[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Jesus Christ the Antichrist? Think about it. Because of him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: jesus4.jpg (16KB, 301x421px) Image search: [Google]
jesus4.jpg
16KB, 301x421px
Is Jesus Christ the Antichrist?

Think about it. Because of him every murderer, dictator and rapist can go to heaven as long as they are sorry and believe in him.

You can literally be as evil as you want and still go to heaven.

People even celebrate how he was sadistically tortured to death and symbolically eat his flesh and drink his blood. That's as evil as it gets.
>>
>>18585243
The mentally sick take things out of context / 10

Nigger ley
>>
>>18585243
Same thing can be said about Muhammad.
>>
>>18585243
Other observations:

Jesus is the lamb of god
And the goat is associated with satan
Both animals are very similar

The bible say jesus will return
but it also says that the antichrist will come

The only conclusion is they are both one and the same.
>>
>>18585243
This has been speculated for a long time but think about it for just a minute.Sinners have to change their way of life as soon as they repent. I cant just go rob and kill someone then ask Jesus for forgiveness. If I subconsciously knew that I would just ask for forgiveness later then might as well everybody go kill, rape, and steal. You have to truly end your ways and do you think that you will get your golden ticket, no you will endure some hardship(purgatory) for your sins. Until Jesus allows its time for your soul to inherit the kingdom of his holiness. When you symbolically eat and drink from him you are receiving communion to be one with the holy spirit. You are not in literal context imagining eating his skin, muscles or drinking his blood. This was a new practice brought by Jesus because he was trying to break away from the jewish temple/church teachings.
>>
>>18585243
jesus was the spiritual teacher of the age of Pisces(the fish as in Jesus fish) when are now in the age of Aquarius a new spiritually leader will rise at the dawn of this age . He will start a new religion to unite everyone . This could be the Antichrist !
>>
>>18585243
I think Hell is just oblivion . I really don't think god would keep a bunch of evil souls around of eternity why even bother ?
>>
>>18585243
No he's not. Think about this, the apocalisis was written many years after his death, so how can be himself the antichrist if when he lived the character did not even existed?
>>
>>18585284
>Jesus is the lamb of god
>And the goat is associated with satan
lamb
goat
lamb
goat

lamb ... very similar ... to a goat.

lol
>>
maybe if he was real
>>
>>18585357
rofl
>>
>>18585243
>murderers, dictators etc. going to heaven
I'm not even a Christian but the point is obviously the redemption has to be genuine. You can't just go to confessional and say SORRY! and then HAHA I PLAYED BY THE RULES NOW LET ME INTO HEAVEN.

Deep down in the cockles of your heart you need to truly regret your misdoings and truly seek to make amends. Not just a passing thought or a mechanical prayer; you need to essentially BE a good person now even if you were a bad person in the past, having acknowledged your badness and fully grown into a rehabilitated human being.
>>
>>18585243
Oh for fuck's, that's not how it fucking works you absolute fucking retard. Take your fedora tipping faggotry back reddit retard.
>>
>>18585669
I don't know the whole worship of pain and torture it's kind of suspicious.
>>
>>18585673
Easter thursday and friday are moments of thought and silence. then comes the sunday, when he resurrects and the whole of christianity makes sense. there is no worshipping of pain at all
>>
>>18585293
This up until
>When you symbolically eat and drink from him you are receiving communion to be one with the holy spirit. You are not in literal context imagining eating his skin, muscles or drinking his blood.
Why would you be so right then start spouting prottie nonsense?
In is His body and blood, not symbolic.
>>
This is the autism I come to /x/ for
>>
>>18585243
Jesus never existed
>>
>>18585923
I wish niggers never existed
>>
>>18585947
Me too, anon, me too
>>
>>18585593
So is encourages you to cultivate schizophrenia and paranoia then, right?

So long as you can kill someone in cold blood one moment, and then the next moment you can be a good god fearing christian then you're all set so long as you don't get geeked in the act, right?

It kind of seems like it encourages you to be a coward desu
>>
How do you know that which you perceive as evil, God does as well? Gods will could be in the form of murders dictators etc and if they are they would not have to repent since they were following our lords commands.

Also it's not about just saying lolsorrygodbro with fingers crossed behind your back, it's the act of inviting Jesus into your heart and being serious about repentance.

Also how can christ be the anti christ as well. If this were true it would mean that God is the anti christ. As Jesus is apart of the holy trinity (son father and spirit) but if he was the anti christ then the anti christ would be apart of the holy trinity which would mean it (holy trinity) would then be something different
>>
He is.
Mystic here, I was gifted heaven and told to disregard written doctrine as it was changed, keep in mind you received the text 2 centuries after the happenings.
The real believers were labeled heretics, witches and madmen.
>>
File: images(3).jpg (3KB, 73x110px) Image search: [Google]
images(3).jpg
3KB, 73x110px
>>18585243
Sage this thread.

Derailed in to demon banter.
>>
>>18585243
Can anyone give me a quick rundown?
>>
>>18586458
I think I was the anti-Christ for a few days.
Actually set off the whole End Times script on this board a few weeks ago.

Then Jesus came out of nowhere and laid it out for me.

We've been going through the script line by line in the most indirect way possible so as to cause as little trauma or harm to humanity as possible.

Like a thief in the night, working our way through the tomb, setting off trap after trap, but with each trap set off, the maze becomes more complex.

For example, instead of a dragon terrorizing the world and incinerating innocents, I watch the Desolation of Smaug, thereby fulfulling that part of the prophecy.

The giant golden statue of Thorin is the abomination that the prophet John mistook to be within the third temple (well, I suppose it was).

And so on and so forth.

The End times are over, we've gone back to Genesis again.

And at the current moment I think I'm in Egyptian mythology, preparing to get my magical penis attached back on to my body by my sister.

Shit's wild, but it's either this, or a full scale nuclear apocalypse.

>So for now, Anti-Christ is simply anyone who denies the Victory of Christ.
>In other words, an ignorant fool.
>Like me I suppose.
>>
File: thiefinnight.jpg (765KB, 2370x2321px) Image search: [Google]
thiefinnight.jpg
765KB, 2370x2321px
>>18586472
You shall see me at the right hand of the father, coming in the clouds of heaven,

9/11/01

You can't delete the evidence,

9= nine = meme
11 = one one = meme

Numerous angles, cameras etc.

Check his right hand.
Check the Pepe.
Check the two witnesses.

Good News, it's the beginning times again.
>>
>>18585243
did you just smoke weed for the first time
>>
>>18585243
That's why I only believe what I see with my eyes. And when I die will see the truth even if it costs me
>>
Jesud christ is moloch, and his followers sodmosied me when i was child. Do not be fooled by false prophets. I am the true son of God.
>>
>>18585869
exactly
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.