[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About an hour ago i heard what seemed to be someone knocking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Paranormal1.jpg (788KB, 3056x2292px) Image search: [Google]
Paranormal1.jpg
788KB, 3056x2292px
About an hour ago i heard what seemed to be someone knocking on either the door or wall, with a cane outside of my house. I live very far away from the city, and so there's really no one that lives around me, except old people. Also, 20 minutes after that, my phone called my friend on it's own. Now. My friend, that was called from my phone, is going to Egypt with his girlfriend this sunday. Is this some sort of sign of something happening to him/them?
>>
>>18587681
Put a stripe of salt to seal doors and windows. If you have holy water use it on doors while you walk toward the strange noise. Take a piece of pure iron to defend yourself from this world and other world's enemies (i mean an iron bar or a fireplace tool). If you don't have pure iron take a baseball bat and carve a cross on it. Good luck.
>>
>>18587681
batten down the hatches and keep us updated OP, we will be here with you.
>>
>>18587703
What about a hammer, would thst work? It's all i could find. Unfortunately I'm all out of salt.. Also, who the fuck keeps a bottle of holy water laying around?
>>
>>18587719
i do. but i'm Catholic.
>>
>>18587719
If your catholic then you believe any baptized Christian can bless water. You can make your own.
>>
>>18587681
>I live very far away from the city, and so there's really no one that lives around me
So maybe an animal.
>>
It was probably an animal or possibly someone fixing to rob you seeing if anyones home.

I lived in the middle of the woods for over 10 years, you're fine. Lock the doors and windows, shut the blinds, and always know what to do if someone kicks your door in (i.e. any weapons in vicinity).

On the 0.01% chance you are dealing with something paranormal, >>18587703 provides solid advice.

Best of luck OP, don't die.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.