[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your Personal Entities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 1treeee.jpg (13KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1treeee.jpg
13KB, 259x194px
I apologize beforehand for posting yet ANOTHER DMT themed thread, but I really wanted to focus on a specific here.

On DMT, or on any other substance which may produce a 'trip' or some sort, one may sometimes get to meet and communicate with an entity. Some people experience the 'mechanical elves', while other people see animal spirits. Earlier someone was talking about lizard people delivering a message. Then there are people who meet Gods; deities from various religions. I wonder why we see different entities, what exactly do they mean? Why do our minds produce these particular images, or why do these inter-dimensional beings choose to come to certain people? It's curious, and I like to hear different accounts and thoughts.

Anyway, I'll post my experience soon - it's kind of long. I'd like some sort of insight. I don't get to talk about this too much. Feel free to share yours - in relationship to entities and beings, be it angels, demons, Gods or whatever.
>>
drugs are for boring people
>>
The entities you see are an interpretation of what you're actually experiencing, simatabeoualy im sure deities come in a lot of different forms (infinite even) do that on top of interpretation would be my guess.

What's super interesting about dmt, to me, is how a lot of people report seeing astonishingly similar things. That implies to me that there's something more to it.
>>
File: 1durgaaa.jpg (919KB, 1431x1938px) Image search: [Google]
1durgaaa.jpg
919KB, 1431x1938px
When I took DMT for the first time, I had no idea what to expect. It was one of the first psychedelics I have ever taken. After 2 1/2 hits - I tuned into another channel. All of my strife had ceased to be and my attention was on a being before me who danced. She had multiple arms and swayed in a way that was both inviting and comforting. She emanated power and benevolence, and at the time I had no idea who she was. I decided to stand and dance with her, and noticed I too had sprung multiple, phantom limbs. The dance I experienced was enchanting, I felt at ease with her. Moments later I had managed to turn off a light and sat upon the floor. A million thoughts were flowing through my brain, but I also felt very simple, almost animalistic - but at peace. It's a strange and wonderful feeling. I stared up towards the 'end' of my trip, and saw a giant tree growing from my head. It was in great detail, lush and full of life. What a great experience it was... but I am still curious about the being I saw. After some research into Hinduism (a religion I never really looked into previously), I discovered that I might have encountered Durga...

I have the urge to learn more about her, and Hinduism in general. I still wonder why my mind produced -her- in particular... or why she came to me. I sometimes question whether I'll ever see her again. From that trip on, all of my psychedelic experiences (shrooms, lsd, mdma) have caused me to focus heavily on nature and the clarity and happiness it brings. Death also seems far less terrifying.

Thoughts?
>>
>>18587682
*simaltaneously
*so, that on top of interpretation would be my guess.
>>
>>18587674
I know! That's why I never consume caffeine. :)

>>18587682
I agree, I guess I'd like to meet more people who found themselves before a known 'God / Goddess' - I don't get to hear much about those experiences. My spouse saw Anubis who stood in front of a portal, but his trip to hyperspace was cut off short due to abrasive interruption.
>>
>>18587684
*samultaneously

Idiot
>>
>>18587690
I was in the other thread, I have countless experiences, I have seen all types of eastern Gods. Even what people would call angels.

I was raised in a Christian home, but never once saw what Christians would call God, or Jesus.

These things in reality are way more bizarre
>>
First feeling of entity contact I had on DMT was actually just a rectangle with an eye ball looking thing in the top left corner. The communication was ineffable but I remember in the beginning it was a feeling of 'oh hey how'd you get here? oh well doesn't matter you're here now enjoy yourself!'
>>
File: 1466128462779.jpg (610KB, 1000x1490px) Image search: [Google]
1466128462779.jpg
610KB, 1000x1490px
>>18587673

Ive seen the Divine Feminine while on DMT and shrooms. Ive shook hands with an old entity while on shrooms. Little DMT gnomes were in my room. I met the Divine Feminine out in the cosmos. She has always been there me. Beloved.
>>
File: flammarion2.jpg (88KB, 300x181px) Image search: [Google]
flammarion2.jpg
88KB, 300x181px
>>18587704
Oh shit, I have a friend who saw an eye ball as well. I am unsure what he said about it, but he said that was the only entity he has ever visualized. Strange.

