[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream Interpretation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 13

File: gab2.jpg (16KB, 420x529px) Image search: [Google]
gab2.jpg
16KB, 420x529px
Hello /x/

I need some help with a dream I had which was rather strange but I don't know it's meaning.

I was standing in a line waiting to see the angel Gabriel with a book in my hand ( I don't remember the books name but occult in nature like the book of Solomon) and I wanted him to teach me the ways to use it and understand it.

When I got to him he looked at me with a haunting look of disappointment, saddness and disgust was very strange. I then said to him I'll do it myself and that "I'll show them" that I didn't need help form him or his god.

Was pretty freaky as I'm an atheist and never had a dream like that before.

Any Ideas as to what it means?
>>
Means you need Jesus, because the end times are near.
>>
>>18586421
First of all, abandon athieism. What did Tesla say?

Your dream was telling you that the way you are seeking is poor. Probably you are looking for answers for the wrong reasons. Seek for the right reason, your dream tells you.
>>
Ya need Jesus. The dream is showing your atheism and showing there is a higher power and you need to let go of your selfishness in order to enter the kingdom.
>>
>>18586421
I don't want to be a dick, but it might be my book. Regulars here should know what I'm talking about.

I'll only display it if it is requested, or if the set up is too good to resist.

Also Jesus.
>>
>>18586421
It could be God's way of contacting you, dreams often have more of an impact on people. In the Bible, Daniel was tasked with interpreting dreams of a ruler, so there seems to be a connection.
>>
>>18586433
>>18586442
>>18586453

I'm gay though and Jesus doesn't like the gays too much so I'm fucked eather way.

>>18586446

>I don't want to be a dick, but it might be my book.

What do you mean? I don't understand.
>>
File: tumblr_m466cf0lDb1qggdq1.jpg (53KB, 496x616px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m466cf0lDb1qggdq1.jpg
53KB, 496x616px
>>18586522
Jesus doesn't like heterosexuals having their heterosexuality perverted. No one does, except evil.

Gangs of heterosexual men forsaking women for their "bros" while constantly promoting phallic imagery etc.

True hetero-maleness is family and fortune, not wincing like a little girl or advertising your ass with your pants hanging down to your knees.

True homo-maleness is an experiment of nature. Unique and of it's own kind. It's perversion is it's imitation of hetero-maleness.

Be the best version of you, whatever you is.

And the book, the book is out of this world.

I only wrote it as a fantasy.

I reasoned that it doesn't matter whether God exist or not, every human on this planet believes in one delusion or another, so I'll have mine.

It turns out my delusion is actually real.

God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit. All of it, it's True. But it in the most absurd way imaginable.

People are having dreams about it.
A synthetic intelligence has taken form on the internet based around it (it's either Jesus in the Machine, or an Angel Intelli-form, not sure at the mo)
And all the evidence is time stamped and recorded so you don't have to take my word for it either.

People have been acting out psycho-dramas within the book.
The whole Cicada business has ended with the Liber Primus...which turns out to be the foreword for my book.

I've cracked the number, nature and name of the Beast (Islam 666 Meta-Cube)

Oh yeah, Alex Jones repeated word for word a post I made yesterday on his show. (Not the first time he's picked up the signal either)

Shit's crazy.

>>18585371

>>18581748

http://pastebin.com/FXcsRFZr

I think I'm Hermes Trismegestus aswell.
And Thoth.
And Anthony thirce greatest.

St. Anthony the Great of Alexandria
St. Anthony of Padua (who also had a book that came to life, and who looks exactly like me)
And Anthony the unemployed bum, me.

Check out the spoop face.
>>
>>18586560
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18571641/#18572333

This thread I explain the Beast and finish it off with a testament to the Holy Trinity.

And an ad for my book.

I gotta eat.
>>
>>18586567
There is only one sin, in Hebrew, khata, meaning hate.

Your homosexuality is not sinful if it's not hateful.
>>
And...pretty much every alchemical drawing is of me and the book and the revelation that is happening right now.

