[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to merge your soul with another's permanently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 20.jpg (34KB, 270x320px)
20.jpg
34KB, 270x320px
Is it possible to merge your soul with another's permanently and become one entity?

It probably sounds like referring to love or romance, but specifically, has it ever been discussed in occult or paranormal lore the ability for a soul to merge with or absorb another?
>>
>>18581562
I've always searched for that in a non-romantic, non-sexual sense. But I recoil at intimacy even with my family memebers, I would perfer some symbiotic relationship with another me. Maybe in the unlikely chance that cloning sheds its taboo.
>>
>>18581562
Why would you want to do this?
>>
Probably not in any sort of metaphysical sense. But theoretically, if two people were to transfer their consciousnesses onto a digital media, one could then 'merge' the programs into a single program. Thus creating a whole new consciousness distinct from the components.

This may be possible within the next few decades with the advent of AI and 'mindclone' technology. If you can transfer your mind onto 'a more durable substrate' as they say, then there will be few limits to what your soul can accomplish.

Forget fusion tho, I'm getting downloaded into a mecha with chainsaw arms.
>>
Yea, it increases your power level quite a lot. You can even split your soul, but be careful- it makes you very weak in comparison.
>>
File: IMG_3174.jpg (1MB, 2352x1568px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3174.jpg
1MB, 2352x1568px
You tell me
>>
>>18581562

I'm actually in that process right now, it's a ducking trip too. Look up the concept of twin flames. Had never heard of it until after I experienced it, but it's basically exactly this.

The internet is filled with total crap new age articles about it, but the phenomenon goes back to the concept of the alchemical union between masculine and feminine.

Basically, it's not so much two souls that are combining, but one soul that was split many many lifetimes ago that is constantly trying to find it's other half and unite. When they do meet, it's often briefly and to teach the other half a lesson that will allow both souls to grow.

Meeting your twin flame is like a soul mirror, you see your own brilliance and beauty, but then it also brings to the surface your deepest demons and most sickly projections of yourself. It's because of this most people run like hell after a little while with their twin flame. If twin flames overcome their own shit however, they do eventually become one soul again after their final lifetime on earth.
>>
>>18581597
I don't know exactly. I feel a strong desire for it, like everything else I've wanted before was just trying to understand that desire and what a taboo idea it is.
>>
>>18581707
So-spacey

>>18581634
How-does-my-life-keep-spinning-around-"Yonkers"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSbZidsgMfw
It-came-out-the-same-time-i-dropped-out-of-life,-and-i-just-sit-around,-damn-adventure-time
spinning-in-my-chair
>>
>>18581707
I feel like I've met and ran from my twin flame before and it's scary how much alike we were in hindsight and how we suffered from the same problems. I really wonder if they feel the same at times, or if I visit their dreams like I do often. Of course, I could just be an obsessive ex by most people's standards.

What do you mean you're in the process though? Are you basically just saying you're in a very happy relationship?
>>
>>18581562
yea its called soul-braiding a lot of alien/human hybrids are doing it in an attempt to ascend higher
>>
>>18581774
Thanks Anon.

Is it possible to soul-braid with a soul of the deceased? I don't really know a great deal of much about souls.
>>
>>18581562
Absolutely impossible. Human consciousness is a monad. To conceive of something like that suggests deep emotional turpitude. You will make a lot of progress to investigate why you feel the need to do this, otherwise you will make none
>>
After our final life we merge with god
>>
>>18581752
Haha no, I am in contact with my flame but only after we went through the initial attraction phase. It ended in a really rough way that we couldn't even be in the same room together (this days after professing our undying love and having sex for 3+ hours a day for 3 weeks).

We never fought once, but energetically our own insecurities started to come up. That lead me to do a lot of clearing and energy work and now were at least at the point where we can talk and connect.

Basically what happens is one twin runs away and the other chases after them. I was chasing, and still am more or less, but my suffering has led my down several paths that have helped me hone my psychic abilities and gain skills that must be past life in origin.

I acknowledge that her leaving me when she did was an act of love, as it forced me to grow rapidly into a more whole and spiritual being. I'd be lying if I said I didn't want her ridiculously bad, but that want is a reflection of my own insecurity. It's been a tough lesson, but well see how it goes. If not this lifetime the next I suppose.
>>
>>18581939
Your fate sounds alot like mine. I am faced with the chilling reality that being abandoned was the only option for my growth. I have grown in magnificent ways, but at the same time I still feel the rage and pain of being discarded.

I also still question the reality of a "flame" or "one" because I also don't trust myself to not build a perspective and trap myself into it. All evidence my mind reviews points to something remarkable happening between us, a unique pain and past that we both shared and grew with.. but did I change and grow into something like their image or was I always like this? Sort of a trite rant but there's nothing trite about this kind of experience. I hope you find wholeness too anon

>>18581929
>>18581921
I've been told this many times, and if it's true as I feel, then we already are all merged. But to live in the material realm as a single merged soul of 2 or more is something that all desires in my mind point to. I don't know why I feel that "need" but I'll try to understand it.
>>
>>18581562
Merge your soul,sounds interesting but you are destroying something you cant fix,this new being wont think or be like a normal soul,it wont be demonic or angelical,but i see it as something that you should never do,you wont go to heaven or hell, cuz you dont belong in any place,if you were a person your energy would be fucked up,everything would feel something weird being close to you,your aura would be a chaos
>>
>>18582070
I don't see it as destroying anything. You definitely wouldn't be or think the same as before as you'd be a new being who is the combination of the two before it. Why would they feel strange or have a chaotic aura if the two were fully merged? I think it would be stronger than a normal soul, and possibly have a higher perspective, able to see and feel things normal souls do not. I half assumed it would feel more content.

I don't know the laws of God on such a soul, but if that's true then I suppose that is a terrible fate, to be stuck between heaven and hell eternally searching for other souls to merge with.
>>
>>18581562
Soul binding, I'm not sure; but cutting a blood-brother relationship/covenant is very similar. Only it's purely fleshy and not soul-binding. I assume if two spiritual entities made a covenant it's soul binding.
>>
>>18581739
I've never wanted to do this or anything related to it. I think you're just weird.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.