[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey guys! anyone can help me to invoke satan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3

File: baphomet_by_golem_art.jpg (37KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
baphomet_by_golem_art.jpg
37KB, 600x450px
hey guys! anyone can help me to invoke satan
>>
>>18588541
Listen to rock music and have premarital sex.
>>
>>18588541
And who is your satan anon ?
Because "Satan" isnt "fixed" being like Jesus.
>>
>>18588541
Satan mean enemy, depending on who's enemy you want to invoke we can help you. But right now all you're doing is invoking me as an enemy through your ignorance...
>>
You cant invoke the fucking One of Light shithead. You can invoke or make a deal with some young ones but to get in touch with him you must be something special. Also there is nothing good you can get from it.
>>
>>18588541
Yes i can, but you have to say loudly " I am a retarded underage faggot" right in front of your mom 4 times. Then Satan will appear. I can guarantee it worked for me
>>
File: HCdzD3b.jpg (63KB, 526x400px) Image search: [Google]
HCdzD3b.jpg
63KB, 526x400px
He runs this world. You don't invoke him, you just have to submit a support request.
>>
>>18588541
Satan the "adversary" is a name that is an insult to one of God's most powerful angels . So might start by showing me respect when you address and audience with ! Lucifer angel of light .
>>
>>18590752
Is this the antichrist?
>>
>>18590769
no
>>18589942
this guy is
>>
>>18590769
A messenger who is communication with man's one and only true champion.
>>
>>18590973
who is in *
>>
>>18588541
If you call him Satan or the devil that's what your going to get in response, a piss off vindictive proud monster .You are appealing to the wrong side of Lucifer when you request his help it won't work in your favor !
>>
>>18590973
Who is? Satan/ shaitan? Iblis/ lucifer? Dajjal/the antichrist? Who is communicating with a champion of mankind?
>>
>>18591012
If you want him to aid you cause there is only one name true name to address him by .I am one of Lucifer's true followers . I have his ear and he continually makes me aware of his presence .you only have to look and you can see him every where .
>>
You are right now if you want to my mang, just don't expect the results you will for.
>>
>>18591033
what happens when you call him Samael?

does he catch symptoms of PTSD with God?
>>
>>18591033
So what is your name, lucifer claimant?
>>
>>18591049
Probably not going to win you brownie points .Most likely not problematic. Recognizing and acknowledging his true angelic form is the only way your going to receive his council earnestly.
>>
>>18591070
My true name has not been revealed to me yet , perhaps I need to prove my merit before I am to receive it .
>>
>>18591116
So what do I call you?
>>
>>18591125
I am for now one of Lucifer's agents of light if you will, an empathy of sorts that he has frequently or in frequently impressed his guidance upon . Lets call me lightwalker for now if you insist on a title .
>>
>>18591166
So is the antichrist the devil's son?
>>
>>18591169
The Antichrist would be Lucifer's spiritual offspring even perhaps a worthy disciple ,I don't get the impression that immaculate conception is part of the "birth" of this person more likely spiritual reborn with virtues Lucifer advocates .
>>
anyone else notice the double 6's and 0's ?
>>
>>18591200
A worthy disciple, huh? Do you not have faith in your own lord?
>>
>>18591245
I have the utmost faith in him . I Just would say I'm the one to take on that mantle . At least I've never clearly gotten that impression from his messages. I would be lying if I said I wouldn't be honored to take that role .
>>
>>18591272
> I just wouldn't say *
>>
>>18591272
So you want to be a disciple of Mara?
>>
>>18591297
The Hindu Goddess of Death ? That a very interesting thing to hear . Lucifer has been or the messages I have be receiving are strongly giving me the impression of a motherly role, or a female archetype as well as male .But The female imaginary I get are heavy on a nurturing role of a loving mother .
>>
>>18591316
Mara and his daughters from Buddhism not kali but yes baphomet looks like a woman to me as well
>>
>>18591316
I just saw angels androgynous was my original interpretation. a mother was the best symbol to represent his role in my life .
>>
>>18591336
this was the clearly message he gave me when he first revealed him/herself . A good side note is I was an agnostic before this revelation. Spiritual matters were not something I had give though to since I was a boy .
>>
I don't know about the fags talking in the comments before this but, someone tell this guy how to invoke Lucifer already so he can post results.
>>
>>18591346
Look this D'n'D rule approach is a bullshit game occult nerds play . You want to get lucifer attention start fucking praying to him or GTFO ! This stuff is real don't fuck around !
>>
When the fuck did the devil say he wanted man to worship him anyway? Unless he is a hypocrite ( when allah tells iblis to worship man)
>>
>>18591376
He wants to be seen as a god and if you treat it as such, by worshiping him and showing reverence, he will respond . Your not going to get answers from him by bargaining with salt circles . He'll laugh in your face or worse teach you a lesson. treat him like "Satan" he'll respond like Satan because he finds it amusing to fuck with you for your ignorance !
>>
>>18591403
Worshiping or praying is the not exactly the idea I'd like to convey . But he certainly wants to be in charge and revered . Just asks for guidance .
>>
>>18591012
Islam is ignorant of the things of the spirit realm.
>>
>>18591169
Son of perdition, yes.
>>
>>18591341
Satan will be destroyed soon, I don't know why anyone would bother with him, since anyone who follows him shall suffer the same fate.

