[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Contact with the Fae

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: photo (11).jpg (99KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
photo (11).jpg
99KB, 640x478px
I've considered myself a pagan for well over a year now, and one of the most fascinating aspects of the religion has been the belief in the fae. I have been warned from others that the fae can be very dangerous, so I've been as cautious as possible, but I have left offerings to the fae and attempted to reach out to them. So far, I've noticed a few things that have happened to me that may indicate fae involvement:

>Last year I left an offering of honey-covered bread and found this bundle of sticks (cue the faggot jokes) in place of it. Both my mom and stepdad swore on their lives they didn't do it and were under the impression that I made it

>I had a flashdrive containing some pretty important work that I was planning on backing up that evening (including an award-winning story), and even though I remember vividly putting it in my pencil case, it wasn't there. It's been a year and I still haven't found it

>Last Saturday I was putting my gloves in my purse, and even though I know I had two, one of them suddenly disappeared. Both my mom and I searched all around for it, and I just found it today, sitting in my drawer, which I had checked yesterday. My mom once again says it wasn't her, and that she would have put it on my bed or my desk if she found it instead.

Nothing too exciting, but I definitely think there's something strange going on, especially considering that these things tend to happen after I leave an offering or do anything involving the fae. Of course, it could always be coincidence, but I figured I'd let you guys see what you think. Do you think it has something to do with the fae, or am I just overthinking things?
>>
File: photo (12).jpg (110KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
photo (12).jpg
110KB, 640x478px
Also, when I first posted about the bundle of sticks on here a year ago, someone thought that they were bound together by a hair tie, but it's actually some sort of semi-flexible vine or stick or something.
>>
>>18587999
>I've considered myself a pagan for well over a year now
>I left the basement and lost my sammie to a critter, so I put a pile of sticks in it's place and took this picture to post on the internet
>I lost my flashdrive A FAIRY STOLE IT
>I lost my glove A FAIRY STOLE IT
>MY PARENTS WOULDN'T HELP ME LOOK
FOR MY SHIT THAT WAS STOLEN EVEN THOUGH I TOLD THEM IT WAS FAIRIES

It really upsets me that people like you are allowed to live and use up resources.

>/x/ will defend this
>>
>>18588637
>>/x/ will defend this

Damn right I will.
>>
>>18587999
Nice faggot, faggot.
>>
Never trade food.
Never share water.
Never keep your hands in the well or the spring, only drink as much as you need and move on, but don't share the water, only drink from where it pours out.
Never cut green trees around wells or springs, I know some real shit that happened and people literally got ill and died.
Never seek contact for the heck of it, they usually avoid those peaky "touristy" type guys with cameras and stuff. They do, however, make contact themselves if they want, even if it's unwanted by the human.
Every animal and plant is connected to the forest, if it ever becomes quiet butnyou hear that one whistling bird, it's because they're already aware of your presence.

Not sure what else to tell, these forest spirits and greenmen never share magic or practices.
>>
File: 1484927398003.jpg (27KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1484927398003.jpg
27KB, 600x337px
>>18588733
This, as you might imagine, sounds entirely made up.
Where are you getting this from, friend?
>>
>>18588637
>goes on /x/, a paranormal board
>Insults people who believe in the paranormal
>>
>>18588902
Different anon.

Most of its from the Creideamh Sí, irish Fairy Faith, which explains how to stay in good terms with Aos Sí. Bits are changed or outright wrong though.

If you aren't a practitioner general rules are:
Don't attempt this. You're an idiot for wanting it and the rules in Creideamh Sí are for those already in the shit and don't want to die.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.