[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do those binaural beats actually do something?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: One.224222.jpg (110KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
One.224222.jpg
110KB, 720x540px
Do those binaural beats actually do something?
>>
>>18592031
Could be a placebo, but they sometimes help me when I'm having trouble focusing or if I'm having a headache from over thinking things. Kind of like the effect you'd get from counting in your head, so yeah, I guess so.
>>
What they do is create a new tone in your mind by combining different tones, one for each ear.

Like how a pixel is just three basic colors but they are combined to make all colors in a screen.

It might help because it is a way for you to access a deeper part of your subconscious by realizing that the sound you hear is not actually being played through your earphones, it is constructed by the mind.
>>
Anyone know about the idoser?

it's one thing to meditate on a 432hz or whatever, but can you actually create states of mind analog to being under the influence of drugs?
>>
>>18592031
Yes, they can help augment my state of mind.

Akin to listening to music. The wrong music produces dysphoria, but the right music feels like ecstasy; this is my experience with binaural beats.

They offer synergistic effects when I combine them with other activities. If anyone threw a calming binaural beat track on and sits motionless in a dark room for 20-30 minutes, they will be quite calm. Markedly more calm than just sitting motionless in a dark room.
>>
>>18592031

Yes, but it requires someone with at least a bit of meditation experience. If you suck at keeping a clear mind it won't do anything.
>>
>>18592793
If you are used to meditation states you are used to the induced states, and it's even more possible that you won't feel nothing, you just improve your already learned stages.

If you never have experienced anything similar, it's a new experience completely.
>>
Dunno. I use one to help clear up my skin and it there's definitely a tingling reaction on my face after a few minutes, but dunno if it's just my brain playing tricks on me or not.
>>
I use it when meditating and it helps. Don't know about the effects so much.
>>
i have some designed for brain wave frequency stuff and the theta beats are awesome for getting certain kinds of work done.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.