[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

O_O Explain this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 6

File: 1486013331307.webm (1MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1486013331307.webm
1MB, 854x480px
O_O Explain this.
>>
or biton
>>
what the dicks
>>
>>18588620
Invisible elephant - X-Files

Next.
>>
Wire caught and pulled up by the street sweeper.

It's been explained an infinite amount of times.
>>
>>18588640
Hmm...
>>
>>18588640
This
Newfags fuck off
>>
>>18588640

No way, the vans and the car are pushed in opposite directions.
>>
>>18588640

Might as well call it swamp gas
>>
>>18588774
Might as well call it irrational people.
>>
>>18588767
Nope, they're all pulled up and over.
>>
>>18588620
the guy that walks across at end of vid.
if you watch he approaches moped and is waving his arms at the first vehicle to stop before the mishap.

he knew
>>
>>18588774
Nope. That's a common misconception for which you are forgiven for. It was the planet Venus.
>>
actually if you look to the right of the truck some guy is flagging the truck down to stop as if he was warning he was entangled in something and was pulling it
>>
>>18588774
>>
>>18589162
oh i hadn't seen the explanation
>>
Havok physics glitch. I've been killed in gmod by props so many times by it.
>>
>>18588774
yeah because invisible skeletons doing it is a much better explanation
>>
>>18588640
What wire? And how would a "pulled wire" dislodge a bunch of cars all in different directions and in various orientations?
>>
>>18589335
Good questions.
>>
>>18589071
HE A FUTURE SEER
>>
>>18589335
The news banner literally says WIRE ACCIDENT INJURED 2
>>
>>18589335
The wire was laying across the road. Construction workers are off screen to the left. Most of the cars are driving right over the wire, so the workers didn't think there was an issue. But then the street sweeper comes along, sweeps up the cable and pulls it taut, pushing cars out of the way until it stops.

You can just google it. The wire doesn't show up in the shitty video, but there's plenty of photographs from the scene showing it in detail.
>>
Se trata solamente de un alambre de metal muy grueso que pasó desapersivido tanto por la cámara como por los conductores de esos 4 veiculos, hay evidencias en fotografía y vídeo que prueban esto.
>>
>>18588948

Try checking again. The front of the van in the left lane and the back of the car in the right lane move in different directions.
>>
>>18590318
They're all moving by a force going in the same direction as the street sweeper.
>>
File: 2xyEWfd2[1].png (355KB, 639x516px) Image search: [Google]
2xyEWfd2[1].png
355KB, 639x516px
1/2
>>
File: Y3vojpu[1].png (1MB, 1658x794px) Image search: [Google]
Y3vojpu[1].png
1MB, 1658x794px
2/2
>>
>>18590442
I'm sorry but that flimsy clable doesn't looks like it has the tensile strength to lift two cars of the ground like they were made of paper.
>>
>>18590451
It doesn't matter what you think it looks like because you're an ignorant asshole, arguing about a documented news story.
>>
>>18590451
Those are Chinese vans they're literally origami. You can see when it lifted an actual car is when the cable snapped
>>
>>18590444

Doesn't explain why the vans ended up flying to the left
>>
>>18590485
you figured it out dude, a ghost also pushed the van when the wire hit it.

get your show on TLC bro.

seriously, shut up faggot.
>>
>>18590485
Because the cable was somewhat entangled in their suspensions and it broke on the sweeper side so their own weight swung them toward the pivot like a pendulum
>>
>>18590487

Ooo such edge. Pointing out a perceived flaw in the offical story must be equateable to thinking ghosts pushed the van.

>>18590495

I don't completely buy it since the vans swung far further left then they did towards the sweeper, but thanks for not making an asshole response.
>>
>>18590505
It's because a lot of existing slack in the cable was taken up in the process of lifting them before it tangled in their axles, the rear axle of the front one and the front axle of the back one. That's also why the front one really pops up dramatically because the rear end of an empty fwd van weighs practically nothing.
>>
You can actually see the left rear wheel of the front van get torn off at the moment we're discussing
>>
>>18590528

But that still means the right van shouldn't have swung so far to the left. If the cable was still wrapped around both vans then that could explain why that happened but it wouldn't explain why the rear of the right van went towards the same direction.
>>
>>18588640
>>18588752
This.
Old.
>>
>>18590544
It doesn't? If the cable had broken between the vans you would be right but it broke between the right van and the car. The left van only came loose from the cable because its wheel was pulled off - the other van continued to swing toward the pivot until it came to rest naturally. What happened to the left van was very dramatic and a lot of different forces were at work at once so it's understandable that it seems almost paranormal.
>>
>>18589320
Kek
>>
>>18590561

But if were assuming a fwd car the lighter back end of the left van should have been pulled by the heavier front end of the left van not the other way around. Also the left van should have been traveling to the ground more then swing to the left since it is no longer suspended like a pendulum.
>>
>>18590575
You are putting way to much thought into this and missing the obvious. If you slow the video down and watch carefully you will see that all the vehicles involved are acting appropriately considering the circumstance. The the cable is on the rear axle of the far left van, the front axle of the right, it is also hitting the front axle of the right car, as well as continuously being pulled by the sweeper. You can see the moment when it pulls taunt and the right fan pulls into the left van as it moves backwards. the left van is getting more force applied because it is on the outside of the "trip line". At that point the line is creating a large N shape.

