like I was in a time warp stuck in the moment movies would freak me out . I never experienced hallucinations auditory or visual . My psychosis only consisted of discussions like I thought people were watching my house or the global elite were trying to kill me . My psychosis lasted for 2 months . I gave up the pot toke my meds and then I recovered . My uncle is schizophrenic so that should have been my first hint to not use the stuff in the first place . My ex-gf was a heavy pot smoker and never experienced any of these symptoms. Just stop , stop now none of what you explained is normal for 99% of pot users !
>>
>>18593280
delusions *
>>
>>18592519
it's an adverse reaction akin to an allergy. had a friend that would have full on visual hallucinations but after a while it ceased to happen. that's all, nothing to worry about honestly just enjoy it until your tolerance no longer permits it.
>>
>>18593280
once you turn 30 your brain becomes fully developed and is at a lower risk of pot causing psychosis . I was 26 when this all happened to me . I was smoking daily for a year before I broke .Never had touched the stuff much before that .
>>
I'm so fucking out of it lads. Drugs are /x/ though. Our guys here are either on drugs, crazy or have actually just seen a fucking spoopy apparition. I just saw the queen of England chilling out in my alleyways.
>>
>>18593055
No its not wrong, and I smoke among the best in the world quality wise.
>>
>>18592511
that's schizophrenia, keep smoking and you'll stay like that.
>>
regular pot smokers that enjoy it, get mellow relaxed, music is more intense and movies are funnier and more interesting . They do not see shit !
>>
>>18593558
I have smoked more times than I could possibly count, I doubt it.
>>
>>18592511
Can you see sound vibrations
>>
>>18593981
Possibly. Sometimes when I close my eyes I can experience visions of a curved line protruding from a focal point. Also strange tetrahexahedron's collapsing in on itself, and unfolding simultaneously, creating a recurving image.
>>
>>18592519
>Yes, schizophrenia does run in my family

Do NOT try psychedelics for the love of shit unless you're hell-bent on unlocking your schizophrenic tendencies and want to risk a psychotic reaction. The fact that you have such vivid hallucinations from weed is a telling sign that you're suspect to potential mental illnesses.
>>
>>18594106
Are you sure you aren't smoking PCP you stupid fuck?
>>
File: Koala.jpg (763KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763KB, 1024x768px
>>18592511
ur smoking spiked weed or shouldnt be smoking weed

>pick one
>>
>>18594188
It only tends to happen if I am really close to sleeping. Also, why so hostile?
>>
>>18594195
Spiked is 100% possible.
>>
>>18594188
What stick did you sit on?
>>
>>18594182
I really don't care.
>>
>>18594226
You are going to care when you start hearing fucking voices and shit.
>>
Weed
>>
>>18594182
>This fella gets it !
Just become a closet alcoholic and chain smoker save yourself a life time of crazy bullshit .
my schizophrenic uncle has been pan handlign since he was 21 he's now 66 and crazier than batshit with all the meds in the world !
>>
>>18594235
And why do you care? It's more than likely that I just have a higher sensitivity to marijuana than most, or more sensitivity to the psychedelic effect marijuana does have (look it up, it does). You seem very adamant that I must have schizophrenia, nothing else. Not to mention you've stayed in my thread for awhile now.
>>
>>18594242
>4242
I like that get there friend
>>18594243
Yeah I'd just kill myself if it got to that point are you kidding me.
>>
Weed is a plant, a plantnof different varieties and strains. They all contain different amounts of psychoactive substances. Probably just got some good weed man. Enjoy it while it lasts.
>>
>>18594226
>>18592519
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb8wQjwVu2g
>>
>>18594249
Likely a very strong Sativa. I have had indica highs before that were conventional so it's not "muh schizophrenia", it's not like I have never had a normal high.
>>
>>18594255
Nigerian is some weird shit too, Durban poison also...
>>
>>18594251
LOL. Not even close.
>>
The only thing paranormal about cannabis, is that it is federally illegal in the US.
>>
>>18594285
Yep, still baffles me.
>>
>>18594290
$$$$$$$$
>>
>>18592511
I used to react to weed like this too. (It was better than being sober at the time.) I developed a tolerance eventually.

>>18592513
I never had a problem with shrooms or DMT either.

Everyones different I guess.
>>
>>18594226
Man, I wish I could send you acid just so I could see your whole foot in your mouth. What are you, a fucking child?
>>
I took a neuropharmaceuticals course in university.

