[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Matrix reality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 13

File: GW414H228.jpg (42KB, 414x228px) Image search: [Google]
GW414H228.jpg
42KB, 414x228px
So is Julian Assange actually Neo: master hacker showing us the truth and not controlled by the system?
If so, where are we in all this?
Is Julian offering to go the US like going to the machine city? Or is that too far along in the story?

Is Trump the Merovingian? (In which case, I suppose it would be analgous to going to his house to free the Keymaker...)
>>
>>18586919
Yes the whole thing is as real as the Matrix movie.
>>
>>18586923
Why would you be on /x/ if you don't believe in story magic?
The amount of truth, and levels of truth, in the Matrix is enough to blow anyone's mind.
Go watch all 3 movies again.
>>
File: 1485889072865.jpg (283KB, 720x660px) Image search: [Google]
1485889072865.jpg
283KB, 720x660px
You poor fools.
>>
>>18586951
What is that answer?
Shitty patronising vapour?
>>
>>18586928
>Hello i'm an American youngster !
>Since i don't read books, i watch movies
>Since i'm somewhat cleverer than most, I have a vivid imagination.
>Since i feed my clever brain with movies only, the depth of my thought is Hollywood blockbuster depth.
Long story short : Go read a few lifechanging books... You'll that Matrix, while a good movie, is nothing to build your life questions on...
>>
>>18586982
I am very well read, and born in 1978.

A great deal of research, philosophy, and mythology went into these movies.

If you seriously do not believe that "pop culture", or cultural zeitgeist has any connection to the great unconscious or "reality", what the hell are you doing on 4chan?
>>
>>18586999
For the sake of your trips, i will answer you in order, and respectfully :
>Define well read ?
>implying age == experience
>Granted the mythology is deep, but deep != spiritual != true != meaningful. The biblical themes are overpresent to be truly distinct on its own.
>Pop culture is important, but to what extent : Why do we not watch Star wars 4,5,6 for life-meaning ?
>>
>>18586919
No him and trump are probably plugged in like everyone else but have more 'awareness' like the stories from the animatrix.
NWO and its subsequent crumbling is an echo of the tower of babel and it continues cycling in the matrix. Its the matrix way of creating ebbs and flows for us to 'experience'. Its not a bad system, actually.
Out side of the matrix is pretty much a hell hole, but unlike the movies, the ones dwelling there and the AIs have already made a peace treaty so sorts, and the most optimized full experience is this method we have at the moment. A lot of this can be seen from the game of thrones series (the TV/HBO version, not the books) in the white walkers vs. the rest down south.
What we see in pop culture is what potentially plays out in the AI matrix, in cycles, and soon, according to the prophecies and peace treaty, we will switch where the most popular pop-reality plays out in our 'real life'.
>>
>>18587005
»Why do we not watch Star wars 4,5,6 for life-meaning ?

We dont?
I sure do..
>>
If dubs Assange is dead and they are using CGI recreation to bait fools along
>>
>>18587015
test o'clock then :
What lessons did you get from it ?
(seriously asking)
>>
>>18587005
Well read:
I was raised without television amd forbidden to read fiction, but was very drawn to story, so I read for hours everyday mostly history and biographies through age 16.
My father was a pastor, so I also read the Bible multiple times and was well versed in a lot of theology.
By 16, I decided to read what I wanted, dove head first into mythology and fairy/folktales.
I also made a study of literature, following the rule that if I read a reference to a book I had not read, I would find and read that book. This took me to many places, such as Joseph and his Brothers.
By many standards, I am considered well-read.