Just stop thinking, watch the video, imagine the wire. Slow down your thought process. There is nothing spooky here man, just physics and bad luck.
>>
>>18590575
The street sweeper is way way heavier than everything else combined, essentially an irresistable force in this situation. Once the left van's wheel comes off and the cable pulls loose, it gives a bit more slack which is why the right one drops pretty quickly. Inertia is also playing a role once the cable breaks.
>>
>>18590505
you looking at a SURVEILLANCE video and saying you don't buy it isn't pointing out a perceived flaw, it's being retardedly autistic?

You don't think the van's movement was caused by the wire lifting under it?

Then what are people hiding here? Some mysterious force that pushes cars in wrong directions during accidents?

You think you are some kind of sceptical discerning person but you're just a stupid asshole posting autistic bullshit on a message board. kill yourself.
>>
>>18590451

these are chink cars we're talking about
>>
>>18590590

Sorry you don't understand the laws of physics but it doesn't explain the fact that the heavy end of the van was whipped further left then it was right.

If it was as you explained then the van should have slammed to the ground almost immediately if anything whipping the lighter back of the right van towards it if they were still connected.

The fact that that the left van is whipping further to the left then it did to the right shows a greater force acting on it after the cable staps which doesn't make since.

If the two vans were still connected at this point then the right van should have been the one to take control and whip the back end of the left van toward it. But the lighter end of the right van should not have had the ability to fling the heavy end of the right van.
>>
>>18590622

No. It makes perfect sense. The fan on the far left. watch it. You can clearly see the point at which the cable STILL connected to teh axle pulls it to the left of the screen. This also explains why its tipped to the side. This is not complicated man. Your want for something more is clouding your judgement. This is a very easily explained video. Just pay attention. I beg of you. At any rate, if this has not convinced you, I suggest you move on from here. There is no more discussion to be had for the willfully ignorant.
>>
>>18590622
>laws of physics

if you're such an expert, explain how they were violated here. Please show your work.
>>
>>18590598

Holy shit I'm surprised your IQ is high enough to even browse the internet. Did your mom get on 4chan for you?

>you looking at a SURVEILLANCE video and saying you don't buy it, buy it isn't pointing out a perceived flaw.

Obviously I buy everything the camera shows, I understand it is a real event. What I am arguing is the cause which the camera DOSENT SHOW. Please tell me where you see the wire in the video. Its a perceived flaw because the forces at work don't add up based on the explanation people are giving.

>You don't think the van's movement was caused by the wire lifting under it?

Could be, but it doesn't change that anons explanation doesn't add up. There should not be enough force to make the van move like that.

>Then what are people hiding here? Some mysterious force that pushes cars in wrong directions during accidents?

Could be, that car should have hit the ground before it swung so far to the left.

>You think you are some kind of sceptical discerning person but you're just a stupid asshole posting autistic bullshit on a message board. kill yourself.

Atleast I can form an argument that isn't based on fallacies.

>>18590595

>The street sweeper is way way heavier than everything else combined, essentially an irresistable force in this situation.

Agreed

>Once the left van's wheel comes off and the cable pulls loose, it gives a bit more slack which is why the right one drops pretty quickly

My argument is that the van isn't dropping fast enough, it is pulled to the left much further then it was to the right.

>Inertia is also playing a role once the cable breaks.

And the van must also overcome it to start swinging the opposite direction when it first breaks so it should cancel out
>>
>guy pulled up on motorcycle
>farted real nasty like
>knocked over vans
>lol oops
>>
>>18590632
If this was the case then the left van with the cable tied to the lighter end should have been pulled by the right van with the wire wrapped around the heavier end. If that happened the van would not have swung that far to the left as it would want to be pulled downward.

>>18590639

I am not an expert, I could be wrong. Though the same goes for the anons arguing against me. If you have know an actual expert who explains this I would love to see a source.
>>
>>18590656
>I am not an expert, I could be wrong.

Sources on this can be found throughout the thread. Please review.
>>
>>18589460
/thread
>>
>>18590663

Not a single one except the picture of the wire wrapped around the sweeper.

Please provide an experts review of the physics involved, or does one not exist?
>>
>>18590675

Just like the video has done, the comment about your being wrong and there being proof of being wrong in the thread went straight over your head.

