[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do babies that die before being baptized go to hell?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

File: articles100-1062.jpg (171KB, 634x596px) Image search: [Google]
articles100-1062.jpg
171KB, 634x596px
do babies that die before being baptized go to hell?
>>
yes. all humans are born with original sin until its cleansed away with baptizm
>>
>>18591620
No. Children are pure
>>
>>18591637
no they're not.
>>
>>18591620
According to Christians they do. I remember being taught that if a baby is too sickly and unlikely to survive the parents need to do an air baptism (which is exactly what it sounds like) so that the kid can get into heaven. I think air baptisms are only taught in the Orthodox branch of the church though.
>>
>>18591654

No, idiot fuck. The concept of Limbo has been around for ages.
>>
>>18591620
They didnt get much of a chance to make anything of themselves so they just return to the base collective human soul and get to try again later. At least they didnt fuck up and have to take a step back.
>>
File: 1485736656588.jpg (40KB, 500x539px) Image search: [Google]
1485736656588.jpg
40KB, 500x539px
Hell was never created by God in the Bible is this written
>>
Jesus was asked "who is the greatest among us" he than held up a child.
>>
>>18591662
Hell, limbo, whatever else you might wanna name. They all sound like bullshit to me anyway. I'm just relaying information.
>>
>>18591665
so is abortion ...at least the medium/late term ones a hard reset for them?

I can't imagine Heaven having a nursery wing with billions of aborted babies crying or flying around
>>
>>18591760
Pretty much. Even the early ones. They pretty much get mulched back into the collective human soul and recycled. Better luck next time, little bastards. They were just a bad combination of the collective soul and it didnt work out that time.
>I can't imagine Heaven having a nursery wing with billions of aborted babies crying or flying around
Also agree with that. Sounds more like hell instead.
>>
>>18591620
Children never left Heaven.

The Fall is from God, through your mommy's belly and into adulthood.

Don't worry about the children, they're Angels of the Lord.

We are the children of God, and our children are the grandchildren of God.

God loves his grandchildren, all the joy of parenting, without the need for discipline or instruction.

We humans love our children, we sacrifice all for them. If even the weak like us do this, then would not the Perfect God do more?
>>
File: brettyguy.jpg (45KB, 306x273px) Image search: [Google]
brettyguy.jpg
45KB, 306x273px
>>18591629
Humans are never free from sin.
Being able to think stops that from happening, don't be fucking dumb.
>>
>>18591620
Babies under the age of 3 don't even have souls or consciousness.
>>
>>18591620
>Do all the North Koreans without access to God's word go to hell?

God is the judge not man, the Bible is your guide with only very little Doctrine in it. I highly doubt God's plan didn't account for those without access to his word.
>>
>>18591760
>crying or flying around
I nearly burst out laughing in public.

Also hard reset is an interesting way to put it.
>>
File: thursdays.jpg (49KB, 624x450px) Image search: [Google]
thursdays.jpg
49KB, 624x450px
>>18591838
excuuuuuse me, you fucking plaebieaon,
but "sin" means to turn away from god, or to separate from god.

god is all things, in all places, at all times. there is literally no way to be apart from him, sin is a fallacy invented by mankind to have something to feel shitty about and get pampered by angels for being dumb and getting depressed about something fake.

being able to think lets us recognize this.
dont be such a retard, you retard.

>go back to sunday school
>>
>>18591665
>>18591816
>implying theres a collective human soul.
in one of the angel collections i found gabriel pulls one out of a big pool of them and shoves one in your moms cooter to rub it on you or something. there is no "one of many" when it comes to souls, they are all separate. stop it with your buddhism shtick.

>>18591760
>cant imagine heaven having a wing with billions of babies
what if i cant imagine heaven without that?
>>
>>18591848
they arent self aware yet
>>
>>18591620
they are innocent and get a free pass
>>
>>18591646
babies are
>>
>>18591620
No. Because hell doesn't exist, neither does heaven, aliens, ghosts or anything else paranormal. Believe in science, f a m.
>>
>>18591989
bull fucking shit 15 days after the fuck they r producing dmt u fucking idiot
>>
Dead Babies go in the Five Dollar DVD bins at WalMart.
>>
>>18591997
Science says anything is theoretically possible
>>
>>18591620
If i remember Inferno correctly they go to either Limbo or the first circle. Inferno isnt exactly canon though.
>>
>>18591662
Limbo were invented around XIIIth century...

So if you wanna give credit to superstition, I'm afraid babies burn in hell.
>>
>>18591825
Do you even learn religion ? Or do you just babbling ?
>>
>>18591991
no they're not
>>
>>18591825
>Don't worry about the children, they're Angels of the Lord.
Man, his angels are annoying shrieking retards, then.
>>
>>18592117
Science also wants evidence of some sort.
>>
>>18591629
>Doesnt know how original sin works.