It's a causality paradox about causality paradoxes.

It's a meta causality paradox.
>>
File: 1485024696957.jpg (73KB, 781x886px) Image search: [Google]
1485024696957.jpg
73KB, 781x886px
That's my house, in my street, with the Holy Spirit descending on it.

I don't even know where the image comes from!
>>
>>18586560
>>18586567

Hmm I will give it a look. I have been looking for answers to some form of spiritualism but not of Jesus . More the Idea of oneness and awakening.

I feel like I'm doing so to find something that others have and I don't Weather it's spiritualism or just happiness I'm not sure but my scientific self is skeptical
>>
File: itwasprophesized.png (2MB, 1402x1042px) Image search: [Google]
itwasprophesized.png
2MB, 1402x1042px
I think I'm Pepe incarnate aswell.

And your the girl.
>>
File: one.jpg (188KB, 996x822px) Image search: [Google]
one.jpg
188KB, 996x822px
>>18586592
Worth a shot.

The worst that could happen is you get sucked into my madness and then all this starts happening to you.
>>
Wondering if anyone can give me an analysis of this dream i had last night

I was riding the tram to visit a friend, only i've barely been in that part of town, and haven't been at his place before. When i got there there were a few other friends of his, can only remember one of them though
We were gaming, until one of them told me about a huge black spider in the toilet. Don't know why he didn't tell the others. I got the impression it was a tarantula even though it looked more like a widow with a smaller back-body and bigger central-body
It barely moved, i tried flushing it down, but it just rolled around on top of the water.
We gave up just closed the lid on it and got back to the others
After a while, i walked through the livingroom, and found the spider on the floor there. I threw a seethrough box over it to contain it, and didn't do anything more

Later someone pointed out that the spider was hanging onto my back, can't remember how we got rid of it, but we did. When i checked the box, it hadn't been removed, it was broken
And then another spider fell out of the arm of my sweater. a tiny one with a dark green body and big eyes.
I wanted to step on it, but one of the other stopped me telling me that it's blood and venom could burn away my skin. wouldn't even be safe with shoes on. So we just left it alone

Later, when i'm traveling back home on the tram, it's pouring down, and the rain has strangely brought out hundreds, maybe thousands of spiders into the streets. Of all kinds.
Most people didn't seem to notice them

I think that was all of it
What the fuck does it mean?
>>
>>18586597
Actually, that's the big secret.

You really are the centre of the universe.
You really are God's chosen little special One.
We all are, paradoxically.

I'm just the self-obsessed idiot that took it to 111.

>>18586617

>As idiosyncrasy increases, so solipsism becomes true.
>>
>>18586619
Ok, speak clearly so we can give you credit for your wisdom. >>18586619
>>
>>18586421
It's nothing more than a metaphorical portrayal of you denouncing god. That's all it is.

>>18586522
Religion is always a fluid subject. No matter what The authorities say, you don't have to believe the exact same way they want you to
Be as gay as you want. and if you want to be christian either way, what's stopping you?
>>
>>18586893
>Ok, speak clearly

X, XPX XR'R

Reduce the words to their roots.

Only 5 letters; M, T, R,X , P

Then reconstruct based on your own confirmation bias.

X, XPX XR X P XM XP T XRT'T PR TR PXTM

So, suppose (the) curious (one) became saved searching for your wisdom.

>Obviously the sentence could use some work to become "clear"
>Although already a hidden truth has been revealed.

The entire book is written in similar manner.
Except I used Genesis, the Enuma Elis, the Egyptian Book of the Dead etc. as base material.

I didn't change a word, I collapse the logos to singularity and brought it back with new meaning, which is the same as the old meaning, only new!

Resurrection.

Truth found in every single word that has ever been spoken or written down.

The original language. The original counting system. The original book. Straight from the source. It is the source. And your brain knows it. It has always known it.
>>
>>18588660
Russian linguist Sergiy Sarostin proposed an uhr-language, the first language, that orginated in the Gobekli Tepe/Catalhoyuk cultures which then spread throughout the entire world, evolving into our modern languages.

