[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lizard People

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

What does /x/ think of lizard shape-shifters, also known as Draconian reptiles? Supposedly they run the government and intercede many forms of media that we consume, distorting the truth.

According to figures, 12 million Americans believe Lizard People run the country.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epI-KxLu2aI
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGF0CLyaTPM
>>
>1 in 30 people believe lizards rule the country
There's no way you didn't pull that number out of your ass
>>
>>18586549
It's from Google.

I don't know if it means reptiles completely, or some form of conspiracy. But I don't think it's too far to say 1 in 30 people believe in a government conspiracy. I mean, I don't know one person that believes JFK wasn't shot by one lone sniper.
>>
>>18586551
Well I'll be damned.
>>
>>18586553
What do you think? Are the government reptiles?
>>
>>18586561
no lmao
>>
There is no such lizard theory of another dimension, this reptilian theory is misinformation, the true theory is about the subterranean lizards called vrill, which has the ability to parasitize humans through a sting in their heads they inject their brain material into the Eye of the vĂ­tma and this parasite enters inside the brain of the person and the lizard dies, that is the shapeshifting, is literally the change of form of lizard for man.Literally lizard's brain and man's body, is what we call the vrill drone
>>
File: dali and vril.jpg (37KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
dali and vril.jpg
37KB, 640x512px
>>
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 179x282px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 179x282px
>>
Just when you think /x/ couldn't get any more retarded.
>>
File: CMx1J-JUsAA8nqb.jpg (78KB, 483x534px) Image search: [Google]
CMx1J-JUsAA8nqb.jpg
78KB, 483x534px
>>18586525
The truth is OP that these lizard people are actually jews. They have reptilian DNA and are a hybrid species. just go to /pol/ and have them redpill you about kikes. Truth is it goes alot deeper than them just being greedy and manipulative
>>
>>18586626
(((Donald marshall)))?
>>
File: 1387859096149.jpg (973KB, 878x1396px) Image search: [Google]
1387859096149.jpg
973KB, 878x1396px
>>
I think it's an allegory. It's not literally reptilian shapeshifters but people appealing to the 'reptilian mind' which is a primitive layer of the brain that focuses on survival and reproduction. Our media and society is not geared towards self actualization and higher consciousness it appeals more towards fulfilling the desires of the reptilian mind, which is what the reptilian agenda is all about because people are easier to control when they are complacent.
>>
>>18586819
this makes a lot more sense than "this politician is a reptile, look at this shitty youtube video, see their eyes?"
>>
New Thread: >>18586196
>>
File: meontheright.jpg (142KB, 800x576px) Image search: [Google]
meontheright.jpg
142KB, 800x576px
>>18586819
Shit, someone's onto us.
>>
>>18586525
>what is love?
>small human, stop hurting me
>>
>>18586626
i heard basil helps to lure it out your eyes. misinformation or not?
>>
>>18586525
Here is the shortened transcript of an interview with a Terran reptilian.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/esp_vida_alien_52.htm
>>
>>18587152
>Small human, stop hurting me.
>Now.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.