[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you fear God, /x/? Do you fear the judgment of the Almighty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 11

File: sermon_on_the_mount.jpg (238KB, 1375x861px) Image search: [Google]
sermon_on_the_mount.jpg
238KB, 1375x861px
Do you fear God, /x/?

Do you fear the judgment of the Almighty?
>>
Hell no, Christianity is only for the dim witted and the foolish.
Only the ignorant coward believes that religion.
>>
>>18582382
No
>>
If he could get off his almighty ass and actually prove that he exists, I might.
>>
>>18582392
>>18582443

>anon posts Christianity on /x/
>feeding frenzy
Atheist bait posts never get old.
>>
>>18582382
More than anything.
>>
>>18582382
Nope I try to do my best, and help others when I can. I try not to be a Dick, and I apologize for things I do and say and try to be better every day. I hope everyone else is the same.
>>
>>18582382
yes, only because I can actually conceptualize the power of God
>>
>>18582382
Even Roma knew not to worship fake gods, best not to stray too far from kek.
>>
File: neckbeard 1994.jpg (37KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
neckbeard 1994.jpg
37KB, 600x450px
>>18582392
>>
>>18582382
I have very strong doubts about God, especially a Christian interpretation of God . I once had a very vivid dream when I was searching for answers . In the dream I saw the face of god , it was like one of those mosaic paintings were the whole was made up of a multitude of other faces places and things good and evil .If there is a God he is a neutral force that permeates through everything . We are God and the universe just experiencing ourselves .I believe it says some where's in the bible that God is both merciful, loving as well as jealous and vengeful . Two faces of the same coin .
>>
>>18582382
we have all sinned its impossible to reach heaven we all will be sent to hell no matter what we have all sinned
>>
>>18582553
I'm sure Hell has lots of atheistic scientists probably an awesome place with air conditioning by now !
>>
>>18582556
you made me giggle thanks
>>
>>18582547
we are God and we are not God separate but whole individuals but a collective mind that weeps when we hurt one another and ourselves that is what sin it's felt so greatly by God you are hurting him and yourself !
>>
>>18582547
i saw something similar in my own dream.
it was more like i couldn't perceive his face, even though i was looking directly at it.
he was also wearing an elvis suit, and heaven apparently has a cafeteria.
i wish i was joking.
still, despite all that, i do believe i met him.
>>
>>18582571
are you sure you were not in a retirement home?
>>
>>18582571
Well The elvis could be a projection of the father figure he represents , aslo they both are the "king"in a sense !
>>
>>18582581
i think he just wanted to dress like elvis.
it would be pretty cool if he just likes messing around like that.
>>
>>18582443
I know this is bait bu how about you try to disprove his existance
>believes in ayy lmaos
>doesn't believe in a religious being that's potentially an ayy too
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
the crazy and surprising truth is that Christianity is real!

all you have to do is ask Jesus to show you and you will see for yourself
>>
The only thing you can do is better yourself as a person every day, if you fear your respected diety (everyone has one) you don't give yourself the chance to better yourself. all we can do is stay positive
>>
>>18582547
good post anon
>>
Fear is an illusion...
God is just human imagination.
>>
>>18582793
On the contrary, there is more we can do, we kind find out what is true

In my experience, God wants me to know Christianity is the religion which is true (not a religion I necessary like or have created for myself)
>>
>>18582800
The fear of God is important because God punishes for sins (as far as our traditions maintain)

In real life experience, I have experienced this

If you or somebody else dies and wakes up in hell for their sins, I'd say that's reason to fear and also something which could have been avoided had we taken the proper course of action in life (even if the only action was belief)

An important thing is to want to do what's right......if you don't want to do what's right obviously you have a reason to perpetuate an ideology of denial or decrying when it comes to God
>>
>>18582382
No, I believe in all gods and entities. If one condemns me to hell the other will probably save me from it.
>>
>>18582382
Respect is better.
>>
>>18582382
Why would I fear something that couldn't even punish me for or stop me from butchering the most faithful of his followers, let alone any random innocent person?
>>
>>18582826
Amen to polytheism !
>>
>>18582382
Why?
>>
>>18582789
From what I can gather, Jesus has been a busy bee weaving together all of the religions in the name of human advancement and peace.

Hence why Egyptian gods have been memed back into the fray along with Roman, Norse and God knows what else.

If there is a will, there is a way.
And if there is a Holy Will, there is a Holy Way.

>One month ago I was deist.
>Now I'm certain that Jesus is the Way.
>>
>>18582926
found the lucifer worshipper
>>
>>18582809
Or... Or.. Someone wrote the bible to make assholes behave themselves in the same manner children behave themselves when they hear about santa
>>
If he exists, then I already know my judgement.