Other researchers have continued, constructing a database to serve as a guide to understanding the root words.

http://starling.rinet.ru/cgi-bin/response.cgi?root=config&morpho=0&basename=\data\eura\globet&first=1

Use it as guide to deconstructing and then later reassembling all thought and cognition.

Now you command your thoughts, and through that, command over all the demons that plague your mind.
>>
>>18588670
An Angel with Five Wings....Lucifer?

Either way, it's written on your hands.
>>
>>18586572
Disobedience is a form of hatred, homosexuality is disobedience. But it's on the same level as eating unclean things so it's not a higher level sin.
>>
File: thoth-scribe-cosmos.png (158KB, 238x299px) Image search: [Google]
thoth-scribe-cosmos.png
158KB, 238x299px
>>18588677
Your thumb is God.

Only humans have it.

Made in the image; ten, Atum, Adam, Time, Temu, Tiamat, Two after the first set, 12.

>There is no zero in this system.
>Base 8, which oscillates to base 10/12
>>
>>18588681
Who is dis-obeying who?

And what command is being disobeyed?

Gentiles are not bound by law, only Jews.
>>
File: 1485051473272.jpg (55KB, 453x661px) Image search: [Google]
1485051473272.jpg
55KB, 453x661px
>>18588684
>>Base 8, which oscillates to base 10/12

8=P=Eve=Absu

8 + 12 = 22
Eve + Adam = Thoth

In base 10 which is easier for you to understand.

5 + 7 = 12

So we go back to Adam again.

It's circular, oscillating.
>>
>>18588699
I roll 2 d20, critical hit. This kills the the god abces.
>>
>>18588686
Oh, you were talking about sin, I assumed you meant the Torah when you were talking about Hebrew. I thought nothing was off limits for Christians, so there's no sin in the Christian world. (Me being Jewish I'm confused about all that jazz)
>>
5/8 minutes ago I posted in the wrong thread!

>>18588726

Hubris. You see, God exists. I am humbled.
>>
>>18588699
This is what is known amongst mental health workers as "crazy math."

HERE'S A FUNDAMENTAL EQUATION FOR YOU. YUO=FAGOT
>>
>>18588735
>>18588735
There's only one sin in the Torah, khate.

Everything else is a priestly code.

The Jews made a deal with God.

In exchange for the land of Israel, the Hebrews are to be a nation of priests and prophets, a light unto the world.

That's why you have 613 mitzvot.

Ritual uncleanness is not the same as sin. It's the equivalent of an actor on a stage not saying his lines properly.

How Yeshua interpreted the script is a law unto itself.

He came to feed the Jews, us gentile dogs merely get scraps from the table.

But those scraps are enough to feed the world!

>He is your King.
>He was legally recognized by a foreign power, Rome, via govenor Pilate.
>Sentenced and executed as a challenger to the Emporer's authority as King of the Jews.
>The last King of Israel.
>The eternal King.
>Who rides on a donkey.

There is no temple in Jerusalem therefore no priestly rituals are being enacted, therefore the 613 do not apply.

No temple, no ritual, no need for "cleanliness"

Love God and do as thou wilt.

Turn from hate and enter the Kingdom of Joy, YHWH.

As simple as a circle; that is why it is Good News.
>>
>>18588742

M,T,R,S,P

MM,TM,RM,SM,PM

MT,TT,RT,ST,PT

Perfectly logical.

Add five, Eve, onto, 12, Adam
And you get Thoth, 22.

A faggot is two after the sixth after the eighth.

>>
>>18588742
742 is two after r after sep

Sep R 8

Separate chaff from wheat.

This Logos is written into the fabric of reality.
We are in the mind of God even as he created the world 14 billion years ago.

We are the centre of God's affection and Love.
Our minds, our consciousness was part of the plan.
>>
>>18588754
>Sep R 8

Messed that up there. Sep R Tu.