It that course we learned that 1 in 6 people are born with a mutation that makes it so they are incapable of metabolizing cannibinoids. This means that your brain is unable to break them down. This results in the accumulation of cannibinoids in neurons which causes the neurons to die. As these neurons die they release all of their neurotransmitters into the area around them (including into synapses). This flood of neurotransmitters is what is causing your hallucinations.

If you continue using cannibinoids, you will eventually develop schizophrenia.

I suggest switching to mdma.
>>
You're just hypersensitive to it.
>>
I found an article kinda pertaining to this phenomenon. It's about schizophrenia and abnormal cannabinoid metabolism

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/5378911_Cannabis_Cannabinoids_and_Schizophrenia_Integration_of_the_Evidence
>>
>>18594448
Are you that desperate to be right? Are you that upset?
>>
>>18594496

HOLY FUCK
I FINALLY FIGURED OUT WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THIS FUCKING THREAD
>>
>>18594475
>>18594496

Are either of you two still here?

>>18594436

Or you?

I'm convinced that I'm going crazy.
>>
>>18594785
4chan is making you crazy. Not the weed.
>>
>>18592587
Also noticed this when I would smoke too much, then i would get "green fever" and the spins. First time getting high, though, I felt like I could feel everything in my body. I could feel my bones, the air leaving my chest as i breathed, even the hairs on the back on my neck. Everything seemed to move super slowly, as if the world had came to a stop and then when I finally moved everything started becoming a blur and I could barely tell what was real.
>>
>>18592511
you're probably smoking too much. don't take really big rips, m8.
>>
Never understood people who couldn't handle their weed.

It seemed like I was the most chilled back motherfucker and all of my friends were wigging the fuck out acting stupid. I didn't even smoke that often at all and took really deep hits.

I also feel like I have a lot of social anxiety thats almost eliminated when I smoke. Really pisses me off that it's illegal and I am job hunting (AZ)

I can probably BS my way into a medical card, but I'm also /k/ as fuck and don't want the government taking away muh guns. (Even if legal on a state level, the federal form prohibits you from buying a firearm and it's perjury to lie on it)
>>
>>18595509
It's not that. I have smoked for years, and at one point daily. I could usually tell the difference between a strong indica or sativa because the strong sativa's my friends would get gave me the high I described in the OP. If I was smoking an indica I experienced a normal high.
>>
>>18592511
>Smoking weed causes hallucinations
HOLY SHIT, WE GOT SOME BREAKING NEWS OVER HERE!

How does it feel to be the one to discover this phenomenon?
>>
>>18592511
Im jealous.
>>
>>18595517
Yeah, I'm not upset about what happens when I smoke sativa. It makes it way easier to meditate too, which is a plus because I have difficulties quieting my mind.
>>
>>18595513
Yeah it was just weird because my friends and I would usually share from a friend who had her card, so it wasn't Like I was smoking indica when they had sativa. I understand how somebody could have the confusion about it though.

Not to say I never had a good energetic high every now and then, but usually I just ended up super aware and social when normally I'm stuck inside my own head overthinking things and scared to talk when not high.

Indica is probably my favorite, but I'm lazy as fuck so I would probably use sativa for work.
>>
>>18595515
Insecurity, the post.
>>
>>18595526
I prefer sativa now. When I was a younger teen, maybe like 14, I was indica all the way, but as I got older I came to prefer the energy, euphoria and bizarre experiences I got from a good sativa or hybrid bud. The thing is, indica is great for people with anxiety, stress and sleep problems, but if you're already depressed and lethargic you're worsening your problems by ten fold. I was more of a depressed lethargic type, so I didn't get much out of it.
>>
>>18595535
I'm probably in the same boat. I think I'm lazy because of loads of underlying depression. I need to experiment with different strains again, but I don't know any people who have access to good shit and don't want to be drug tested for my job when I finally get one.
>>
>>18595552
I'm struggling with depression right now. If you're like me, you know all the steps to fix it, you just can't put it into action. I think getting a job would help though. Take up writing and maybe music too, people that are depressed tend to be very good writers.
>>
>>18592511
You'll probably want to take it easy on weed if you're predisposed to schizophrenia. They don't know if it causes it per se, but it definitely aggravates it.
>>
>>18595561
Forgot to add, if you want to keep smoking without having those symptoms you should smoke pure indica strains. That's what they prescribe PTSD patients and the like -- it gives you the nice body high without any of the mental spaceyness, giddiness, paranoia etc.
>>
>>18595574
>>18595561
see
>>18595535
>>18595513
I don't have schizophrenia. If I did, the amount of weed I have smoked would have 100% triggered it. I'm just hyper-sensitive to sativa.
>>
>>18595554
Yep. I know what I need to do, I'm 23 and still don't have a GED, Drivers license, and have been out of work for about 6 months. All of these things are super fixable and I have a mental block that makes me just not do it.

