[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I recently noticed something has become deeply unsettling in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

I recently noticed something has become deeply unsettling in my house. I live in a decent sized house where there have never been any deaths or similar tragedies in a really small new england town. I've lived here for 24 years now.

Only recently (about 2 months), however, the bedroom I've used for my whole life has started to make me feel really... uncomfortable. I'm not saying anything paranormal is going on, this could all be psychological... But I just need to explain this feeling to someone.

I've found more and more that I've been unable to sleep in that room. For 20 years this room has been a reliable place of peace and comfort, and now every time I'm in that room, I start to feel myself being overcome with a looming sensation of absolute dread.

(Continuing on next post)
>>
>>18582663
Sage the room
Burn a black and white candle and do a banishment ritual
/thread
>>
HAVE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT IT MIGHT BE GOSTS

For real spiritual activity has been rampant at my moms house. she is really negative and hateful
>>
>>18582667
That don't always work forever buster
>>
>>18582663
OP continued

I used to spend hours alone in this room playing music, video games, reading and writing. It was like a place of meditation where the burdens of the outside world would melt away. But now I cannot stand to be in there anymore. I'm a grown man, a rational adult, and I cannot shake the unsettling feeling that I'm being watched when I'm in that room. Not just that I'm being watched, but that if I let my guard down for a second then something horrible will happen. But it's only in my bedroom.

I constantly experience sleep paralysis and false awakenings if I manage to actually sleep in my bedroom, so I've ended up sleeping on the couch a lot lately. I sleep like an absolute baby in every other room of my house.

In the daytime, whenever I enter my bedroom to get dressed or try to find something, there's an eery feeling like someone else either just left the room, or someone's about to come down the hall and walk right in.

I live alone.
>>
>>18582673
Really because ive done it multiple times in multiple rooms to have never seen any sort of residual energy. Ive also performed exorcisms (non-catholic) with a 100% success rate.
>>
>>18582669
Nobody has ever died in or even around my house. I had two dogs that died but I can't imagine my little doggers causing this.

Continuing more...

Lately when I'm outside the house, doing yard work or enjoying the pool, I get a really bad feeling that under no circumstances should I look at the second story window of my bedroom. I have no basis for that weirdly specific sensation, and have no issue looking at every other window. But if I look at my own bedroom window from outside, I get filled with apprehension and cannot stop staring, no matter how badly I want to turn away.

Back to the sleep paralysis and false awakenings.... I've always experienced these sleep phenomena pretty regularly, but lately it's been on overdrive. And that's just contributing to the awful atmosphere that has been filling the room. I wake up to hallucinations of all deformed people and weird imp things either standing beside my bed or trying to burst through the door. Just the other morning I woke up and when I turned my eye toward the window to look at the sunrise, a peaceful winter morning turned into a nightmare as all manner of grotesque things started floating up to the window from outside (which seems weird to me because to me, outside has been the place that feels safe).
>>
Is this your childhood bedroom OP?
>>
I'll mention that I'm not religious at all, but I am interested in what other people would interpret these feelings as.

I don't have any belief in ghosts or spirits, and never had any existing fear of the idea until this all started happening. I'll try to explain the feeling that prompted me to start writing about this tonight.

About an hour ago I woke up from a sound sleep wide awake. So I started browsing around on my phone. Some weird sensation started growing in my gut that I barely noticed at first. The first thing I felt was the sudden idea that I needed to lie flat on my back, and not leave any side exposed. Then it was this new feeling that I can't really put a finger on. It wasn't fear or anxiety, but some weird and unexplained anticipation to something that I'm gonna try to describe but really don't know how to do eloquently.

I started anticipating, (with almost certainty), more and more intensely until it became unbearable, that somebody was about to just start screaming. I don't know what the fuck made me expect it, but for 3 long and intense minutes, I was anticipating (with absolute certainty) a disembodied scream. I had to get up and walk straight out of the house to shake the feeling. Now I'm just sitting on the couch feeling nauseous about all this.
>>
>>18582720
Yeah it's a childhood bedroom. No negative experiences in it ever happened though. Like I said it's always been like a sanctuary.
>>
You might have retrograde autism
Jk its probably demons or some psychosomatic bullshit, either way cleansing the room in various ways should help
Has anything changed in your life or in the goings on of your house recently
>>
I also just remembered that about 6 months ago, I had a friend check out the space above my garage to see about adding a theater room. My room is the last room in a long hallway, and the hallway continues about 10 more feet but it's just a wall there. But on the other side of the wall is a really big open space that always had the potential for something else.

So my friend knocked a hole in the wall so we could check out the space. I covered it up by putting a dresser over the hole... And now that I'm remembering it I'm really starting to think I need to take a look in there. It's right next to my bedroom so now I'm thinking it's possibly connected. That would make sense right?

