[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doethion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Power Crystals.png (115KB, 500x397px) Image search: [Google]
Power Crystals.png
115KB, 500x397px
The illuminati, NWO, reptilians, annunaki motherfuckers. They're well read around, written about, talked about. They're in the public.

I don't think the real illuminati would actually allow us to know anything about them, at all. I think all the illuminati stuff we 'know' about is a distraction and the truth is too unbelievable and, maybe, too terrible for humanity to comprehend.

I don't know what that is and I don't know who they are. I only called them 'illuminati' because I didn't have another word (let's call them the Doethion).

I just want to know if anyone thinks the same. Could all the 'mainstream' conspiracy shit be created by the doethion?
>>
maybe you are illuminati and you don't know it
>>
>>18589744
Totally possible, the "Illuminati" could be the fall guys. Or maybe that's what the Illuminati wants you to think.
>>
>>18589744
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBbLPnQ-CEw&ab_channel=h3h3Productions
>>
maybe you are illuminati and they dont want you to know
>>
They aren't trying to hide it op. At least not very hard. They already have 90 percent of the population convinced otherwise
>>
>>18589744
I think about this quite often.

But I don't think the truth is too terrible for us to comprehend but rather we choose not too probably because most of society is satisfied with mediocrity. While a secret elite society is a scary story for some, there lies reason to believe in its power. Or at least the in the coruptness of governing powers pointing towards something possibly more sinister.

Consider also that the concept of the illuminati becoming mainstream can be used as behavior model for societies. The way we respond to an illuminati idea can tell a lot about the amount of fear we have for the authority over us which we cannot see. If something like the illuminati were to exist the method of control would involve unrest from the inside. In other words, leaving mystery to this "doethion" could be used as a method to scare people into believing everyone is against them. The power of the doethion is thus enabled by the conflict of society.

Also take in consideration the validity of a real illuminati concept lies in the understanding of the people. Most people are content in ignorance. It's better not to know for some I suppose
>>
>>18589744
I've had this exact perspective about the matter, don't worry man
>>
>>18590660
But at what point does it graduate from boogeyman to global menace?

We as peasants are painfully aware of a ruling class, of people that are simple beyond the law, by sheer brute money.

The concept of a secret cabal to maintain that power and manipulate every sphere that would be outside that, it's terrifying and plausible.

Maybe that's why conspiracy theories have the capacity to gain traction from almost nothing.
>>
>>18589772
>luciferian
>fell from heaven
>drake
>mr.october
fall guy
>>
>>18589744
An aspect of spiritual warfare is that the opponents have to make you "deserve" their attacks. This is done by constantly advertising what they're doing, and who they are. If you ignore the legitimate warning, they're allowed to continue.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.