[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here an energy worker? If so where did you learn from?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Anyone here an energy worker? If so where did you learn from?
>>
work up somebody heat and move it around.

clasp your hands together(not all the way closed, you want a cavity between your hands, preferably airtight) and focus on radiating heat out of your palms..

get enough heat worked up and send it up through one of your arms and around through your body.
>>
>>18588160
What do you do after that?
>>
>>18588173
Spontaneous Combustion
>>
You can teach yourself online, if you want a teacher in person you could seek reiki training they have courses near me for like 200 bucks
>>
>>18588125
>If so where did you learn from?
plant teachers
>>
I clench my butthole extremely tight and try to make energy come out of my hands, it's like exercise I can go about half an hour now but it really hurts my butthole and it's given me very strong abdominal muscles, the doctor says I have the butthole of a 75 year old man but I keep going because this is the only way to increase energy flow from the kundalini which is situated at the base of the spine, people say you shouldn't try to force it but I need to advance my energy powers because soon my stepfather gets back from the army and he's going to beat the shit out of my mom with a sock full of nails if I can't defeat him in 1 on 1 combat and since he's trained in hand to hand my only choise is ranged and im not old enough to buy a gun so I have to develop energy projectiles and it's a small price to pay even though blood comes out of my butthole, but I'm worried that energy might not beat a gun and he has a gun so I'm trying to learn metal bending by doing the same thing but at this point I'm incontinent and I have cauliflower ass so I'm really not sure how far I'm going to get
>>
>>18588125
Chi gung with Bruce Frantzis; training with the National Federation of Spiritual Healers in the UK. Also heard good things about the Barbara Ann Brennan school if you are in the USA. She wrote 'Hands of Light' which is worth a read.
>>
>>18589047
The good good
>>
Self taught and stronger than I have ever seen demonstrated.follow your heart, your energybis unique and only you can tech you to use it to its full potential.
Follow your spirit, be unyielding never give up. The greatest masters have failed more times than you have tryed.
Discipline your body, make it an efficient powerplant, practice restraint. You must become your own master, know your body better than any medical expert, know your mind better than any psychologist.
And remember people telling you you can't is nothing but a reason to prove them your better
>>
File: 1441454175901.jpg (74KB, 685x500px) Image search: [Google]
1441454175901.jpg
74KB, 685x500px
>>18588125
Self taught. Its a very good beginner thing to learn that will help you with most other techniques. Learn meditation next. Both those skills will help you greatly.
>>
>>18589676
>>18589032
Charlatans

Get good at what I told you in the second post.(years)

Then get good at meditating. (years)

then do them both at the same time you'll get ideas. trust me.
>>
I apprenticed under a master electrician
>>
>>18590459
Did he at least use lube?
>>
>>18591055
The connections to the mains get sealed. Plumbers use more, mechanics use a lot.
>>
>>18588125
Yep. Some random ass forum, when I was 13. Pretty sure it's not around anymore.
>>
>>18591546
There use to be a forum but it got takin down and a new one came but they turned it into a subscription site.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.