[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Witch hunting general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: 1485915962299.png (235KB, 498x388px) Image search: [Google]
1485915962299.png
235KB, 498x388px
Does anyone have any experience hunting witches. Banishing evil entities like witches demons tulpas spirits. What are some things I can do? Im in some ridiculous ghetto in SC and the area im in is fucking haunted like a mother fucker. Plus it doesent help theres an all black college shitting up the place with their memecraft.

Tl;dr how in to kill evil.
>>
>>18585222
Do you live there? Is it your house?
>>
>>18585227
Let's say yes

Let's say no

Let me hear your answer for both answers.
>>
>>18585245
Well there is two ways going about it or you could say many ways. But out of the two I know the best one is the way of Saint Benedict. I don't know if you can ban them from the environment they attach themselves to but they will not attack or come near you if you do the Saint Benedict prayer. He has a distinguished catholic cross which sole purpose is for exorcisms and banishing anything unholy(demonic) in or away from you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkwcL1OEo50
>>
File: 3.jpg (19KB, 360x422px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
19KB, 360x422px
>>18585222
Depend heavily on the subject you want to vanquish.

Any local problem you might like to share?

Ghosts have a procedure, tulpas, gnomes, fairies (this are terrible).

It's a broad field.
>>
>>18585222
Nice trips. You're still gonna have to suck off a priest and swallow though.
>>
>>18585222
I exercise ghosts and poltergeists for fun.

It's hard to find a really powerful haunt though, so I don't get to have fun very often.
>>
>>18585222
Op here they are doing drugs and entering trance like states to anchor aliens/demons/parasitic interdimensional beings.

Also they keep meditating on my states of conciousness while im asleep and awake. I baited them by raising my energy by masturbating to confirm if im being watched by these niggers and they took the bait. Now my chemistry is tainted with their signature. Plus the hospital is filled with them and I had them take my blood and they used vampirism to take micro samples and its getting to the point where im going to go in to a buddhist like state to start calling upon some intense shit but I dont want heavenly beings being trapped by niggers and idiots simplifying their actions by dubbing opposition as demonology in context.
>>
>>18585222
nice trips

"Oh yeah I go witch hunting all the time in the boonies."

>"Yea I go out into the woods and if I find a woman she's a witch and I kill her"
>>
>>18586203
They are literally just cursing everything like niggers. Food,clothes,property,air,doorknobs. I think the white people in this town are possesed by these niggers through certain means nd networks from out of town.
>>
>>18586212
R.I.p anon keep loving that nigger dick.
>>
I can tell you how to keep sex spirits away if you want to
>>
File: Shermster.gif (14KB, 261x288px) Image search: [Google]
Shermster.gif
14KB, 261x288px
>>18585222

Oh look another rp thread, don't you faggots have a larp group to meet up with at the park later today?
>>
>>18586691
I get the feeling that this op actually has legit mental health issues.
>>
>>18586701
Ahaha yeah after just reading through I thought the same thing.

But it could be role-playing bait
>>
You need a trenchcoat, a fedora and a stake shooting crossbow. Also a strange gimmick, you could carry a He-Man figurine you talk to.
>>
My girlfriend is a wiccan, am I safe?
>>
you cant kill evil, retard. The dark and the light coexist.
the fact that YOU want to kill (evil) is evil.

learn to love. stupid kid
>>
File: 1484506045465.jpg (592KB, 1238x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1484506045465.jpg
592KB, 1238x1500px
>>18585222
>>
File: DancersSmall.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
DancersSmall.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>18586783
Spin it all you want. TRUMP is KEKs chosen one.
>>
File: 1424834668779.gif (457KB, 390x293px) Image search: [Google]
1424834668779.gif
457KB, 390x293px
>>18585222
Holy water, brother.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.