[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strange man outside my house

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: ilYcvbP.jpg (164KB, 1177x1336px) Image search: [Google]
ilYcvbP.jpg
164KB, 1177x1336px
I have a special fear of this kind of situation. When it's a strange man, or creature outside your house in the middle of the dark. Do you have any history that happened to you in relation to this? I appreciate images about it.
>>
I lived with a friend for a few weeks one year (I was about 22) because I had lost my apartment. He had told me years ago in high school that one day he woke up to an "angel statue" in front of his bedroom window. this wasn't a problem until he turned the light on and it illuminated the face.
With hands pressed around its face and to the glass it was staring through his window and had long sharp teeth and little black eyes. a little like the weeping angels from doctor who. I hate the comparison because nothing compares to the real fear of seeing this thing but only thing in my mind that I can draw to. want me to continue with my experiences there?
>>
>>18586934
It could be a dream?
>>
>>18586937
Thats what I thought, but I had my experiences with the same thing on my way to my car in the mornings. My friend had seen it first, and I laughed it off. He just told me to be careful.
>>
>>18586942
It would be amazing to have a photo about that
>>
>>18586947
I don't have any now, but from what I hear the house is still the same. Middle of nowhere, There is also a street nearby named Baley with the "Baley house" on it which is what my tag is in reference to. But as of now still no photos.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.