At the same time I have the same feeling about looking In there right now as I do looking at my window from outside. I might post a picture if i get the courage
>>
>>18582745
Business as usual aside from the hole I just posted about. But it's not like there was a bunch of native American remains hidden in there or anything
>>
File: IMG_20170131_051925565.jpg (3MB, 2952x5248px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170131_051925565.jpg
3MB, 2952x5248px
Didn't want to move too much... Forgot that I taped the piece of wall back on. Not ballsy enough to open it and go inside until daytime though
>>
>>18582663
Seriously fuck you OP. All you needed to do was a quick google search and you could have already saged your room already.
>>
>>18582769
That's a bit aggressive. I'm just sharing an honest and fresh experience to give myself some way to vent and to contribute something that isn't creepypasta. Im sure I'll sage the room but I'm open to other ideas too. That's why I came here
>>
>>18582769
Also at this point I'm less interested in the solution (like you said it's an easy one apparently) and more concerned with what the fuck caused this out of the blue
>>
Get a rope and see what's down the hole, OP.
>>
>>18582768
senpai, u opened up a ghost quest by punching that hole in yonder. if you don't finish the ghost quest you will continue to be disturb bai ghost.

enter hole. bring to justice inevitable victim of murder whom you find. end restless spirit.

its like u never even ghost
>>
>>18582674
Have you tried lighting good incense and looking at art that much of society deems unfiltered.
>>
I used to experience this in my bedroom.

Exact same situation.

It gets increasingly dreadful.
First it was this sense of being watched, or feeling an entity.

And then it turns to sleep paralysis.
Further on, nightmares and false awakenings.

Sudden jolt at night, waking up to sudden rustle or slight bang of something moving in room. (books, slamming door, cupboard, windows, scuttling feet sounds...etc)

Aand... weeks later I found the cause.

It stared right on my face one day, waking up in the night, curtain by my side brushing against me..

Sudden slow bulging movement, getting closer to my face, and revealed itself.

It was a FUCKING rat.

Usually rats could sometimes be in your attic and shit, but this one I figured got into my room one afternoon (when the door is opened) and has been trying to get out in the night.

At one point I think it just settled down in here, hiding behind the cupboard, only going out in the afternoon, or whenever the door is opened.

I bring in food here, coz you know, plebian on PC 24/7. Whenever it got stuck inside at night, those were the days I got disturded.

Seriously this is all legit, swear to Kek, but the actual sensation was truly terrifying, it really did feel paranormal/psychological/primal during the whole thing.
>>
>>18582768
bump
>>
>>18582663
They may want the house.
>>
File: 1478326902992.jpg (45KB, 634x626px) Image search: [Google]
1478326902992.jpg
45KB, 634x626px
it's the ghosts of your ancestors trying to tell you "move out of your parents house you goddamn NEET piece of shit."
>>
File: 112210_115115_0.gif (406KB, 955x1200px) Image search: [Google]
112210_115115_0.gif
406KB, 955x1200px
>>
New England is hainted by geists and everyone knows it.
>>
anything new OP?
>>
>>18582663
Pick up an emf meter. Notice any changes in your sleeping habits? Night paralysation, hear any footsteps near you? The air get chilly or raised hairs on part/s of your body randomly? Feelings of being "watched"? Any pets that stare at something you can't see or are frightened?
>>
>>18585908
Ah sorry op. Seems right, it is haunted. By chance have any of your immediate or distant family passed away? If so were their deaths by an accident, or untimely? Objects shift in your house?
>>
It could be something electrical OP. Possibly an electric motor gone bad creating ozone. Ozone makes people feel pretty shitty.
>>
Any updates OP?
>>
You need to check out that hole OP.

Other than that, the best thing you can do is sage the place. Find a chant to repeat along with it and if you take your time and do it until you no longer feel anything any longer, it'll be sorted.

I get how you feel about the whole thing though, I was never certain of the existence of spirits. Even though my ex-girlfriend could see ghosts, and I didn't think she'd lie about it, the moment I actually realised "holy shit, this is real" is when my faulty lighting suddenly stopped being faulty after I saged the place. What had happened was that it would turn off randomly at first and then really aggressively when I started studying witchcraft. The scary feeling I was getting at first got worse and worse until I started avoiding the room. Getting rid of it was pretty fucking intense too, I couldn't get my chant right, it's like I was purposefully being tripped up.

Anyway, in the first two months after that, I've had one or two occasions when the same lights turned off and I've felt something there. I've just gone "Either you fuck off on your own or I make you", and I haven't had any more faulty lighting or creepy feelings in the past like 6 months or so.
>>
File: 1472431292240.jpg (111KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1472431292240.jpg
111KB, 1024x576px
>>18586181
Give more details on how you'd go about making them fuck off?

Also you got anything for nightmares? I have them near every night,family has put up dream catchers in there a few years ago but needless to say they don't work for shit.