I've had people ask me why I don't just do these things and I don't really have an answer. I know I need to, I just cant.

It's not even like I'm stupid In general sense. I took some GED pretests and did great with almost no practice, and I'm good at pointing out incompetence and fixing things. I can weld, play drums, guitar, and I love camping.

But when It comes to doing basic shit like making something of myself I just draw a huge blank. No drive at all. (And I dont smoke currently.)

My only explanation is Depression, but I haven't really had anything major happen to me. It's probably just because my social life is a mess and I have nothing going for me so I'm spiralling until I go off my dad's insurance and I'll probably become a homeless guy.
>>
>>18595583
I know how you feel. The only thing you can do is try. Don't get antidepressants, they make you feel worse (lethargic, tired, etc.). Try playing online games to supplement for a lacking social life. Make friends and play with them, it will satiate that extrovert compulsion we all possess. Make sure not to play too much, video games are really addictive, and most people can't regulate themselves well enough with them.
You're currently missing something, and that's what's making it so hard to get that energy you need to do anything. For me, I'm not eating right/dealing with the suicide of my friend. You should try and figure out what you're missing, fix it, and then slowly work from there. If it's a lack of purpose or meaning, practice a hobby you really like, and do something with it. If you feel lonely, step out of your comfort zone and try to meet new people, etc.
>>
>>18595583
it's because your parents are enabling you .
>>
>>18595608
Yeah I need to get my GED and take some cheapo community college classes just for social reasons. I play a bit too much games and netflix right now and don't get out much. I've even considered riding the city bus just so I could talk to strangers and get my social confidence up. Literally nothing better to do.

I feel like if I had a purpose I would shine, but right now I'm just imn some weird neet limbo.

Sorry to hear about your friend

>>18596038
Probably. I've considered just moving out and being homeless for a little while to get my feet wet with taking care of myself. I'd have a place to go if things got too bad.
>>
>DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>18596062
>I listen to Jewish Hollywood rhetoric instead of acknowledging the vast majority of marijuana consumers who do not act like retards: The post

Sure thing, chief.
>>
>>18596050
getting a shitty job at best buy would also give you a social life . I made some good friends when I was young just working and retail and getting to know my co-workers ! I even dated someone I worked with at one point so you never know bud ! get out there and start living life .
>>
>>18592511
OP i have the exact same effects as you. I understand you. I think this is pretty much normal for how marijuana should function.
I have done lsd, shrooms, dmt, salvia, cocaine, heroin/opiums, nutmeg, and amphetamines. And nothing bad happened to me.

Of course you are not me so there is no guarentee you won't go insane, but for me there are long term negative effects.

The only positive long term effects I had are seeing everything as an illusion or a dream, being kinder and open to others, eliminating pride, paranoia, and hate, removing fear of death, being more joyful and clear minded, trusting others faster, being more comfortable with myself, and being less selfish.

Also pro tip drugs will never teach you anything that you couldnt also learn without them. Just view a trip like watching a movie for a few hours. It is nothing special. You wont become enlightened or anything. Keep yourself grounded on both feet.
Dont ever, not even for a single moment think you are better or higher then anyone else.

Good luck in your journey of life.
>>
>>18597113
I should add that I quit all those drugs. Only smoke herbs twice a month or so.
I am however doing a lot meditation.
>>
File: Good job Dorothy.jpg (77KB, 500x299px) Image search: [Google]
Good job Dorothy.jpg
77KB, 500x299px
>>18594235

not OP

>>18593280
>Just stop , stop now none of what you explained is normal for 99% of pot users !

As a kid I always heard voices, it was like a running commentary on my life with no off button, but when I found out nobody else heard voices I just kept it to myself because even though I heard them as if they were real I never accepted the voices as being real because I put them to a simple test, they didn't know anything that I didn't know.

As a teen I came across Brian Lumley's Necroscope series and while I didn't believe that the voices I heard were from the dead or demonic in origin I did learn a technique from that book on how to shield my mind from the voices using music as a shield instead of a number vortex, and as long as i had music playing in my head I couldn't hear voices because naturally, I was the source of the voices.

A few years later I tried pot for the first time with my then girlfriend, and HOLY SHIT the voices came back with a vengeance. I couldn't shut them up until my gf put some music on and busted out the cheetos.

Cheetos fix everything.

