[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Third Eye

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: third-eye-opening-techniques.jpg (34KB, 249x330px) Image search: [Google]
third-eye-opening-techniques.jpg
34KB, 249x330px
Someone fully explain to me this whole third eye thing. It seems to me no one has a clear answer...
Here's my experience with third eyes.

>About a month ago, discovered third eyes, wanted to open mine.
>Try a bunch of techniques. Ended up with my own technique that combined the ones I researched.
>Notice that the more I try to open my third eye, the more my forehead begins to hurt. It feels like a rock that's trying to bust through my face
NOTE: This has only been 4 days since I've discovered third eyes.
>On the 4th/5th day of trying to open my third eye in bed, the pain in my forehead grows to a numbing point.
>Felt like my body was floating on nothing, but at the same time so much energy was vibrating around me
>Begin to see darkish, blue, spots popping up into my vision (even thought my eyes were closed)
>I get so freaked out by the blue spots I sat up and turned on a light.
>When I did that, the calm blue spots turned to a violent red

I haven't tried opening my third eye since. Can anyone shed some light on this thing? Did I imagine all of it or was there an actual third eye opening taking place. This has by far been the craziest thing I've ever done in my life and I would love it if someone explained to me what this all meant.
>>
>>18591500
People have answers, they're just flooded with threads like this. Making it look dumb.

You don't really want to know, you can tell by your image, very typical.
>>
>opens 3rd eye
>starts seeing weird shit

well duh
>>
Yeah, it sounds like a sort of third eye activation. My advise is to just let it happen, and try to let go of any fear or apprehension you might have about the experience.

Fear is the biggest barrier for people trying psychic activities because they freak out like you did once they realize what they're doing is actually working.

Maybe slow down a bit if it's getting a bit too physically uncomfortable, though. You can push yourself too hard and end up with serious damage.
>>
Dude I think you're straining too hard, calm down
>>
how old are you?
>>
>>18591500
>I would love it if someone explained to me what this all meant.
As your spiritual senses started to open up more, you started to notice some of the things that were invisible before.

There is a lot of invisible traffick around you, by countless spirits who reside upon your land or travel by, from countless dimensions and domains.

The little blue dots are a typical symtom of the third ee becoming more active. Those were just very little small glimpses into what is actually possible
>>
File: image.jpg (171KB, 545x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171KB, 545x960px
The pain ia probably for te calcification. All the junk in our air, food and water leavs crystaline deposits on/in the pineal gland (third eye) inpeading natural function. Its being done on purpose by te rulin class to keep humanity passive. We would be impossible to controll if everyone was aware of te fact the Human Beings are litereall super beings with the powere to do LITERALLY anything.

In short: your pineal gland is crusty and your actually a fucking wizard thats being enslaved by other wizards that know what the fuck is up.
>>
>>18591500
Sight means nothing if you can't use it for anything productive. Read into all the chakras, not just individual ones and you may find some kind of real benefit. I ain't talking magic either bruh. Just old wisdom.
>>
>>18592555
>>18594434
both of these are true to varying degrees. good luck getting there, op
>>
File: PrLlvEg.jpg (271KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
PrLlvEg.jpg
271KB, 2048x1365px
>>18592555
Do not ever worry about the shackles and chains of others.
The moment they break you will know why it was meant to be you chaining down your psyche.
Think Fenrir

I've seen similar, "craziest thing I've ever done in my life and I would love it if someone explained to me what this all meant.", seeking the approval of others and the moment it's not met the way you want you perceive danger and in turn create it.
>>
Ever since I had my first ego death I have had a strong "tingling" sensation in the center of my forehead. Its off and on but defiantly there, how do I go about expanding my "third eye"?
>>
>>18591500

what's your technique?
>>
>>18591500
>>18594834
I to am interested in your technique
>>
File: 1482482167491.jpg (59KB, 500x406px) Image search: [Google]
1482482167491.jpg
59KB, 500x406px
>>18591500
OP, please share your technique.
>>
>>18591500
>>18594834
>>18594848
>>18594962
I too am interested...
>>
I would like to know how OP
>>
>>18591500
I too have been trying to open my third eye but some kind of anxiety or fear inside me prevents me from going all the way, even though I know I'll only gain from it and better understand the true nature of existence. Anyway got their 2cents on how to deal with this? Just man up and/or meditate? Actually that's a good idea, maybe meditation will ease the carriage...
>>
This is what happens when you try to open one chakra, and you haven't put any effort in opening the ones that come before it.

Start over. This time from your root chakra and work your way up.
>>
>>18595184
Yo, how to open each chakra individually? Got something I can read?
>>
>>18591500
I experienced something similar using sleep paralysis as a "springboard". It also works well for etheric projection
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.