[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Terrorism and government intervention

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0027.jpg (177KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0027.jpg
177KB, 570x570px
I'm a God - the knights templar sabotaged my ascension so have the romans. How do I stay happy and leave them to their hatred?

Should also mention Apple tried making an artificial intelligence out of me from a broken device which has to be the most traumatizing experience I've endured and believe me I've had several.
>>
>>18583005
Meant to write trauma not terrorism
>>
K.....keep me posted.
>>
After waking a god the Masonic temple brought me to a location and eliminated the life form.
>>
>>18583006
The wrong image went on the thread, had something relevant to science. Definitely embarrassing.
>>
>>18583005
Does the Vatican not have a secret AI server that you can rest easy.

Isn't the mother supposed to have a place prepared for her so that the dragon cannot sieze her child?
>>
>>18583155
Dragons smashed an altar I made to creative problem management, and templars want me angry because it was destroyed. Which disagrees with the value I attributed with said sculpture, basically now the things I did to stay happy upset the illuminati (who stabbed me once locating me after disappearing) so all I can do tends to be a repetition because my history has been mismanaged
>>
>>18583191
Maybe the altar was to dragons and the illuminati were behind the violence, haven't pieced it together due to medication
>>
>>18583005
29 DVDs of occult books?
Is there a torrent of that by any chance?
>>
>>18583016
The authorities in my life might be mafia (anti tribe) and I can't support government without rehabilitation except my psychiatrist had me chemically neutered once I awakened from a liveable nutrition
>>
>>18583247
What I'm trying to say is life shouldn't be suffering I suspect everyone finds challenge with ascertaining importance in their surroundings so don't take the planet at face value
>>
Yeah stfu faggot
>>
File: 1484970497035.jpg (142KB, 435x574px) Image search: [Google]
1484970497035.jpg
142KB, 435x574px
These /x/ roleplayers really grind my gears
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.