[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Experience just brought me here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1485801350682.gif (2MB, 350x300px) Image search: [Google]
1485801350682.gif
2MB, 350x300px
I'm usually not on /x/ but this morning I had a weird experience.

I was on a conference call at my work site. Only 6 people on the call. A passcode is needed to join.

After about 20min there was increasing distortion on our side.
Just me and my direct supervisor in this section of the facility.
At around the 40min mark.. A low, distorted and horrifying voice came out. I couldn't make out the sentence.
But my supervisor and I seem to be the only ones to have heard it.

Our site is on land leased from a native band, and just off a major river where settlements used to be.

Did we just get a creepy ghost message? It was clearly human, and saying something. Kinda spooked us both.
>>
Great input guys.. This board slow, or just my post?
>>
>>18587022
Slow board, give it a while.
>>
>>18586997
slow board haha
i'd say it was something paranormal though.
>>
>>18586997
Anymore details on the natives?
>>
>>18586997
Do you work construction, OP?
>>
>>18586997
Could be a spirit, there might be something to it. You could leave around a good quality recorder to pick up EVPs.
There's speculation (some believe, some don't) around "ghost boxes," which iirc were basically radios that ran through all frequencies. If a spirit was strong enough, it would be able to communicate through the box by picking similar speech from radio signals. It's worth looking into.
>>
>>18588827
This
I've never had any experience with anything ghostly, but I do play around with shortwave receivers and there are some strange things to be heard in frequencies we can't perceive and don't broadcast on. If spirits exist, the would have to be some form of EMR, so you could detect or even amplify their resonance through something so aimple as a modified crystal radio cuircut.
>>
>>18588827
>>18588844
Not OP, but now I'm pretty curious about the electronics behind such a device.
>>
>>18588901
Go to a store similar to jaycar/RadioShack, an electronics store buy yourself a crystal radio set, a soldering iorn and some solder, probably even be a good idea to have a chat to some of the people in there, see if they know much about circuitry or shortwave radios.
Basically its a coil(well two, what is called a tuning coil(tightly wound around something like a graphite core and one to power the cuircut) a resistor, a diode, a capacitor, a variable capacitor(for tuning) and an ear piece, but I have made one and justed used my computer as an amp for instead of using a high impedance/crystal earpiece. Once you can make a crystal radio you should have the knowledge to start experimenting with your cuircut to pick up different ranges.
Fun fact people have been able to pick up FM transmissions on simple modified crystal radio setups through a process known as slope detection, when it was onelce thought to be physically impossible.
Shortwave radios are the ears of the cosmos
>>
Let us know how it goes OP
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.