[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Tale From 2 Years Ago

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Screen Shot 2017-02-01 at 5.png (2MB, 626x919px) Image search: [Google]
Screen Shot 2017-02-01 at 5.png
2MB, 626x919px
This is one of the stories that I have from when I lived in one of the greatest houses for a couple of months.
>Get a new house in a new valley in Los Angeles
>Two stories, beautiful house with a view of the entire valley
>Landlord says it's perfectly okay to explore around the back area just as long as I stay away from other people's properties
>It's winter time and everything is lush and green and beautiful
>I put on my gear, head out into the gap between the hills
>It's really fucking cool, there's trees everywhere, I found a broken down rusty car that was destroyed to shit, got to lay down in the grass while listening to Sigur Ros, really beautiful stuff
>About 30 minutes into the hike I come across a really disgusting smell
>Look down and almost shit my pants, 6 feet away from me there's a dead Coyote just laying there
>When I say dead I mean really really dead, the thing was torn into shreds, he was missing his tail, and his mouth was hanging wide open
>Nope the fuck out of there and continue going because there's a trillion flies around the thing
>Take a right from the clearing I was in and head into the very thick heavy brush
>The two hills are looming over me from each side at this point practically squeezing my path
>Keep going forward
There's a restricted area where I'm not allowed to go on on the other side of the hill it's where this guy keeps his cows and there's a large fence, continuing
>>
>>18587355
Santa Monica Mountains has mountain lions which sometimes eat coyotes.
>>
>>18587355
Bloomp
>>
OP is kill
>>
File: Screen Shot 2017-02-01 at 6.png (3MB, 1163x923px) Image search: [Google]
Screen Shot 2017-02-01 at 6.png
3MB, 1163x923px
>Go further and further and further into the brush, it gets only tighter as I go along there's dead trees, rocks, and I have to scale the hill on my left to get past it all
>I have my music playing on me, so I decide to sit on down and have a trusty ole sammich while I take a little break
I forgot to mention I also have a walking stick, this was the music I had on me at the time:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojLgN7wqc5A
>As I'm eating this sandwich and about to finish the first half I hear the crunching of brush about 20 yards away from me and I was about to shit myself
>Walk calmly forward, pick up my shit
>It's getting closer
>Yell out, "HEY!" and stop
>A fucking deer peeked his head out from behind a tree, I was almost shit myself
>The thing took one look at me before bolting deeper into the hills at lightning pace so being me I decided to follow it
Like no joke I had never a deer before in my life, I didn't even know we had them in Los Angeles
>>18587396
It's hard to describe, the thing was not eaten it was fucking destroyed, it's not in Santa Monica
>Head deeper in after it, but it's pretty much disappeared into thin air
>Since it's the winter time the sun starts to set a little big earlier and as I'm walking further in it gets a little darker by the second
>Decide fuck it, and turn around to go hike back home
>Not even 5 minutes away, I hear the most horrific, bloody scream, like a child being stabbed to death
>Bolt as fast as I fucking can out of there, look behind me like one time and see something incredibly pale staring at me through the brush but I can't make it out
>As I finally have to catch my breath and make it out of the thick brush I notice my nose is BLEEDING like a motherfucker
>I NEVER get nose bleeds
>Get the fuck back to my house as quickly as I can, never go in the back again
Cont final
>>
That's the end of the story but I do have some other things to tell about the shit that went down around that house:
>Later that night I woke up the sound of something in my yard, something big and something making the sound of what I can only describe as a mix of chuckling and sobbing
>the sound passes my house for 5 minutes before disappearing into the distance
>A few weeks later or so the morning is up but it's overcast
>Grab a cup of coffee and head over to the balcony to say good morning to the kids that like to play down there
>The fucking thing is right there in the clearing of the hill
>I can't make out its exact features but it was grey as hell and strutting along, haunched over and walking like a tall skinny naked bear
>Not even a couple of moments later it was gone into the brush of the hill and I never saw it again
That's the end of the story, I moved out a couple of months later because the place was too fucking expensive and now I'm here.
>>
I guess I'll be back in 35 minutes to read the ending.
>>
>>18587487
oh shit. nvm.

well, if you're not making it up, that's pretty crazy OP. I had a similar experience with a creature that made that screeching noise but I didn't see it at all.
>>
tell me more about sigur ros
>>
>>18587594
Best band in the universe.
>>
File: IMG_0627.jpg (46KB, 403x401px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0627.jpg
46KB, 403x401px
>>18587355
>>18587465
>>18587485
Find it and rape it to show your dominance.
>>
Mountain lions scream like someone getting murdered. I think it's the females when they're in heat. You can look up videos of it on youtube.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.