[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Randomly Appearing Objects

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3164.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3164.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Hey /x/, the other week i noticed an odd addition to one of our kitchen cabinets. this strange vial with a photo of some girl was just sitting there staring at me when i went to grab a mug. when i asked my roommates about it they told me they thought it was mine. no one else could have put it there and i dont want to open it.
what should I do?
has anyone else seen anything like this or have heard of scary mysterious perfume bottles such as this one
pic related
>>
>>18581951
Someone is gas lighting you.
>>
>>18581961
id like to think so but the other two that live with me are sincerely unsettled by this

i thought it could have been one of heir friends but no one besides us has been here since this thing showed up
>>
Get the police involved or check for fingerprints
>>
it could possibly be a santeria spell, some stuff they do involves putting a person's picture in a perfume bottle. Dump it down the drain then throw the bottle away
>>
Drink.
It.

Or mail it to my po box and I will.
>>
do NOT drink it, you don't know what's in there.
>>
File: tumblr_ns95vw7aSF1ubhuz5o1_500.png (55KB, 500x688px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ns95vw7aSF1ubhuz5o1_500.png
55KB, 500x688px
In some forms of folk magic, vinegar in a jar or bottle is used to make things go bad. A well-known hex involves placing numerous magical links to the person you want to curse into a jar, filling it with vinegar, and then performing a variety of other actions on the jar, from shaking it to smashing it, depending on the spell in use.
>>
>>18582179
if it is a bottle protection spell is it wise to dispose of it?

>>18582239
good to know. what i want to know is how did this end up in my cupboard and what does it mean?
>>
>>18582199
is smelling it safe? i could tell if it's vinegar or not if i uncork it
>>
>>18582279
its fine and safe do it
>>
Don't open it to see if its vinegar. It probably is, if not vinegar it's perfume (vinegar adds bitterness, perfume adds sweetness)- either way, opening it will break/release whatever kind of mojo was put on that- and you don't want any kind of bullshit fucking up you or your friend's lives (or HER life for that matter). Voodoo, dem vibes, energy- that shit's for real, And if someone went so far as to put this bottle together, it's best to just throw it into a body of water and forget about it. AT BEST it's literally a picture frame someone made. But at worse- you have no idea what kind of intent could be released. Even if you smash the fucker with a rock- you might fuck yourself up- or the act itself will attract something else that incidentally fucks you up. Always play it safe when stumbling on someone's work. Treat it like a finding diary in another language- neat, unique, invasive into someone else's life- but at the end of the day it's pretty useless to keep.
>>
her pic may be in there, but also a piece of hair or something of hers to spiritually connect her with the intended voodoo.
>>
might've been there since before you guys moved in. also, one of your roomies might be balls deep into some weird shit and is playing dumb
>>
dubadubdubs
>>
Sounds like there are two real possibilities here. A: Your roommates or a visitor put it there. B: You put it there specifically so you could make a thread on /x/ about it. Take your pick.
>>
>>18581951
It's best if you don't touch it OP, treat it with respect and leave it where it is.

That shit looks like voodoo, the Loas don't take kindly people messing up with their stuff, unless you wanna play the hero and save whoever is in this picture from whatever the fuck the incantation was for, just leave it be. It probably has nothing to do with you anyways.

My guess is that shit is perfume and your roomate probably has a crush on that girl. So he is trying to make her fall for him.
>>
>>18581951

My keys like to do this.

I have a routine: Get home from work, put keys in bowl next to table, put coat on hook and go upstairs.

Sometimes my keys follow me upstairs.

Sometimes they end up in the bathroom.

Sometimes they end up in my soup.

I should probably not have that bottle of vodka next to my front door, I think.
>>
>>18581951

>roommates

Congratulations! You live with assholes.
>>
>>18581951
If it's reallly appeared out of nowhere change all the locks. For all you know it's a previous tenant.
>>
>>18582414
>>18582890
so bad news. my roommate opened the bottle. she said there wasnt a smell and she put the cork back in afterwards.
should she better worried and if so what could happen to her now?
>>
>>18582417
yup there's a photo in there. dont see anything else though like hair and i believe its water since i guess it doesnt have an odor
>>
>>18582421
>>18582890
>>18583090
my roommates are married and i really believe that they did not do this.

i thought it could have been there since we moved in at first but we cleaned every shelf and would have definitely seen it

i feel stupid for not changing the locks before. perhaps i will when i get off of work...
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.