[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Something strange is happening in my house

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 770297-koala-wallpaper.jpg (121KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
770297-koala-wallpaper.jpg
121KB, 1024x768px
Firstly I think it would be important to make it clear that I do not know how to speak English fluently so I'm using google translate
Since the 1st of this month strange things are happening in my house, I live with my parents in a small city in Brazil, since yesterday day 1 I'm alone at home since my parents were traveling to São Paulo, it was around 21 : 30 was about 2 hours ago that my parents had left, I was watching the cartoon network when the tv turned off, the energy was not over because the lamp in my room was on, then I thought I had been lying on top of the control, I got up but he It was not under me, I looked around and found the control he was in the head of the bed, I soon thought the TV had damaged, but I called her and she was working perfectly, a little scared I decided to go in the little drink juice, Tv connected in the programming of the cartoon network, I put the juice in the glass and when I went to drink the house lights went out and the TV changed to static with a high volume, I got scared and I dropped the glass on the floor, being careful not to step on Shit I went to the switch and turned on the light, I looked in the clock was already 22; 00 I scared I decided to turn off the tv and go to sleep, I must confess that I slept with a huge fear, I woke up at 3 AM with the TV turned on in static frightened I turned the tv off and turned on all the lights in the house, I have not slept since that time.

Since that time nothing strange happened but still I'm scared
>>
I chose this random image because i dont have any image of my house here in my computer
>>
>>18589520
It was like two in the morning and I heard my labtop begin to whirr and made sound violently.

Haven't used the thing much since.

Pray to Jesus Christ. He can deliver you from those pesky unseen forces.
>>
>t. Pedro

Network or station could've just gone down for a while. Also, could be something with the breaker and what outlet is connected to which one. Static on TVs used to scare me when I was a kid too
>>
My TV is connected to the HDMI cable, even when I turn it off and on, it goes back on the hdmi cable, to go to channel 3 (channel with static) only manually, besides my dog outside the house, only I was in House at the moment
>>
>>18589538
It could be just how it's setup. Look around the menu and read a manual online
>>
Nothing strange happened with the lights or with the TV since i wake up
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.