[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strange dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Death.jpg (80KB, 850x565px) Image search: [Google]
Death.jpg
80KB, 850x565px
Hello, I live in this little city in Brazil and in early 2016 I met this girl who I got to be best friends with through the year, she always told me that her year would've been shit if I wasn't introduced into her life, however she claims to have paranormal "powers", like feeling people's auras and other things, and one of them I can kinda relate, but I don't believe at it at all, ex; Have you ever looked at someone's face and felt like he was a shithead? It's basically it but we feel bad vibes from people we never got the opportunity to talk at all, for me I think it's completely bullshit from my head but I don't know about her. Anyways some months ago she always had this dream about being bit by various snakes inside a dark cave then a tall glowing man comes to pull her out of it. I was never a religious neither a person that believed in the paranormal much but I simply took it in the spiritual way for some reason. She was always good to the stupid people of this town and always treated them good even if they were jackasses and some of her friendships were just too shitty, I told her that snakes could be related to backstabbers people of that kind. Months passed and we worked out the issue about the bad blood people by simply showing her how to treat them. And some time ago she had this other strange dream which it starts normal, getting out of school, our friends and all, then it suddently jumps to a bathroom shower scene that she feels it's her but older, or simply not her, she steps out from the shower to dry up and she gets a glimpse of some black creature running really fast outside of the bathroom, then the creature she claims to be death walks in. She starts feeling all her forces and her voice all of sudden and this man she said that looked like her ex but older, and she called him as a different name. He asks her what's going on and clearly he can't see the creature.
>>
Continuing, if you have any idea of what this could be or has any question.
>>
first off let me introduce myself. I am a self taught solitary eclectic witch. Practicing for about 3 years. I have similar symptoms of having high empathic waves for people that I know have bad energy. You and her are both more likely empaths. You can research it! Another thing take into account that delusional disorders are real mental Illnesses. I battled with schizophrenia, anxiety, and mild paranoia, as a child and young adult but they did not hinder my knowledge of my inner spiritual powers. Sometime they get confused for each other. Be carful with who you tell about these things and be careful with what you encounter. Immediately determine if they are real or not. On another other note, tell her to find white sage and cleanse herself. And yourself alswell since you guys are empaths it's more likely for you guys to store the energy of the negativity you feel from others without knowing and sometime people transfer it to you without knowing as well. Just whatever you do be careful. Hope I helped.
>>
>sage
Exactly what this thread needs.
>>
Thanks, it really helped! I forgot to mention that I don't have much of that feeling like her, like, I don't feel literal bad vibes but I can feel when people are bad and stuff. Plus that she told me she took medicine and some crap like that.
>>
>>18590557
Not enough precurser orbs for this sage
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.