[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone help me out? (Astral Projection questions)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Unseen_Hands_Opening.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Unseen_Hands_Opening.png
2MB, 1600x900px
So for some reason every night the first half hour I go to bed is ALWAYS when weird shit happens. Lately I've been feeling these tiny small balls vibrating. You can't see them and there's maybe one or two at a time in my bed but they're there, I can feel the blankets vibrate. I also hear buzzing like a mosquito, or bug quite frequently when these weird things happen.

Now, I think I've been accidentally astral projecting for years. I've even dabbled in lucid dreaming. Last night I was laying there half asleep, and for some reason I felt a lot of hands over my body. Except I had control of them. I thought "massage" and they begin to massage me for a few seconds before I stopped and they were gone. Considering I've floated over my body before (astral sex/rape?), I've seen white orbs, ect.

I swear, the more religious (Jesus) I get the more and more this shit happens. Should I be worried? I'm a narcoleptic and I hear that makes astral projection happen a lot easier which explains some things. I've also felt body parts vibrate with energy possibly? Like the right part of my forehead felt like it was vibrating last night, with the buzzing sound. I've also had it happen other places too like my lower back, and what not. Chakras? Demon shit? Pure, simple energy? All in my head, and I'm a crazy person?
>>
>>18586677
Pray to Jesus. He can help you with these things.

I believe astral projection to be a gift from God for You.

Btw, don't listen to people who say that these energies can sap yours away.

That's bullshit, God is your shield, security blanket, breastplate and so much more for everything.
>>
>>18586681

Thanks, anon. Sounds like good advice. I'll do just that.
>>
>>18586687
Yes, but be careful. There are entities that may want to take advantage of someone being open psychically; and some phenomena if they are just aspects of energy moving or your system opening can lead you into blind alleys and delay your progress. Learn as much as you can from reliable sources, and develop your bullshit detector. If something doesn't feel right, it probably isn't.
>>
>>18586687
There is nothing to fear.
Not even fear itself.

Fear does nothing. Fear not.

Jesus The Lord is with you and any "danger" can not harm you.

The biggest harm I personally experienced in my astral journey was believing that sacred soul sex was evil or wrong. Also, that the entities I met could harm a believer of Christ in any way. Both are toxic junk to the soul.

How do you know if you are a believer?
You acknowledge and accept the fact that Jesus died and was raised up 3 days later for the redemption of mankind.
>>
File: 1373659037071.jpg (56KB, 500x749px) Image search: [Google]
1373659037071.jpg
56KB, 500x749px
>>18586813
>sacred soul sex

Not OP but I have been doing this for a little over a year with a small group of entities that I have fallen deeply in love with and up until now had just been referring to it as "bonding" or "strengthening the link" This sounds so much better, especially considering it's nothing like normal sex and prompts an overwhelming emotional response when done correctly.

Would you mind elaborating on some of your experiences? I would be more than happy to share my own.
>>
>>18586839
The a certain group of native tribe calls them "spirit wives" or "spirit husbands"

They even went as far to say that we can reproduce with them if climax occurs whilst in that realm.
>>
Okay, so this isn't as rare as I expected. Been in the same situation the past few months. Besides a couple angels I've developed a relationship with I finally decided to branch out to other spiritual entities and the last couple days have been interacting with an Inari Kitsune. Blending energies through astral unison is empowering or draining depending on what you're working with or how much you exert your energy that's stretched out from your body.
>>
File: 1386139472245.gif (388KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1386139472245.gif
388KB, 300x200px
>>18586878
>They even went as far to say that we can reproduce with them if climax occurs whilst in that realm.

>reproduce with them

Whelp. This explains the abrupt cessation with the male entities. Until recently.

If I wind up popping out a nephilim or a baby robot in a few months I'll let y'all know.
>>
>>18586935
Pls tell me more about what it's like interacting with a kitsune. I think I may have encountered one but I'm not sure.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.