No, I am not afraid.
>>
>>18582931
Lucifer is the Highest of the high The Morning star , he is the light he is the way it is his time it is our time free you mind !
>>
>>18582382
Yes and everyone should.
>>
>>18582926
Are you talking about Jesus or Maitreya ? Because it sounds like you're talking about Maitreya like a theosophists tying all religions together ....
>>
>>18582513
That won't be enough to save you. There is only one way to heaven, through Jesus Christ.
>>
File: IMG_20170121_095318097.jpg (3MB, 4608x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170121_095318097.jpg
3MB, 4608x2592px
Its the all life force which keeps materia together and 'He' only acts with karma. So no, I dont fear this non-personal antimateria. 'He' is on my side always and puts some teaching for me with every single day. Mostly times I only forget those teachings so them are waiting for me in the future.
>>
>>18582991
Jesus was a man , A kind man a wise man . But just a man none the less ! "walk on water " come on hehehe
>>
>>18582392
>Christianity is only for the dim witted and the foolish.

If you knew what you're talking about you'd say the opposite.
>>
>>18582954
He is a liar. You will find that out the hard way. I'll pray for you.
>>
>>18582998
If Jesus was God in the flesh, why not?
>>
I fear G-d so much I capitalized and hyphenated his name.
>>
File: shower_2035920b.jpg (70KB, 620x388px)
shower_2035920b.jpg
70KB, 620x388px
I don;t know. I had a weird dream earlier tonight though where there were like two angels fighting in the sky or some shit and one died and then like comets and shit started pelting the earth and it was the end of the world then Jesus came down from the clouds. It was really fucking weird. I woke up and make a spicy chicken sandwich.
>>
>>18582382
No, I don't want to sacrifice morality and critical thinking in exchange for false hope.
>>
>>18582547
How can I experience this.
Please help
>>
>>18582382
I only fear going to heaven with all the idiots and naked flying dudes without penis, and happiness and light and shit.

I prefer going to hell where at least i could feel something and have a chance on ranking up there, with the posibility of becoming a demon and tormenting christcucks like you.

That, if there's something as hideous as heaven or hell, or the Christian God.
>>
File: images (9).jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
8KB, 275x183px
Not really. No. A god worth fearing is not one worth worshiping.
>>
>>18582382
No, religion and the fear it installs in the people is the best way to control them.
>>
>>18583481
But if you don't fear the God, then the god isn't a god, but a slug or a cockroach.

Cockroaches are actually pretty creepy. So even a cockroach would be even scarier than your ideal god.

Fear is but the shadow of Awe.
>>
>>18583587
Do you know what Stockholm Syndrome is?

You should have no reason to fear your gods unless you cross them. A god worth following doesn't loom threats over your head to get you to act in certain ways.

Tyranny is the true hallmark of powerlessness. Any god watches over humans, not because he has nothing better to do. If yours lays fear upon you and obsesses over you, that is what we call a red flag.
>>
I died before Easter 2014 and yes, Heaven and Hell are definitely real. The death passage was very brutal, souls were sorted and went to places from where they drew their strength. For very specific reasons, people who denied God's existence on Earth (and hence obstructed earthly and eternal justice) were sent on Hell tours so that they understood who and what they were helping.

But everyone who went to Hell chose it either by deliberate actions or just being stupidly blasphemous and needed an education.

Just trying to be good doesn't get it done because Earth standards are so low, especially today. Spiritually, we truly are living as in the days of Noah - very dark times.
>>
There is no god, god is dead
>>
File: St_Michael_the_Archangel.jpg (42KB, 226x400px) Image search: [Google]
St_Michael_the_Archangel.jpg
42KB, 226x400px
>>18584601
>>
>>18582382
God Almighty, Have Mercy on us All.
>>
>>18584597
Excellent post. I came to Christianity in the last few years -- I was baptized in 2015.

When I was in my mid-twenties, I dated a girl who I believe was demonically possessed. Gorgeous, nice, and worldly. Loved to have sex and do drugs. She started speaking in tongues, having horrible dreams about a grotesque creature saying he wanted to marry her and take her to hell, etc...other people saw her speak in tongues too, and I said many prayers in Christ name and it stopped.

That's how I believe that if hell and demons are real, then of course God and Jesus are as well.

It's not hard to live a decent life. It's not hard to be faithful enough to God to get into heaven, he forgives all through his son, Jesus.

People don't understand or are too ignorant to know that their shame and remorse can be washed away in a simple baptism ceremony. When I was baptized, after living a less than holy life. It felt like a weight had been lifted off of my soul.