I don't get paranoid when I'm high anymore.
>>
>>18592511
Have you thought about whether or not the stuff you get on the streets could be laced
>>
>>18597851
why would a pot dealer lace their pot ? LMFAO not a good why to keep your customer base ! coke gets lace with stuff to stretch your supply and make it more profitable with stuff like adderal or other powders. Also how do you mix anything in weed without the buyer seeing it ?can't hide meth or coke in to weed it's green kind of hard not to notice that ....mixing street drugs in to pot is like a two for one sale you don't make money by giving someone too drugs .If there was meth or crack in their you'd be experiencing pretty different stuff than just hallucinations!
>>
after some mdma experince, weed was never the same. hard optics everytime i smoke
>>
>>18593558
or psychosis
>>
>>18592511
So is /x/ the place to discuss drug use? Because anons I have to say, I'm pretty disappointed with weed so far with what I've tried. I've had it both in oil form drizzled over over food and tried several times smoking it, but only a couple of weeks ago I could say I maybe felt something - just maybe a little more relaxed than I would have been? Maybe I just need to learn how to take deeper proper hits, I thought I was getting it. The same friend who provides it can also give me access to mushrooms, I might try that out if I can't really get an interesting experience out of weed.
>>
>>18592511
it means your smoking shit thats laced. it may not even be weed your smoking. some people dip shit into embalming fluid and let it dry and sell it. from tobaco to even weed this practice to find a cheap easy way to increase the users high for the dealer and ensure return customers has probably got to the insane level in recent years because of economic situations in various states

you might be smoking weed + trace amounts of random pharma shit from your dealers moms drug cabinet + draino
>>
>>18598221
lacing is not very common

maybe he does have pcp in it or coke

but only very sadistic people i feel lace weed

i had laced shit once it was snowcapped
not too fun.
>>
>>18598221
Lol people don't lace shit.
>hey I got a great idea
>we'll make so much more money
>just mix expensive drugs into this weed!! Just make sure its a secret

BTW embalming fluid is a complete myth. Idk how it ever got correlated with PCP, probably D.A.R.E.
>>
>>18598259
OK, let's be clear here. Smoking powdered coke does literally nothing but make your throat numb... Its not gonna make you high
>>
>>18592513

agree
>>
>>18598984
agree
>>
>>18593280
Wooooboy, you and I could have some wild conversations about being high.

I had audio hallucinations twice in the past year while on weed. I'm 90% sure that the oscillating fan in my room my have played a role in it during the time it happened in summer, but no clue what triggered it the second time.

>Be 25, summer 2016
>Smoke some
>Internet was out, so couldn't listen to any music
>Turn on tv
>News on about two unrelated murder in the city I live near
>Fuck that
>About to light up a cigarette when I hear something outside my door
>Hear a gruff man's voice saying "HEY! GET OUT HERE!"
>lolnope.jgp
>Grab my beretta 92fs from my nightstand and lay it on the table I'm smoking at.
>Keep thinking, "Just ignore it, it'll go away"
>Start hearing background music
>Creepy atmoshperic music, closest I could find to how it sounded was this at 5:01 in: https://youtu.be/dTuX1zHyV1s?t=5m1s
>Start hear crowd chatter getting louder
>Just keep thinking "What the fuck is going on?"
>And then I hear the creepiest shit ever: a woman's voice, laughing darkly.
>I gave weed a good two month break after that

The second was about a month ago.
>Smoke pot
>Laying in bed, fap to some porn on my laptop
>7/10 times I'm alone and high is usually spent masturbating and listening to music afterwards
>Finish, just laying there enjoying the feels
>Hear a woman's voice (different from the above woman's voice) speak from about 2 feet away from where I'm laying.
>"I love you SO much, [anon]."
>My eyes flick open and I get the chills
>And soon enough, I start fapping to my imagination of have sex with a qt ghost girl.
>I'm a degenerate, I know.
>>
I smoke 2 or 2,5 grams of high quality weed every day since I was 14 now I'm 32 ... always Colombian finest

i have auditory hallucination quite often. like 1 every 2 months, usually its a woman soft voice calling up by my name... visual hallucination it's a little bit more frequent, always shadows or colors appearing randomly. no social problems or psycho shit
>>
>>18594676
I'm desperate to see you lose your fucking mind.
>>
>>18594676
No one is being a dick just to be a dick. Isn't so much I'm right, as we're saying that a latent schizo probably shouldn't for his mental health. And if you do it anyway, I just wanna see you go full schizo
>>
>>18599797
Careful, your insecurity is leaking out.
>>
>>18599803
>>18599797
So if I don't make a decision you want me to, I deserve punishment because it satisfies you?
Thread posts: 133
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.