I do consider these movies to fit into this sort of genre.
>>
>>18587005
To be fair you're the one who implied age meant experience when you said "American youngster" to discredit op. I agree with what you're saying, matrix is surface level for communicating these concepts, but playing gaslight is /pol/ levels of argument and that goes nowhere.
>>
>>18587035
In other words don't call OP youngster and then backpedal with this age/=/experience when you are the one who brought age into the equation in the first place. Then you turn around and say it doesn't matter when OP doesn't fit into your narrative? Fucking weak, beat the argument itself stop beating around the bush to be right dude it's just sad and manipulative.
>>
>>18587005
And yet you do watch 1, 2 and 3 for meaning, don't you?
And why?
>>
guys guys, stop stroking your egos. this is /x/. its completely fine to believe, make believe, or fantasize, whatever fits yourselves.
>>
>>18587048
Hey, I'm not having an ego, just defending my credibility.
-OP
>>
>>18587057
My credibility for instinct and intuition about weird paranormal shit, I should add.
-OP
>>
>>18587057
>>18587060
well yeah, thats why everyones here. but its an anonymous board, no need to defend credibility, friend. just ignore the shit posts, its all part of the experience :)
>>
>>18587069
Ok, ok. Point taken.
So where are we in the story, anyhow?
>>
>>18587080
personally i like to think we are past the movie series. i believe the movies portray us leading up to our current version of reality.
if you delve in to the matrix series universes, the movie is about what the 5th or 6ths version? the 1st matrix was the best, too bad free will fucked it all up. fucking humans is why we can't have anything good.
>>
>>18587025
Well first I watched it as a kid and it planted in my subjective identity a sort of seed
I always felt as a Jedi, Driven for Goodness,purity, effectiveness and all other virtues one could spot in the idea of Jedi, but it also gave me the idea of reality being connected through the Force, a concious energy that binds everything,it was my only conection to spirituality even if imagined and light hearted at first growing up,today I get inspiration from the story itself, feel that life has more then what a lot of people would have you believe,know that you were born to be great, trust yourself, adventure, accept your family, do or do not there is no try,unlearn what you have learned, always be aware of the now not your idealized future imaginings or past memories, and a ton more , this is only a rough look at the movies the actual philosophy of Star Wars is handled with more depth in some of the better expended universe media.
>>
>>18587112
If you follow mathematics, the force is probably an allegory for fields, a substrate where upon vectors work.
In physics there is something called the higgs field. I would imagine this is akin to the 'force' in the starwars series. Because you know, when a family member dies, you can actually 'feel' it. There is no doubt some bonding/entanglement there is another aethereal medium.
The world going full jedi is probably bad though, you'll end up with a circle jerking sub like reddit. The darkside is essential for balance.
>>
>>18587130
Well every sort of concious object could be understood through a mathemetical modal as it is a languege made with the intent of maximizing efficiency in a certain kind of logic but that doesn't hold much value to me these days,we can explain and explain to no end but the experience itself is much more valuable to me,I believe Good is a remedy for bad,Light will defeat the dark, maybe the Jedi as they are in Star Wars are notbperfect examples but they are definitely a step in the right direction for how an individual should behave,the Jedi and Republic political system with all it's flaws is meaningless to me as I understand that they make it imperfect to create interest,it is Star Wars after all,not Star Peace.
>>
>>18587192
Yes, mathematics is just another language, but its the closest thing we have to logic other than programming languages or maybe esperanto. Experience is the most valuable, more than logic since its the experience, or 'observation' that brings the theoretical into reality, but its only through a common language that we can communicate these to each other, otherwise it is all lost. And as long as the 'force' remains a esoteric field that only some can feel, it will be this way.
Also, I agree the jedi way is how people should behave and follow, but to me there is no absolute good or bad. Forexample if the nazi's had won the war, exterminating jews blacks homos and all the non aryans would have been 'good'. Its that balance of Jedi and Sith, the experience and cycles of it, where we learn truth. Tipping towards one side, either side, will bring instability. Then again, you also have Star 'Trek'.
>>
>>18587250
See, and that is in Star Wars too: that's WHY Anakin ended up killing all the Jedi: THAT's how he brough balance to the Force.
It was unbalanced with too much good, and schools, and Jedis acting like security guards, practically.
>>
>>18587319
And also why the grandson inherited the darkside. It was destiny
>>
>>18587508
Yes.
That's why Qui-gon Jin was such a rogue: he saw the need to bring balance to the Force.
>>
File: images (47).jpg (5KB, 263x192px) Image search: [Google]
images (47).jpg
5KB, 263x192px
>>18587088
Hm.
I guess that only works if Assange isn't Neo, though. I want him to be Neo.
>>
>>18587528
And thus rogue one, we come back to square one with sides flipped, ha. Even sci-fie requires sacrifices to balances the force.

>>18587533
>I want him to be Neo.
why? Assuming there is an 'anomaly' and its for debugging purposes..
>>
File: images (54).jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (54).jpg
7KB, 275x183px
>>18587565
Because he IS outside the system.
Because he appeals to my urge to be truly free and outside the matrix.

I really think he can see the code a la Neo.
>>
>>18587618
but why the urge to outside the matrix when its finely tuned, more optimized than you own brain can ever comprehend?
>>
File: images (38).jpg (13KB, 319x158px) Image search: [Google]
images (38).jpg
13KB, 319x158px
>>18587706
Because no.
I will live by choice.
I will be free.
>>
File: images (49).jpg (4KB, 197x256px) Image search: [Google]
images (49).jpg
4KB, 197x256px
>>18587618
Can't you feel the winds of freedom on your face when you look at him?
>>
>>18587712
Everyone does. Its a free will to understand how beautiful this planet is, with all its nature and unending mysteries of the universe.
My question was, why try to under stand whats out side of it when you can't even comprehend whats inside?
I am not taking about free will, I am talking about the lack of comprehending freedom or the capacity to understand what is given.
>>
>>18587738
Look, I don't think you understand what matrix I'm talking about.
The power structures that we live in are only real because we accept them.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our minds.