If you say God isn't real, you might as well say that you're mother should have never birthed you. To deny god is to deny the creator of the universe. God was there at the beginning, and will be there ar the end. That's in the Bible. It says he is the "alpha and omega".
>>
Thanks. To your point, the forgiveness path of Christ was absolutely essential. It was the most inspiration time of my life. The mental state you enter into when you break bonds with the demonic dimensions is utterly indescribable. Once there you could enter different biologies, all unaffected by demonic energy which was completely absent. It's the right path.
>>
File: stop bullying YHVH.png (112KB, 727x677px) Image search: [Google]
stop bullying YHVH.png
112KB, 727x677px
i fear this god.
>>
>>18584766
I hate how God is depicted like this, he was this way in the old testaments because no matter what he did for his 'chosen people' they still acted like pricks and denied him. He then showed he love through Jesus Christ thus the teachings of forgiveness and righteousness. But yea try being a pc athiest during these times you would have been hanged for not praising ANY kind of god not just the Hebrew one...
>>
>>18584851
>I hate how god is depicted accurately to his alleged shitty actions
>>
>>18584866
Iam agreeing with his actions?
re
>he was this way in the old testaments because no matter what he did for his 'chosen people' they still acted like pricks and denied him

I hope you enjoy your balance of 0.01 Silver Shekel
>>
File: 1485340081209.jpg (5KB, 200x236px) Image search: [Google]
1485340081209.jpg
5KB, 200x236px
satan is real therefor god must be too. line up with the right side before its too late bitch. DEUS VULT
>>
>>18582382
Yes and yes.
I also hope he doesn't mind the occasional trolling and such.
>>
>>18582382
Yea verily. He is strong and does not break his oaths. Judgement comes quickly.
>>
>>18583456
It was an obscure and random experience . Was doing a lot of soul searching at the time so my mind was already focused on finding God. I'm not one to smoke a lot of weed but I shared a joint for the first time, in three or four year . i was feeling light head and need to lay down . when to my room turned off the light . After that this vision came to me in my sleep . But it maybe a hard event to reproduce .
>>
>>18585273
the grammar here is bad sorry .
>>
>>18582382
No, not at all. I do not believe in the abrahamic concept of God whatsoever.
I believe our souls judge themselves, then decide weather to reincarnate or return to the source, or remain in the prime aether as spirit guides.
>>
>>18582382
Go to bed Davy Jones
>>
>>18582382
God is omniscient and omnipresent, in case that he exist. If this is true, he must care very little about the actions of something infinite little and unimportant as me.
>>
>>18583456
LSD
DMT
dreaming
meditation
sober waking life

Listed in least effort to most effort
>>
>>18585289
Whether*
>>
>>18585807
Weether*
>>
>>18582382
I don't believe in judgement. How can you believe in a rapture and Apocalypse when the Earth could stop being occupied by us at any moment from a Meteor crashing into the Earth, not to mention the future when the Sun is going to turn into a Red Giant and destroy the Earth in its orbit. Just seems random to me like there's no god at all or at least not the Biblical god
>>
>>18584896
>I'm going to kill thousands of innocent children because their pharaoh is a prick
>>
>>18582392
Not all religion is bad, spirituality is a hell of a lot better than living in a nihilistic void. It's just spirituality is used and abused by the corrupt who use it to control and keep people from unlocking their freedom. Abrahamic religions are some of the biggest offenders, teaching "enlightenment" through self-opression, puritanism and shunning individual thought.
>>
>Look at all our theories
Interesting, here's my practice, practice is better than theory:
>one day receive the mystic state, God was revealing Himself to me
>Grants me heaven as a gift, and shows me with signs that true doctrine is not at my reach

Tell me again about your inability to do miracles, jesusboi
>>
I've always tried to be good. If I've been mislead and followed the wrong path, he wouldn't be mad at me for that, right?
>>
>>18586499
One sin, khata, hate.

Turn from hate and enter the Kingdom of Joy, YHWH.

Although if your Jewish there's another 613 conditions that need to be satisfied.

But Goyim get an easy ride.
>>
>>18583481
You like the high majority of people seem to not understand nor act as if you're capable of understanding the Christian God nor Christian dogma, and also huge logic fail right there regarding fear. You like many other people at the very core have your emotions and ignorance control your view on the biblical God and also lastly no, don't view me as a Christian apologetic
>>
No. If he exists he would by definition be just and I invite justice being done.
>>
>>18587339
I have no idea what you're getting at.

Fear is the core of most Abrahamic religion.

It is NOT the core of numerous others.
>>
File: ow the edge.jpg (47KB, 752x423px) Image search: [Google]
ow the edge.jpg
47KB, 752x423px
>>18583473
You think the devil would let some random dipshit mortal "rank up" and torture people? Just become a nihlist or a laveyan satanist and listen to black metal like the rest of the edgy faggots.
>>
>>18584597
>hurr durr atheists can't do a moral hurp durp they ruin things by existing
Did your near death experience give you brain damage? I'm not even an atheist and I think you're retarded.
>>
>>18587609
Love is the core of Christianity. Jesus Christ himself says it over and over.

>Let all that you do be done in love.

>Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.

>“Teacher, which is the great commandment in the Law?” And he said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment. And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. On these two commandments depend all the Law and the Prophets.”

>So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

Fear doesn't even come into the equation
>>
>>18587641
Then we both agree fear is pointless.
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.