[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Biokinesis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1328.png (1MB, 1276x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1328.png
1MB, 1276x540px
I know I posted this thread a few days ago, but I lost it before I was able to check it.

I'm interested in learning more about biokinesis. Has anyone successfully been able to do it? It might be a total lost cause, but there are subliminals on YouTube that are supposed to help speed it along. Do y'all have any experience with them and have you seen any results? Specifically with actual bone structure changes?
>>
Op is faggot?
>>
>>18587662
This
>>
>>18587671
Nah just a chick with no life.
>>
Should I have not asked, /x/? I'm obviously new.
>>
>>18587691
Please post pics
>>
i remember reading something on /fit/ about people that meditate on imagined exercises achieved similar results as those that did it
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rvjw5xJF8WQ
>>
>>18587662
I was born with brown eyes which have turned green but that was over the couse of atleast five years. Also I have some cousins who had blonde hair that has turned brown. So I think its possible but not easy.
>>
>>18587662
>I know I posted this thread a few days ago, but I lost it before I was able to check it.
>
>I'm interested in learning more about biokinesis. Has anyone successfully been able to do it? It might be a total lost cause, but there are subliminals on YouTube that are supposed to help speed it along. Do y'all have any experience with them and have you seen any results? Specifically with actual bone structure changes?
Same
>>
>>18588260
>blonde hair that has turned brown
Pathetic that you even mention this here. It's fucking normal and happens to all Aryans. http://www.livescience.com/34827-towhead-blond-kids-blondes-go-dark-brunette.html
>>
OK so I shall repeat my reply to your previous thread.

It's done in a few methods. First is simple.
1, affirmations. Sounds corny and fag like but it works. Simply record yourself saying things "my eyes are now blue" over and over. And listen to it while you sleep. Some shit about subconscious freudian mom love, but it works. Takes a while not gona lie like a month but it works. Works for simply things like that up to complex things like hair growth, body toning (not entire transformation, looking at you meal team six).

2, is a more advanced much more will power and focus driven. Here's how it works. You meditate for an hour or two. Then you lay down, close your eyes and visualize what you want changed. Then liquify that shit and put it a needle and "inject" it into your DNA. Then visualize it fusing into you. Then "heal" the wound. And go to sleep.
Real talk it works just like doping up steroids. It will work for simple up to highly complex things ( such as afore mentioned body transformation, yay fat fags) but you have to consistently do it to make the effects happen and stick. But it can fuck you up. Member when I mentioned DNA. It does change it.

More real talk. Both methods work with practice and devotion. Good luck
>>
The other thing you need to understand about biokinesis is it takes time. Shits not an over night thing. Also it takes practice and lots of meditation. If you don't know how to meditate then use months of affirmations.
Also it's very driven by visualization. You need to be very specific with your visualization. But bottom line is you need to be patient and persist.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.