You don't need an experts review, you just need common sense.

Ask your mother to come in and watch the video. Then ask her to give you her honest opinion. If she agrees she can tuck you in and you can sleep well knowing you won on the internet. If she doesn't well, crying yourself to sleep is also an option.
>>
>>18590708

What proof? The only proof their has been was the wire around the sweeper picture. I'm not arguing that it wasn't a wire, I am arguing that the explanations anons are giving don't make since. So show me an expert that agrees or your expecting me to take the word of some nameless fags as biblical.

Show me the proof, I would love to see it. Don't just make a post insulting my intelligence. Put up or shut up.
>>
>>18590734

The fact that you continue to deny obvious truth is insulting your own intelligence. There is nothing to prove here. It's been explained to you numerous times already. You have a video that shows you everything you need to know, you just don't understand it, short of sitting you down at a table with some hot wheels and a string I doubt you ever will. It's no ones fault man. Well maybe the school system, but that is for another thread.
>>
>>18590779

Diverting from the challenge again. There is no proof and the fact that you keep arguing that the video is somehow proof only shows your own lack of intelligence.

Since you can't put up, then shut up. The word of anyone on 4chan is less then shit. And the word of someone who thinks a video that dosent show the wire is proof of what the wire is doing is the word of a retard.

Since you seem incapable of showing actual proof, i'm going to stop arguing unless you do. Feel free to get the last word in and call me a retard if that's what your into.

Would love to hear from a real expert what is going on though.
>>
>>18588620

I think it already has been. Can't really remember, something about a low hanging cable getting snagged by one of the trucks.

Made total sense.
>>
>>18590779
Hold down.

The cable picture and the video sweeper have never been matched, it's just a logic explanation.

The cable isn't really that hard, people claims that the cars are light but they aren't, they are cars.

The flawling in the air of that van it's suspicious as hell, specially after the cable allegedly broke.

>>18590805
>Just arrived and don't bothers to read.
>>
>>18590808
it does seem strange after viewing it another dozen times or so. sorry to seem shill. i really am unsure of what may have occured in this clip
>>
File: IT WAS GHOSTS I SWEAR IT.jpg (58KB, 691x421px) Image search: [Google]
IT WAS GHOSTS I SWEAR IT.jpg
58KB, 691x421px
>>18590808

Actually the cable video and sweeper video/picture are matched. Did you look at either of them. Same news channel, same truck, same day, same story, same feed.

>>18590800
Please remove your head from your anus anon. There is no challenge here. Its simple FACT. WIRE + VAN = FLIPPYTIME. I really am convinced at this point that you are either seriously mentally ill or just trolling people now. Come the fuck on man.
>>
File: SPOOOOOKY.jpg (89KB, 790x535px) Image search: [Google]
SPOOOOOKY.jpg
89KB, 790x535px
Maybe it wasn't ghosts.... Maybe it was aliens!
>>
Waiting for the "I was faking the entire time! Rused you!" post.
>>
>>18590848

Wait. Hold up, I just noticed something after I posted this. Do you guys see the "human" in the basket wearing the purple jacket. How is she there, she isn't in the video. The laws of physics say that she shouldn't be able to be in the bike in that picture. Maybe there is more going on here than we first thought.
>>
>>18589392
>Clearly no wire in the video, you can even see the white crossroad makings as reference.

Find it in the video
>>
>>18590907

>This just in. Can't make out small detail in a blurry video.
>shock
>awe
>>
Fake, the guy at the end doesn't even react at the flipped car
>>
>>18588640
>>18588640
>Trying to give people on /x/ an explanation that's actually grounded in reality
>Not just pulling bullshit out of your ass and throwing mystical-sounding words in at random
You must be new here. I bet you don't believe in the Satanic Illuminati Atlantian Jew Matrix, either.
>>
>>18590907
This may surprise you, but it's pretty difficult to make something that small out in a wide-angle and low quality video clip.
>>
>>18588620

What we are seeing here is one of the best videos that demonstrate the power of "chi" energy. At the 8 second mark you can see the Chi master enter the frame. With a simple gesture he is able to release a chi ball so great in power that it flips a van and even effects vehicles in the surrounding area. News reports actually confirm that his target was indeed in teh van on the far left. They had a confrontation earlier that week at a local bathhouse regarding a woman who was beaten by members of the Chinese mafia, and the currently unnamed chi master vowed revenge.

The media in fear of public panic at the idea of such a powerful master dangerously walking the streets quickly sent out agents to wrap some wire around the vehicles and the sweeper truck to make it look like a simple accident. Don't be fooled, everyone knows that there is no such thing as a wire strong enough to lift something as heavy as a car.

>>18591007
I got you senpai.
>>
>>18591007
>ignores chemtrails
Shill detected
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.