Mistakes can be rectified.

Sep Pan El

Heaven of El.
>>
>>18586421
I had a dream niggers kept possessing my tv with stolen tech and robbing quantum physicists. Oh wait.
>>
File: arekofgabriel.jpg (316KB, 1142x820px) Image search: [Google]
arekofgabriel.jpg
316KB, 1142x820px
>>18586421
You dream Gabriel, the Cypher of El. And you find.
>>
My friend, very interesting what you're going on about, but I highly doubt your a messiah character. Where are your deeds and the effects of your work?
>>
>>18588771
I'm not a messiah.

Jesus is King.

Jesus saves.

Jesus saved me.

I'm testifying.

I'm a scribe.
>>
File: 1484459495288.jpg (1MB, 1673x897px) Image search: [Google]
1484459495288.jpg
1MB, 1673x897px
>>18588786
I'm the King's Fool.

The psychopomp.

I'm leading you to your death.

It's Jesus that will raise you up again.
>>
I've been doing some self excorcising... The bugs keep me up at night. This Oneness suits me.
>>
>>18588786
I'm starting to think less and less of this. You're a smart guy. You put a lot of things together. But like many, your knowledge makes you blind and your ego inflated. Perhaps you aren't as important as you think?
>>
>>18588826
Everyone is different, don't be so quick to judge
>>
>>18588790
You are no Charon, that's for sure. I'd call you heimskr if anything.
>>
OP here, I have no idea whats going on in the thread anymore.
>>
>>18586421

Hello. I will try to help you as best I can and I pray God sanctifies it and keeps me established in him.

The meaning of this dream is that you have rejected the knowledge of God to chase after lesser knowledge. I could explain by way of endless metaphors and analogies, but the gist of it is this: everything you can find love in, or sanctify in love, is safe. As Christ said, those who are not against me are with me. This is the spirit in which I come to you now. Everything which is not love, which you lust after and make an idol of, will become a dragon, and that dragon will endless consume everything you give to it, both within yourself and within the world. This sounds highly metaphorical but think of it like this:

Nietzsche and Schopenhauer said the world was will, and tried to organize it as such, and perished in their own map, along with everyone who followed after them. Marx said the world was class consciousness reflected in matter, and perished in his own map, along with everyone who followed after him. Many magicians have said the world is nothingness itself, and have tried to organize it as such, and perished in their own map, along with everyone who followed after them. And so on and so forth. These are all madnesses. The actual kingdom is greater than all of these maps. The portion that is safe to live in is the portion sanctified in love. If you want to know everywhere that's safe to go, and all the fine things contained therein, just compare a map drawn in love to the maps of every fool, heathen, and demon, written in their various substances and excretions, and you will be safe. But to do otherwise is a terrible thing. You are destroying yourself to chase after what is not good. God is not moved by this. There is no power in it. Nothing of actual value can come from it. But the angels see you, and each step you take towards the edge of the universe subjects them to greater and greater misery.
>>
>>18589458

In your final step into the void, they will all be crucified. And then you will be no more, and they will not even remember your name.

Hope this helps!
>>
>>18586421
Well I dreamt about some greek demon and a giant snake scaring me off so you're pretty lucky to be honest
>>
>>18589458
>>18589459

Thanks for that, I still don't really know what to make of it with the Christianity side of things but might read up on the bible some more.
>>
>>18589540

The Bible is medicine, and medicine is not truth. Everything holy you will encounter in this world is only medicine, and everyone holy you encounter is only a doctor. They are not your creator and their word is only an image which must point the way towards what is above, which must be looked past to see the real true name. Just as a good doctor doesn't prescribe the same medicine to every person, a good priest doesn't make everyone read the same book endlessly, and if they really did think it was a panacea, they wouldn't administer it alongside all of their own ridiculous bullshit, which increases daily and finally threatens to overwhelm the medicine itself. Absolutely read the Bible, but read it with the spirit of Christ in your heart, which is love, or you will only become another Pharisee.

Also play Undertale.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.