[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Witchcraft

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

I want to start learning spells and other witchcraft stuff. Anyone know how to start?
>>
File: St_Michael_the_Archangel.jpg (42KB, 226x400px) Image search: [Google]
St_Michael_the_Archangel.jpg
42KB, 226x400px
>>18585193
>>
>>18585202
Thank you?
>>
Mastering Witchcraft
>>
Learn to hate yourself, bring yourself to the brink of destruction, then learn to love yourself before you fall off the edge.
>>
>>18585193
You don't want to practice witchcraft seek the power of the holy spirit and ask God to give you sanctity to give you one of his gifts.
>>
>>18585215
God helps those who help themselves

>>18585214
Ok then what?

>>18585210
i just want to start learning
>>
>>18585202
>>18585193
>>
>>18585223

Mastering Witchcraft is a good general intro. Read it and come back with your impressions so we can guide your reading to your interests.
>>
>>18585223
And then things get more readily apparent. If you realize your shortcomings and negative aspects, accept them, and become a more realized individual, you can learn to trust yourself. After that, you can find the system that rings the most true to you. They all work, provided you can believe in what you're practicing. And it's not like the information on various systems isn't readily available.
>>
>>18585250
Where can i find it?
>>
>>18585265
I know. i just wanted to see what advice /x/ had. My friend was helping me because she was a wicca or something but she is no longer with us. I want to continue in her honor.
>>
Wicca isn't just casting spells and such, it's a religion. There are plenty of sites and organizations out there practicing. It's easy to find sites on the net.

If you are just interested in spells and such do a search for magick.
>>
>>18585193
sit down son lets talk about that ifunny watermark
>>
>>18585362
She practiced the religion and did all that but i wanted to be a witch or wizard or whatever you call a male spell caster. She was helping with that. I now want to get back into it so i can finally say my goodbyes and thank her.
>>
>>18585401
no, fuck off
>>
>>18585265

Yeah readily available for anyone either in possession of milk money or teenaged boobs.
>>
Learning to cast a circle is important if you want to do anything.
>>
>>18585193
https://exemplore.com/wicca-witchcraft/Witchcraft-for-Beginners-Free-Spells-Exercises-and-Lessons
Try this
>>
>>18585643
This.
Fundamentals, fundamentals, fundamentals.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.