[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im convinced that the Bible contains hidden secrets that are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: bible-sunlight-fire.jpg (521KB, 1600x965px) Image search: [Google]
bible-sunlight-fire.jpg
521KB, 1600x965px
Im convinced that the Bible contains hidden secrets that are starting to bubble back into human consciousness. Various ancient texts from across the planet fit together too well to be coincidental. And these same texts have a bizarre way of providing a spiritual and historical backdrop that explains current events better than the official narratives. Contrary to what atheists insist, science actually reinforcing spirituality and I think the true meaning of the Bible (and other religious texts) is becoming more and more clear. I want to read the Bible front to back because I think we're on the cusp of a big paradigm shift. What version of the Bible should I get? And what about books outside the traditional canon?
>>
All religions talk about the same thing. The human soul yearns for it's true home. Each religion is a fragment of the truth.
>>
>>18590434
Don't prescribe to one Religion.

>I think we're on the cusp of a big paradigm shift

There is no we. When you shift, you shift alone.

Read everything.
>>
>>18590448
what mean by "we" is that I think the western world is about to reject the atheistic mentality that has been driving culture, politics, morality and science for the past five decades of so. As it generally stands right now, if you inject any sort of spirtuality to your ideas in public you will be ridiculed, harassed, and possibly labeled a "bigot" or "anti science". I think that's going to end very soon.
>>
>>18590434
Its a path back to ascendance. Each culture/tribe writing itbin their understanding, and the try meaning being forgotten behind the story's portraying them.
>>
>>18590447
>>18590448
>Each religion is a fragment of the truth.
>Don't prescribe to one Religion

I get this. But I have a lot on my reading list right now. The Bible is a long book and I'm just curious for input of what versions and what canon is "best"
>>
>>18590508
http://pastebin.com/FXcsRFZr
>>
>>18590434
Get the oldest you can find. I suggest at least 16th century king James bible. I had a PDF but have lost is along with lots of important info. If I ever get it back, I'll dump it on x
>>
>>18590514
Stop putting this crap all over x please.
>>
>>18590540
You have no clue.
>>
>>18590434
Don't you know that all the fucking Abrahamic religions are literally plagiarized from alot of older scriptures and mythologies of the Egyptians, Sumerians, Hellenic Greek period and so on and so on?

Goddammit you fucking biblethumping shitlords make me cringe so much
>>
>>18590564
Meant to say that it's literally plagia from older civilizations' myths and scriptures
>>
>>18590564
>Don't you know that all the fucking Abrahamic religions are literally plagiarized from alot of older scriptures and mythologies of the Egyptians, Sumerians, Hellenic Greek period and so on and so on?
No they aren't. That's a meme that people jumped on because the Bible contains superficial similarities to other religions.
>>
>>18590603
If its similar does that make the bible less likely to be genuine or all the others almost genuine ?
>>
>>18590611
More likely. It shows that Christ and our means of salvation was etched into the human subconscious, even back then
>>
>>18590434
Read a cosmic trigger or gnostic junge
>>
>>18590603
OP here, you're a fucking deluded moron, lern2history fucktard

Your damage control post is just proof of your damn ignorance
>>
>>18590564
>actually using "shitlord" in a non-ironic way
wew lad
>>
>>18590564
You're a bit of a fool to think that reading much older versions of it wouldn't have additional knowledge. Think of those old religions, and think about how much information was destroyed. Then think about all of the hidden fragments about them that we can find within the bible. It can tie some things together that were potentially lost.
>>
>>18590676
All religions are fragments of the actual truth. The Bible is but a piece of the larger overarching puzzle of reality.
>>
>>18590434
Try the message...it's easier to read than kjv and more accurate to original text.
>>
We're experiencing a sever shift in power globally induced by the internet.
People from different countries are talking and realizing they all want the same simple things.
>>
>>18590704
For the mid east and a bit of Europe sure
>>
>>18590480
So, you want to go back to the Dark Ages, where religion ruled everything and the cutting edge science was "Drink quicksilver under a full moon and it'll cure your cancer/arthritis/infertility"
>>
>>18590501
I can totally see how murdering children with bears and offering your virgin daughters to a rapey mob would help you ascend.
>>
>>18590434

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RFCZ-M6odw&list=PLiXcLh-R4YYnhoGcctzRfsmObzdSH-ZfA
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.