Look at all of your assumptions, and your premises.
Why do you do what you do?
Perhaps you have greater freedom than you ever imagined.
>>
>>18586928
It's very possible to believe in one kind of magic while thinking that another is utter delusional tripe.
>>
>>18587765
It is a grave mistake, and dangerous, to discount any kind of magic as tripe.
>>
>>18587721
I have always seen a total and literal faggot when I look at him - the petty immature kind that always has a shitty, cruel thing to say about everything and everyone. That he manages to do something good during his efforts to feel and appear as if he's oh-so-special is just a lucky side-benefit.
>>
>>18587755
>>18587755
I don't think YOU understand. You talk about freedom yet you don't even understand what freedom is.
Freedom from what? An awesome life with a lot of cash to burn? Pretty women dancing naked on my yacht? What exactly are you trying to achieve? What is the endgame?
You only talk about about freedom as what culture and history feeds you to believe, as some noble cause. When in fact many people are already free and those that are are just using you as a pawn. Hail free masonry, right?
Don't be a tool.
>>
File: images (50).jpg (2KB, 88x88px) Image search: [Google]
images (50).jpg
2KB, 88x88px
>>18587781

I'm a femanon, and I think he's hot af.
10/10 would be his Trinity.

Also he's stuck in a tiny embassy: doesn't seem that selfish, really.
>>
>>18587784
Freedom of mind, my dude.

The freedom to know that every single action is a choice.
That you could choose NOT to save the Matrix.
>>
>>18587788
>I'm a femanon
Trying to appeal much?
Stop being a whore.
>>
>>18587808
Explain to me how being trapped in an embassy for exposing corruption in governments around the world is petty, immature, shitty, and cruel.
I mentioned I was a femanon because I think it's relevant in that he doesn't look like a total and literal faggot to me.
>>
>>18587807
The mind is always free, always has been, and causality has always been in place.

Again, you mention 'freedom' or 'know', except you don't mentions the who what where when why and how. Imagine I am the AI, the matrix trying to provide the best for all you cretans. What would you argue (logically, no hurr durr freedoooooom, best best)?
Also the matrix isn't a singular construct, its in multiple layers, more like a gradient considering the lim
>>
>>18587826
Because youre using your sexuality/gender to bias an opinion. Typical whorish behavior.
>>
>>18586919
Still waiting for the fake pucker to hand him self in...
Bargains a bargain... --Jon snots ghost sez--
>>
File: images (75).jpg (13KB, 187x270px) Image search: [Google]
images (75).jpg
13KB, 187x270px
>>18587832
Know your place, foolish male
>>
>>18587848
but Im a female, jokes on you lol
>>
>>18587857
Why do you turn against your fellow sister?
>>
File: images (76).jpg (12KB, 202x249px) Image search: [Google]
images (76).jpg
12KB, 202x249px
>>18587857
>>
>>18587869
abracadabra to you too
>>
>>18587828
I would answer your question, but I don't understand it.
Can you lay it out more clearly?
>>
>>18587832
>explain to me how being trapped in an embassy for exposing corruption in governments around the world is petty, immature, shitty, and cruel.
>>
>>18587869
Heres the problem, women will never be above men because of typical females like yourself.
Please, for the the love of god, JC, etc etc, please at least try to have some rationality and some understanding, again I repeat, UNDERSTANDING in logical understanding at least. Don;t being the whole side down, which is what you are doing.
>>
>>18587889
Its like being trapped in a females body. Thr lot of you understand.
>>
>>1858788
Its that you only stated a a mean, not an end. Any grandma and her wife can state a cause. But what does that oh so noble freedom entail? What freedom achieve? The means has become the goal.
>>
File: images (77).jpg (5KB, 180x178px) Image search: [Google]
images (77).jpg
5KB, 180x178px
>>18587897
You mean like you used to be?
>>
>>18587910
Why delete the statement? Does logic not work for you?
>>
File: download (42).jpg (12KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
download (42).jpg
12KB, 201x251px
>>18587892
I would be very. Fucking. Careful. About insulting the feminine on /x/.
>>
>>18587913
like you used to be.
Hue hue hue hue
But seriously like you are now. Because your brain can''t think right, no matter how empirical and logical you try to be. Blame hormones if you will :)
>>
>>18587919
What a joke, come suck my clit.
The fem is joke, once you realize what I am.
commence circle jerking.
or should I say circle fingering.
>>
>>18587919
Every girl on the internet is a guy pretending to be one. /x/ knows this fundamental core truth of the cosmos... Why don't you?
>>
File: download (40).jpg (15KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
download (40).jpg
15KB, 194x259px
Ok, have fun with this bullshit.
Apparently my city is erupting in riots. Gotta go.
>>
>>18587919
Stop being whorish. Just understand that which is not you.
>>
>>18587940
so is my dick. See ya later sad Hillarry. Which we could talk more.
>>
>>18587940
No, don't leave. Stay
>>
>>18587910
I still don't understand the question.

What do you find confusing about knowing that every action is a choice?
>>
>>18587998
Whats conusing you is that I'm not asking a question. Its a statement. You know about causaiity, anyone and their dog does. But learn about retro casuality and causal loops, too. Then we can talk logic.
>>
>>18586928
>Go watch all 3 movies again.
what an awful advice
just watch the first one and the first one only
>>
>>18587618
Probably more of a Morpheus
>>
>>18589439
Pleb
>>
File: 626155.jpg (1MB, 1920x1081px) Image search: [Google]
626155.jpg
1MB, 1920x1081px
>>18587005
It has as much Christian symbolism as occult, Hindu, and philosophical symbolism, you just aren't as used to it so you don't see it.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.