[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Borrasca

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Borrasca-674x350.png (382KB, 674x350px) Image search: [Google]
Borrasca-674x350.png
382KB, 674x350px
Anyone read/listened to Borrasca?
Lookin' for similar good shit. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c6LYf_CRww&index=1&list=PL3vq3HFjqkVm1-ekdrZ-hQT-ymCq0QF3R
>>
I like the idea of narrated creepypasta but this guy is a bit shit
ridiculously over dramatic
loves the sound of his own voice
sounds like Elijah Wood though so that's a bonus
the music is weird and never really feels like it suits the story

also the pasta itself is a bit shit
the main characters tone is fucked, this kid's supposed to be less than 12 and he's talking about his dad's pay checks, and calling is sister immature, it's ridiculous
it's like the writer cares more about writing then actually telling a story, and it feels that way too, as if it's supposed to be a novel rather than a story

it has that quality that's like it's supposed to be universally likeable, bland characters, jokes, writing but still seems like it's smart/funny/whatever
generally really bland and with no real character, like the character is pulled to most middle of the road possible
and ridiculously cheesey and sentimental
worst of all it's barely even creepy, like it added just enough creepiness to qualify as a creepypasta while telling an idealised story of childhood

it's more long winded than this post
there was like no payoff, what was the fucking purpose of the middle of the story, there was no fucking point in including anything in the school apart from the kid talking about disappeared people
>>
>>18587591
I always like the Knifepoint Horror podcast.
>>
>>18589326
can we turn this thread into a horror podcast recommendations thread?
>>
>>18587885
Exactly this. 95% of it was slice of life 9 year olds with the intellect and social maturity of 20 year olds. I was annoyed that I spent 45 minutes listening, the ending was such a let down.
>>
lolita slaver toy (creepy) and 120 days of salo, guinea pig flesh flowers, a serbian flim (movies)
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.