[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this mean anything to anyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: DSC_0002.jpg (1MB, 2126x1709px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0002.jpg
1MB, 2126x1709px
I was laying in bed not quite asleep not quite awake when suddenly this weird symbol popped into my head. I tried to draw it as best as I could.

It's 2 persons a man and a child sitting on a bench facing a green landscape.
There were a lot of swords/spears pointing towards the center of the image.
The words ordo and seclorum popped into my head which is really weird cuz when I googled it I found out it is the NWO slogan.
I also got told 3 rules but I cannot for the life of me remember it (something about dignity?)
Please help /x/ what does this mean? Have I gotten some sort of insider information from the illuminati?
>>
My interpretation is that the whole is against them. Who are these two people and what they represent is what you need to find out.
>>
The son is your ego and the father your id (God). The Novus ordo seclorum means that you are entering a period in your life with a new set of rules and values. The road represents your life's future path. The green grass and horizon represents the hope and optimism you have for your future. The swords represent the people and forces that are pushing against you. The seal itself is shaped like a human head with the figures placed in the pineal gland. The pineal gland is the part of the brain responsible for dreams.
>>
File: b85eb59df679374d0a701c592f8cd434.jpg (774KB, 1522x2119px) Image search: [Google]
b85eb59df679374d0a701c592f8cd434.jpg
774KB, 1522x2119px
>>18583040
Can you remember anything else?

>It is not NWO. It is not a "New" secular order.
>It's the OG.
>>
>>18583040
You listen to megadeth.
>>
"The Suit of Swords deals with the mental level of consciousness that is centred around the mind and the intellect. Swords mirror the quality of mind present in your thoughts, attitudes, and beliefs. Swords themselves are double-edged and in this way the Suit of Swords symbolises the fine balance between intellect and power and how these two elements can be used for good or evil. As such, the Swords must be balanced by spirit (Wands) and feeling (Cups)."
>>
>>18585310
That is strikingly similar to what I saw. What does it mean? I've never seen that image before. Unfortunately I can't remember much else as everything was a little hazy. I was told 3 rules or principles but I cannot remember them.

>>18585910
No I don't listen to metal.

>>18583871
>>18586438

I don't know what to make out of this. Is it good or bad?
>>
>new world order
Is wrong.
It's:
>New Order of the Ages
Divine providence smiles upon you, brother.
Annuit cœptis.
>>
File: 51AjkQIA0yL.jpg (36KB, 282x500px) Image search: [Google]
51AjkQIA0yL.jpg
36KB, 282x500px
>>18586607
>That is strikingly similar to what I saw.
Oh fuck, not again...

I really need to get a Bogdanoff style run down for this.

>>18586560

TL:DR it's an ad for my book that has somehow infected the global sub-conscious.

Don't ask me to explain it. Just do what the egregore is leading you to. It's like gravity, not a force, but a feature of the geometry of spacetime.

I.e. this is a black hole singularity of consciousness.

With a foreword from Cicada 3301

http://pastebin.com/FXcsRFZr

https://www.amazon.com/Imago-One-Again-Anthony-Kennedy-ebook/dp/B01MSUURUQ
>>
>>18586617
Dude seriously advertising on x? I hope no one buys your book

Unless it's not yours then I hope he does great with his book you posted

Either way you are a shitty person.
>>
>>18583040
Happy wheels?
>>
>>18586744
What is happy wheels
>>
>>18583040
Actually, looks a little familiar.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.