[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Flashing Light

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: large[1].jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
I've been having a problem for a while. It occurs randomly, maybe once every 5 months and around 1 to 3 times within a few days. I don't think it's medical.

Example:

>Driving, see a bright flash from peripheral vision.
>Notice that it lit up the entire cabin, reflecting off the interior and windows.
>As if someone in the passenger seat took a picture of me with flash.
>No vehicles around me or anywhere a camera would be mounted.

>In a meeting.
>See camera flash in the corner of my eye, see it reflect off wall and brighten room.
>Look around.
>No one has there phone out or moving like they had it out.
>No one notices.

What?
>>
>>18591059
Probably just seeing things, it happens to the best of us
>>
>>18591062
Would a hallucination be intricate enough to have proper reflections?
>>
>>18591059
That acid trip you took way back when.... well, it's coming back.
>>
>>18591E:T i experience it also.
you might be in contact with a higher being,
if you find out later in life that you are a choosen one. and they are friendly
you will find much proserity in life.,
the flashing lights are actually unconsiusly high tech lazer beings directly zooming information to you stored latent until a time and place in the future were you really need the help of your freinds the information send will be there for you to access, a form of alien tech futuristis time travel message it happens so fast it could be that or they abdocted you!
>>
>>18591493
prosperity
>>
>>18591493
beems*
>>
I see this and I also sometimes see flashes of dark really fast
>>
Do you have any floaters?
Have you ever felt sensory loss anywhere?
Does it happen before a headache?
Does diplopia accompany to the especially while looking peripheral?
Have you been feeling fatigued lately?
>>
>>18591651
No
>>
Could be early symptoms of retinal detachment. Maybe you should see a doctor
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.