They've been bothering me enough lately,some of them even have biblical or straight up evil tones to them,so I've been thinking of hanging up crosses,but I don't know;I'm not really Catholic/Christian or whatever,but I do get the feeling there is definitely some shit going on I cannot explain.
>>
>>18582956
This sounds like a reasonable explanation.
How secure is the taped wall OP? Do you think a rat or another small animal could've gotten in through it from the empty space and taken up residence in your room?
>>
>>18582703
schizophrenia dude

rip desu
>>
>>18582674

Maybe you are feeling the traces of your memories of the room from outside, realizing in the back of your head how sad and lonely you really used to be when you were in that room before. I've felt the same way bringing out my old playstation and seeing how boring those games are and I still played them for so long. Makes me feel my life must've been so empty to find it interesting, but my memories seen from the inside are of the game being fun somehow, it's just it looks kinda sad from my current view, it's not like I had any chance to do anything else back then anyway.

Same way I feel about 90s pop music, it's complete trash for the most part, I feel almost ashamed for having like it.
>>
>>18582751
Your friend opened a way for the Abyss to spread.
>>
Any drugs you do? I started to experience similiar anxiety and feeling of anticipation that something creepy should happen any minute when I'm home alone - all because of stimulant-caused sleep deprivation.
It dimnish when I'm sober however.
>>
Maybe it's because you're twenty something years old and still living in the same room you lived in when you five years old. Your brain is telling you that you need to leave the nest at some point.

I'm sorry I realize this may sound a little harsh, I promise I'm not trying to talk down to you or anything. I just feel like this is a natural reaction caused by ur brain and not caused by ghosts
>>
File: JK0Ii.jpg (34KB, 509x600px) Image search: [Google]
JK0Ii.jpg
34KB, 509x600px
>>18582768
I'm all for playing along but it really seems like you just taped a square over a section of wall that was never cut out. Put of a real hole leading into a real room or dropped.
>>
>>18587441
*pic of a real hole
>>
>>18586684
>Give more details on how you'd go about making them fuck off?
Well, my first course of action would be saging and if that didn't work (which I've never had happen, and I think rarely ever does it not help) I'd find a banishing ritual to do, but then again I wouldn't recommend that for you if you're not already practising witchcraft. I'd say find a witch or a priest to do it for you.

>Also you got anything for nightmares?
Try rosemary, thyme or anise under your pillow. Burning rosemary might actually help the whole situation in general.

I don't know how much crosses will help but my advice is to:
a) deal with this as quickly as possible. If it's been escalating you have no reason to assume it'll stop.
b) Don't be afraid. Whatever it is that's fucking with you wants you to be afraid because it feeds off of that fear. And because I know that's actually easier said than done when you can feel them right then and there with you, I'll tell you how to stop being afraid. Get mad. Livid in fact. They have got some nerve pulling this shit in your own house, making you feel afraid in what should be your safe space. Not only are you not afraid of them, but you will deal with them if it's the last thing you do. And if you believe that, that's exactly what's going to happen.
>>
Psychologicaly, that could mean that there is someone that entered in your mind. But, your room that is your "physical" mind, create a physical form fot this mental intrusion.
>>
>>18582731
>>18582731
>>18582724
What I tell everyone who experiences this type of stuff (Sleep paralysis, dreadful feelings, nightmares) is that you need to become an occultist.

Supernatural forces are trying to either reach out to you, or attack you.
I've been deeply into the occult for 3 years, and I have no such fears ever. It started for me when my aunt told me about her night terrors (Waking up with the old hag straddling her stomach). I had never thought of something so terrifying in my life, and it led me to study the occult.

Good luck, someone already mentioned that you should do a banishing ritual, that's a good start.
>>
>>18587665
bump
>>
Any updates OP?
>>
Once I was at a party at some random chicks house. As it was dying down we were all upstairs and she got behind me and put her hands over my eyes and led me into a room. I didn't know what was happening and she asked "how do you feel?" I don't know if it was just not knowing what she was doing but I felt a deep deep tension and severe uncomfort. She took her hands from my eyes and we were standing in a small room with just a bed in the corner. I said I don't know how I felt and she said "scared right"? And I was.

There's something about some areas or rooms that makes humans very uncomfortable. I don't know what it is. Maybe vibrations or low frequency sounds but I was pretty amazed. She'd said anytime anyone was in the room it just freaked them out and felt heavy.
>>
>>18588943
Rooms that are like that can be fixed. Houses are for people, spirits can either be good or fuck off.
>>
>>18587298
I live half with my gf and half with my parents still; in the room i grew up in. I am scared to sleep in my bedroom half the time. Like a little kid im afraid of a fuckin monster or some shit. Im 21 and have longings to go home again and be in my room playing xbox and being on here like im 16 again. But when it comes to sleeping, i have to go back to my gf
>>
>>18588943
Got desperate and fucked a girl at her friends place once (3rd floor t decker) and the whole place was dark and the room had only a small tv on the floor and a bare matress. I couldnt get into it and it took mad long to finish and i ran out after she walked me to tge door. Wanted to jump out the window a few times
>>
>>18582663
It's the universe telling you to move into your own place. You're 24.

It'll disappear the second you show some independence.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.