[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i was dead once AMA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

File: gurfcover.jpg (494KB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
gurfcover.jpg
494KB, 1920x1920px
died for two minutes after an overdose. ASK ME ANYTHING:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HLsThX-RSw
>>
>>18591362
What did you overdose on?
>>
>>18591366
heroin
>>
>>18591370
What did you remember as your last moments when you were revived? Did you experience any strange phenomena or hallucinations?
>>
>>18591380
i dont remember the last hour before it happened. which is strange because i overdosed as soon as it went in my system. there was a lot of blackness.
>>
Can you explain/describe what all you can remember? Like, from the moment you died to when you were once again consious?
>>
>>18591394
do you have any information about what it is like being momentarily dead AT ALL?
>>
>>18591427
it's just BLACKNESS. it's nothing. i had sex two days later and had an out of body experience that i cant describe though. it never happened again.
>>
File: 1479952022027.gif (979KB, 400x316px) Image search: [Google]
1479952022027.gif
979KB, 400x316px
what the FUCK is the point of this thread if you were too fucked up to remember anything anyway

fuck off drug addict i wish you had stayed dead
>>
>>18591362
dou you experience the Mandela effect?
>>
Matthew 10:28
Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

If you died, and there was nothing but blackness, then you have some work to do if you're looking forward to an eternal life
>>
>>18591362
I died also. Changes you sometimes. Fell out many times. Got revived. OD wasn't like actual death though. Got beaten to death once. Saw a lot more than blackness.
>>
>>18592464
There's nothing you can know without ACTUAL experience in these areas honestly. Regardless.
>>
>>18592464
>Saw a lot more than blackness.
LIKE FUCKING WHAT?
>>
>>18592832
angel titties
>>
I had general anesthesia which is as good as death as far as your consciousness is concerned, as it is unconsciousness, which is different from sleep which is an altered state of consciousness.

I fell asleep one moment and awakened the next moment 8 hours later. With sleep you can sense that time is passed, not so with unconsciousness. During that time I, the phenomenon of me did not exist.

So I can say that there is no afterlife from personal experience. Checkmate theists.
>>
File: 1485991653760.gif (254KB, 350x302px) Image search: [Google]
1485991653760.gif
254KB, 350x302px
>>18592851
eek
>>
Did you poop you pants?
>>
>>18592851
same here, it made me realize how it was possible for "me" to simply cease to exist
all this afterlife talk sounded like wishful thinking after that
>>
>>18592832
saw god and he was wearing timbs
>>
File: HMMMMMM.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
HMMMMMM.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
>>18593149
>>18592851
Stupid question I know, but how did it "feel"? What did you experience?
I'm pretty concerned about what happens after death and I'd like to know what it feels like
>>
>>18593394
>how did it "feel"?
it didn't

>one moment I'm awake
>doc tells me to start counting backwards from 10
>10, 9, 8 and I'm out
>"instantly" wake up again, except 4 hours have passed

that's it, literally felt like I blinked and lost hours of my life, there was nothing to experience
>>
>>18593394
Remember what it was like before you were born?

Like this
>>
OP: I died ama

≥ what was it like?

OP: Idfk I was ded...

OP = FAG
>>
>>18592851
>medical anesthesia is the same as death
ok lol
>>
File: tRYNVsP.gif (1MB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
tRYNVsP.gif
1MB, 250x141px
>>18594204
>I saw an alien/skinwalker/bigfoot ama
>What was it like?
>i dont remember lol
>>
A friend of mine's dad died for 6 minutes
Was religious before he died
Isn't religious any more

He said there was suddenly nothing. Not even him.
>>
>>18591362
how the fuck did your heart stop beating for two minutes and you just got back up, or are you talking brain dead
>>
>>18592851
so you got high and didnt see god, gotta say thats a surprise
>>
>>18594519
So he was consciously nothing? Hmm...

Even a religtard could think that means god knew he wasn't going to die so didn't show him heaven.
>>
>>18594519
heaven is only for the dead of soul. his body died = couldn't feel/see etc anything but his sou was still alive therefore he didn't see heaven or hell. he needs to pick up a bible or smth lol
>>
>>18592851
You have no memory of it because part of being anesthetized is getting a drug that gives you amnesia.
>>
>>18593482
Another dude who got knocked out with that anesthesia shit here and did the counting backwards shit and everything, this nigga is on point. I "feel" like I can remember a brief sensation of just bleakness between going to sleep and waking up, but overall it felt quick, if at the same time kinda incomprehensible. It's barely a sensation, if at all, but what I feel like I remember is pretty bizarre.

It's some funky shit mayne.
>>
>>18593482
I had a similar experience when I had anesthesia about a year ago. It was like one minute I was being hooked up to an IV and waiting for it to start working and then all of the sudden it was over 2 hours later. Felt like absolutely no time passed whatsoever. I never really gave it too much thought though because muh drugs. I just hope there is more to death than that
>>
>>18592459
or maybe your eternal life is false preaching
>>
>>18592832
Colors different colors they were glowing like they glow in the dark but it was bright
>>
>>18595040
>>18595599

General anaesthesia has many purposes, including:
Analgesia (loss of response to pain)
Amnesia (loss of memory)
Immobility (loss of motor reflexes)
Hypnosis (unconsciousness)
Paralysis (skeletal muscle relaxation)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_anaesthesia
>>
>>18591362
You weren't truely dead, your heart just stopped blood flow. You were basically asleep for a moment
>>
>>18591439
NDE's put a lot of stress on the psyche that makes it easier for your consciousness to slip away. Was your ooe particularly memorable?
>>
>>18592851
Lmao
Being's rendered unconscious is a state of life not death genius
>>
Do you have hepatitis c?
>>
File: IMG_1104.gif (1MB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1104.gif
1MB, 218x218px
>>18594204
>>
>>18594519
>Was religious before he died
>Isn't religious any more
That's how it goes. There's nothing after death. It's cool, though, that's why you have to love your life. Who really wants to go to heaven anyway?

>>18592851
>I had general anesthesia which is as good as death as far as your consciousness is concerned, as it is unconsciousness
I don't think so. Death is a process wherein your biological processes shut down, it's not getting anesthized in a controlled medical environment lmao. You sound like a huge faggot, and you're on /x/ so that's a really high bar you managed to jump over.
>>
>>18595599
What if that does happen, time passes in blinks until the universe collapses and returns to its original state essentially restarting. And then you wake up back to when you were born repeating the cycle for all eternity
>>
>>18598668
I too believe eternal recurrence might be a legit possibility
>>
It's amazing how not everyone gets that only the final death counts. Your predestination can include hundreds of "deaths" and none of them are the real mccoy. You must literally die to experience what comes after the simulation.
>>
File: 3Uglnvz.jpg (80KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
3Uglnvz.jpg
80KB, 500x669px
>>18591362
I guess you got shadow banned from the shadow realm

ayyy
>>
>>18591394
I did the same with U4. You agree there's literally nothing when you dead?
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.