No baby born today has original sin, read the fucking book thats one Catholic scholars interpretation that caught on. Nowhere is it in the rules. Though it does talk about original sin it doesnt say we carry it still, in fact its implied we dont its merely a shaming tactic from organized Christianity.
>>
>>18591620

They go to purgatory, its not quite hell, not quite heaven.
>>
>>18591666
Fuck off Satan
>>
>>18591620
This question is blasphemy
>>
>>18591620
No. Very young children are angel tier pure. That's why they can see demons and shit, their spiritual level is high enough. As we get older we lose that purity and that's why we pray, to raise back the spiritual level
>>
File: a512c418.jpg (185KB, 790x395px) Image search: [Google]
a512c418.jpg
185KB, 790x395px
>>18591620
>mfw all these christfags thinking anything happens after death
>>
>>18591666
literally satan
>>
File: BibleReadMe-1.jpg (128KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
BibleReadMe-1.jpg
128KB, 750x500px
>>18592803
This long to find mention of purgatory.
>>
>>18591620
I remember some modern Pope claiming in an encyclic that they didn't. Obviously that was changed since Dante places them in the Limbo, the first circle of Hell, where people just hang around doing nothing.
>>
OF course babies go to heaven. Everyone goes to heaven whether they want to or not. There is no choice in the matter.

Or, you could believe they become Drekavacs, ghostly beings forced to wander Earth since they're too nice and good for Hell but don't get into Heaven. So they haunt places kids love to go because they ARE kid ghosts, after all, like playgrounds, parks, toystores, shit like that. IF you feel a chill in a place Children like, it is very possibly a Drekavac trying to play with you. That's the spooky answer, and I know how much /x/ likes those.

[spoiler]But Drekavacs are allowed entrance to Heaven after the Rapture, as are everyone else.[/spoiler]
>>
There's no such thing as hell. When you die you experience hallucinations with no concept of time due to a massive release of DMT and other chemicals in the brain, and once that's over your energy disperses back where it came from to be used again and your body and mind decompose and become fuel for new life. Your consciousness does not survive. People only want to believe it does because of their super egos.
>>
>>18593900
That being said, the hallucinations you experience during your death could possibly feel like hell to you if that's what you're expecting when you die. People just see whatever they believe in that moment. Some see heaven or hell or their departed family members. Some see scenes from their own life. Some see nothing at all. It's all dependant on your own perception of life though.
>>
>>18591620
if they don't go to hell then the priest/minister won't have a job. this is why babies need to go to hell.
>>
>>18591620
We don't know, but probably and hopefully not.
>>
File: 1453799499535.jpg (97KB, 1024x569px) Image search: [Google]
1453799499535.jpg
97KB, 1024x569px
>>18591620
nah, they are atheists, they good
>>
>>18591620
>>18591629
>>18591637
>>18591646
They do not go to hell, acording to the cartholics, they go to the womb of Abraham, what ever that means. But lets think about it for a second, I am not sure i god exist or not, but if he does, and HE is almighty and lovley, H cannot condemn a innocent baby. In all his love i am sure HE will want those pure souls on his side,
>>
>>18594692
babies are incapable of sinning so of course they wouldn't go to hell but they're babies so they wouldn't be able to comprehend shit in heaven or whatever. they go to purgatory which I imagine is pretty much identical to the experience of being a baby
>>
>>18591620
Being baptized is an act of will, a choice, an outward sign of faith and the only part of mimicking Jesus that people can get right 100% of the time (pretty simple to jump in a river).
If priests could baptize people who didn't know what it meant to send them to heaven you'd have them running around everywhere with squirt guns spraying people everywhere. The Vatican would finance baptismal water drops and baptize whole villages by helicopters filled with baptismal water balloons.

Babies are like a the other people who died without hearing the gospel. The get the message at the gates and then they're choice of believing or not sends them wherever.

If baptism worked without the person knowing wtf it's about then the church should be ashamed for not having an army of people with baptismal balloons and supersoakers getting everybody wet.
>>
No they don't go to hell you clown
>>
>>18595748
>Babies are like a the other people who died without hearing the gospel. The get the message at the gates and then they're choice of believing or not sends them wherever.
lol, I have this image of some angel at the pearly gates squatting down to a crying baby
>and do accept jesus as your savior?
>waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh
yeah dude, that makes as much sense as the pearly gates
>>
>>18594899
come on man, your soul is inmmortal, we asume this flesh, but comprehension is not inked to it, if you die baby or old man is the samething in the other side.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.