[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i make animals do by bidding?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: crow.jpg (33KB, 620x370px) Image search: [Google]
crow.jpg
33KB, 620x370px
How do i make animals do by bidding?
>>
>>18586835
give them food and train them.
>>
You need the appropriate number of badges. In all seriousness >>18586840 is right. Be prepared to deal with more of their kind showing up, cleaning their leavings and the possibility of catching whatever sickness they have.
>>
Be nice to them.
I've only ever had an animal lash out at me once, and that was because I was a child around an uncles rescue cat that had a history of abuse and I must have startled it.
Apart from that one time, animals have always liked me. From birds of prey to marsupials. At a zoo one time, the most timid baby wallaby that ran away from zookeepers and just about anything came up and gave me a lick and ate some food that I gave it.
A bumble bee decided to hitch a ride on me when I was walking around college campus.
My girlfriend's cats like me more than anyone else, even her.
The reason is I would never hurt an animal for reason other than food or survival, and animals can sense that about a person.
Be nice, but have an air of authority about you. You can surely train any animal to follow your commands.
Oh, sorry, you meant magic spell?
Hocus pocus, animals obey me now.
>>
>>18586840
/thread
>>
>>18586840
You have to be nice to them.

>>18586929
Like you say, you can feed them but they have no reason to obey unless you are nice to them.

Training always comes from a reward system, and the way you behave with the animal, will improve the way he behaves in general.
>>
>>18586835
Tell them that foreigners are bad and that Trump will save the country.
>>
Bring your pet and some ice cubes. Whenever you like the price, put icecubes on pets back, pet will make a noise. When the auctioneer looks at over at you, nod your head knowingly at him.
>>
Option A: Be Native American

Option B: Become The Wolverine
>>
Is it possible to have cats do your bidding? Mine will come when I snap sometimes, but they mostly do what they want. What do /x/
>>
>>18589513
get a dog
>>
>>18586835
Operant conditioning by shaping/succesive approximation. /thread
>>
>>18589065
>native american
Political Correctness ended: we can call them Indians again.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.