[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meditation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 121.jpg (120KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
121.jpg
120KB, 500x373px
I recently started meditating before going to bed.
Yesterday was my third day in a row doing it and something weird happened.
About 10 minutes in I started getting this weird feeling in my torso.
It felt like a huge adrenaline rush that just kept going.
Like , the feeling you get when free-falling or riding on a really fast rollercoaster.
I stopped meditating and just waited for the feeling to go away.
After about 5 minutes it was gone and everything was normal again.
Anyone have this kind of thing happen while meditating and if so , what is the cause?
>>
>>18589557

Proper deep breathing through the the nose for extended periods can do this. It's really good for you.
>>
>>18589557
It means you're turning gay
>>
>>18589557
David Lynch talked about it, he described the feeling as "cutting the cable of an elevator".
I have experienced it as well, it's common.
Can recommend youtube videos of David Lynch talking about meditation.
>>
>>18590792
Not OP but could you tell me the video where Lynch talks about that specifically? I can actually induce this feeling in myself but it's hard to keep going
>>
>>18590943
no sorry, you might find the video by searching "david lynch meditation" or david lynch transcendental meditation" on youtube.

Here he talks about it again though
http://www.vulture.com/2009/04/david_lynch_on_meditation_and.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k855nEgZFbQ
If you watch the first 20 seconds of this video on fullscreen you can also get this dropping feeling in your stomach for a brief moment.
>>
>>18590150
XD
>>
>>18589557
Are you doing this in bed? Sounds like what I experience with sleep paralysis
>>
>>18589557
Making the breath feel completely still reverses the apana and prana vayus into the navel and awakens the kundalini energy. It's more intense than any adrenaline rush you've known. Carefully keep intensifying that power, pushing your vibration towards infinity. Listen to your heart and follow it. It will convict you when you're doing something wrong. After a while you'll begin to feel weightless and simply observing someone meditate. If you wish to go further and enter into the silence and go beyond the five senses, your consciousness will continue to expand exponentially. Just be careful you're somewhere safe where you won't be disturbed. What feels like 20 minutes with your eyes closed might turn out to be a whole week.
>>
>>18589557

Normal stuff.

I usually get a tingling on my left side and a semi hard on 15-20 minutes in.
>>
>>18592027
How do you do this?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.