>>18587702
Yea, there are all kinds of theories I can come up with. Logically, I want to say it's just my brain showing me symbolic representations of my own subconscious... but I never studied Hinduism or knew anything about the Gods of that religion. That's why it's so strange.

Could they be aliens or God coming to people in certain forms, in able to capture that person's interest or immense curiosity - as it has captured mine? Is there something about the chemical in particular that causes the brain to form THESE entities - the Eastern ones? Are they demonic forces trying to trick us or throw us into a trance?

I don't know.
>>
>>18587723
No I don't believe they're demonic forces lol. Well, the more you do dmt the more you realize that all these things are just made up of the one thing, just like everything else.

They're all aspects of the same thing, through my explorations I have found that what we experience, the entities, are what we truly are.
>>
>>18587740
I've thought this to be true on several occasions, and I like it. Thanks.
>>
>>18587673
I took DMT and sold my soul to a bird thing that then said "change comes upon you" or some shit

Good trip tho, should I be worried?
>>
>>18587760
I never really understood the 'selling of one's soul' thing.... I assume people are just trolling when they talk about this kind of thing.

Why would you 'sell' your soul anyway? Do you believe you even have a soul at that point and you're just fucking around? I don't think that would be wise. Noticed anything different after the trip?
>>
>>18587760
You can't sell your soul. The ego doesn't own it so no
>>
>>18587673
To ask these questions and get some answers you need to study the biology of plants...
They act, or are considered extremely paranormal an often communicate with other species.
You cant say where memory is stored, apart from 'cells', and plants are one of thee oldest of species, they've seen stuff an have it stored.

First there was a mat on the water where amass grew, then stuff grew on it it weighs down, you gets Eden 'garden of earth'..
>>
>>18587798
I've always had an immense interest in plants and actually wanted to study botany. Great tip, really. DMT comes from the acacia as well.... so I'll keep looking into it.
>>
>>18587810
Well have you not read the latest on how it replaces a connection in the brain, thus you have direct neuron connection to specified plant and it resource.
;)
>>
>>18587810
Fun fact.

The botanic books in Australia now come with all the Acicias containing DMT removed from the book. So you can't see pictures in the books, nor the name of the exact acacia that contains it.

Its obviously online, but that's beside the point.
>>
You have connection to anything you consume.
That connection is energy, of energy, data.
Source.
>>
I'm too pussy to breakthrough, I threshold every time.
>>
>>18587884
Try to just let it happen... it's a real introspective learning experience.
>>
>>18587912
Few time I've seen 6 or 7 men in dark robes with gold trim standing around me while I being in a pit 3 feet deep reddish light from above entering me.
>>
>>18587936
I have seen this, I even posted it on /x/ I could prove it by bringing up the archived thread.

Weird. They felt human to me but, and they seemed angry at me
>>
>>18587936
I felt something weird, like I hit a brick wall, the stars were all vibrating but not in a good way, at that time I had dropped to my knees and sort of slumped on the ground, next thing I know I am in this place where there is these hooded figures standing around me, I'm not quite sure how many, but there were several of them, I was in the dead center of them and it felt like I had done something terribly wrong, or they were making me feel that way.

Almost as though they didn't want me doing what I had done a few weeks prior, anyway these robed figures starting projecting these entities at me, they were coming at me like waves, really terrifying faces constantly bombarding my psyche, it even became a bit to much for me, I opened my eyes to try and get away from it but everywhere I looked I could see these entities, on the floor, in the grass, everywhere, I was kind of freaking out a bit. I told my partner to help me inside.

Anonymous Fri 20 Feb 2015 16:03:38 No.15822351 ViewReport
>>15822299

was from 2 years ago
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.