[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to see a demon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: sk522c8e67.jpg (136KB, 500x661px) Image search: [Google]
sk522c8e67.jpg
136KB, 500x661px
Give me all the old or ancient methods, looking for the most legitimate method to exist. Litteraly talking about some ancient occult stuff here.
>>
>>18591820
>I want to see a demon
So let's be clear about this. You want to have your religious beliefs and/or suppositions confirmed with what amounts to material evidence. You want a quick, easy, satisfying solution to the problem of uncertainty.

Try playing Bloody Mary.
>>
>>18591820
Demons are part of your brain. Playing with fire gets you burned. Be warned.
>>
>>18591820
Demons are the sae as angels. They are energies of certain angles of the zodiac circle. There are 36 demons of decanates summoned by Salomon in the "Testment of Salomon" 72 angels of kabbalah each connected to half of the decan, and 72 demons of goetia of "night and day" for each decan. They are pretty same thing if you ask me. It is you who makes these forces of nature good or bad (useful or destructive).
>>
Try medieval grimoires. That's about as ancient as you're gonna get in a systematic sense. Most of those leave put essential information for obvious reasons.
>>
Be careful what you wish for. If you do see one is probably not going to be there to entertain you and drink a beer. If you know what I'm saying? The choice is yours though. I was curious at one point, but then I found what I was looking for.
>>
File: Dementor's_mouth.jpg (181KB, 1920x799px) Image search: [Google]
Dementor's_mouth.jpg
181KB, 1920x799px
demons reside inside you.
If you have any secrets that you are not willing to share, consider that food.
>>
File: ancientheresy.jpg (66KB, 720x524px) Image search: [Google]
ancientheresy.jpg
66KB, 720x524px
Care to explain us, why do you want to contact a demon?
>>
>>18591820
think of the one you hate most and prepare yourself to carry out your will. then have a look in the mirror, We , within, are the demons so often spoke about in the books of old. a demon is an absolute of human pshche, ie; youve killed my brother, i will not rest until your entire family is slaughtered. True unfettered desire for harm or ill will, then take a look at ones self. there is your demon
>>
>>18591820
>I want to see a demon

This kills the human.

https://youtu.be/zRbYJd-5Ubk
>>
>>18591909
Has anyone actually seen anything when playing bloody mary tho
>>
>>18591820
Look in the mirror
>>
>>18591820
>OP using predictive text
>Means to type DICK instead of DEMON
>>
File: ULTRA RARE PEPE FLAG KEK.png (378KB, 1920x1076px) Image search: [Google]
ULTRA RARE PEPE FLAG KEK.png
378KB, 1920x1076px
>>18591820
As you wish my dearest friend, you shall have unpleasant dreams tonight in your rest.
>>
>>18592101
I second this.
>>
stare at a mirror for like half an hour in a so dimly lit room you can barely see your face

thank me later
>>
File: CookieCookieCookieStartsWithC.jpg (34KB, 578x423px) Image search: [Google]
CookieCookieCookieStartsWithC.jpg
34KB, 578x423px
Don't stare into the abyss, dear Anon. For if you do, the abyss will stare back.
>>
>>18591820
OP just be honest w/ yourself. If you're completely honest, then you will probably see one. Hate to say that, but these days it's usually true
>>
>>18591820
>I want to see a demon
And here I came.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.