[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can demons grant wishes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1474496638825.png (66KB, 183x222px) Image search: [Google]
1474496638825.png
66KB, 183x222px
can demons grant wishes?
>>
>>18580035
Well, God certainly doesn't deal in them
>>
With a catch, of course, my dear boy!
>>
>>18580035
Only in exchange for something of greater value, of their choosing. You will always have something more valuable than what you wish for, even if you think you're wishing for something truly remarkable, and whatever they take is something you will direly miss even if you don't think so at the time.
>>
File: 1485340081209.jpg (5KB, 200x236px) Image search: [Google]
1485340081209.jpg
5KB, 200x236px
>>18580085
OP this guys a demon who wants to enslave your soul for eternity
>>
>>18580085

What kind of deals can they make? What are some examples of things they'd want in return?
>>
>>18581005
They know you are too smart to give up a certain amount of your life until they take you via (mysterious death) in fact so in the majority of cases I have researched in the past they take away one of your family members are mentally tortures them. You develop narcisstic and inhuman characteristics. You begin to explore absurd sexual fetishes. And in the end you will realize you truly have messed things up for yourself. If you choose to repent you will die.
>>
>>18581115

So all those things or just one in exchange for the wish? And do they let you know before you make the deal? Like could I choose to give up a chosen skill of mine in exchange for a wish?

Also, how would one go about contacting a demon?
>>
>>18581115
>You develop narcisstic and inhuman characteristics
>You begin to explore absurd sexual fetishes

Isn't this like 90% of 4chan?
>>
>>18581133
90% /b/ we still have a few innocent souls on here
>>
>>18581124
I dont really want to tell you because it would go against my beliefs in God but involves with a room not being touched by sunlight for something plus weeks(not going to say). I highly advise against it, you need to have very strong will and literally not have any fears at all. Also they don't usually deal with people from the lower income/class
>>
Does anyone have a legit straight answer? I want to at least try and see if I'd be willing to barter.
>>
>>18581191
yeah, all of us here have so much success with contacting entities which GRANT WISHES.
>>
>>18581197

I'm not saying everyone on here would know. But if I were a demon, this place among others would be ripe for the picking.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.