You cannot serve two masters.
>>
>>18591403
Because satan wants to be as God Himself, that's why satan was cast from heaven, because he rebelled against God.
>>
>>18588541
play hopscotch in your chest cavity
>>
>>18591510
He saw God as an unjust and cruel ruler . Yes he want to rule but it was because he disagrees with having to be subservient to God and his chaotic and almost bipolar nature .
>>
>>18591534
The God of the old testament was a psychopath and an abusive deity. I guess Jesus's "sacrifice" calmed him down.
>>
File: 65746353534.png (255KB, 557x383px) Image search: [Google]
65746353534.png
255KB, 557x383px
>>18591509
Yeah, this is what I don't get. If they already believe in Christianity enough to believe in Satan, why pick the side that will A) lose, and B) has no interest in you or your well-being what-so-ever?
>>
>>18591574
Lucifer cares for us because he empathizes with our struggle .he is a son of god as are we, and he freed us from the prison within the garden . The tree of the knowledge of good and evil set our minds free, to make our own decisions. The gift of intellect .
>>
Doctor Faustus literally mastered all human and occult knowledge and not even he was enough to demand the attention of Lucifer himself, just one of his underlings.
Meanwhile you're just a bored fat faggot with an internet addiction.
I kind of wish you could invoke Lucifer just to see you get absolutely BTFO and go instantly insane.
>>
>>18591574
without evil there is no good . without positive there is no negative. you cannot even conceptualize or see something without the polar opposite to give it definition. the dark or the absence of light is required to see the light and understand it's virtues. It was not a lie it is the truth . The knowledge of good and evil helped mankind to appropriate the value of joy because we now see pain to contrast it . With only knowing joy in the garden our souls were trapped never truly feeling anything . Lucifer was punished and cast out of Heaven for rebelling and setting us free from our shackles.
>>
>>18591680
This Occult business is just playing games , These rituals may help you personal find what you're looking for they are certainly not necessary. It's funny you are calling me out for doing the same thing you are doing.
>>
>>18591705

I'm not a nigger, I don't "call people out."
Call you out of where? What the fuck are you talking about? I make observations.
>>
>>18591705
By what measure is anyone a master yours ? man's ? who created these standards ? All this structure and regulation .
>>
>>18591713
There was a battle for my soul a threat to my life . I was being asked to choose a side and I did out of personal trauma and circumstance Lucifer answered my call for help . I was saved from someone who previously believed in nothing and thought religion was a joke . Now I know different .
>>
>>18590752
>>18591003
You guys are doing it wrong, taking it way too seriously. Hail Satan
>>
>>18588541
You just have to do it in the way you think is best. You're only going to get confused coming here and asking for advice anon.
>>
jesus was out working really hard on his fast when he was tempted by satan, go find out if it works
>>
>>18591906
Satan is like the BBF who offers you cake when you're on a diet . What a dick !
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.