[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

End Times Truth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

I AM has sent me unto you. I AM from Yahweh.

Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

JESUS: The name Jesus is --> derived from the Latin Iesus, a ---------> transliteration of the Greek Ἰησοῦς (Iesous).[28] The Greek -------> form is a -----> rendition of the Aramaic ישוע (Yeshua), which is -----> derived from the Hebrew יהושע (Yahoshua).[29][30] The name Yahshua appears to have been in use in Judea at the time of the birth of Jesus.[33] The etymology of Jesus' name in the context of the New Testament is generally given as ----------------> "Yahweh is salvation".[34] <--------

ANTICHRIST: In Christian eschatology, the Antichrist or anti-Christ means a person, office, or group recognised as fulfilling the Biblical prophecies about one who will oppose Christ and substitute himself in Christ's place.

1 John 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Yahshua Messiah is come in the flesh is not of Yahweh: and THIS IS THAT SPIRIT OF ANTICHRIST, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was hurled down--the ancient serpent called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Messiah who is the image of Yahweh, should shine unto them.

Matthew 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

I AM has sent me unto you. I AM from YAHWEH!
HallaluYAHWEH!
>>
>>18579972
STFU your god is a lie.
>>
>>18579972
All hail our new messiah, thine DJ Ice 9. Blessed be. Awmen
>>
>>18579972
SDA Reporting in. Is it really happening this quickly?
>>
Who else lurking? I want you to clasps those muthafucking hands
>>
>>18579972
Jess: a tie, fastener, binding, chain, handcuff, constraint, limit or other lie-gature, re-lie-gion, be-lie-f (unquestioning, thoughtless, inconsiderate, bad, sinner, e-vil, vile, ill, sick).

A jesus is a constriction, bondage or other form of slavery by crazed psychopath. A god of love does not lay down even a single law. A god of love gives freedom to choose peace or war.

Christianity seems to be the spawn of pedophiles: perps threatening children and their parents with hell, that they will be raped for eternity by their god of hate, if they don't submit to rape. Sounds exactly the same as the islam cult except they usually rape little girls while christians usually rape little boys.

The question should be is there any preachers who aren't ped-rapists? Because it sure seems to be as if all of them are being exposed, finally, after decades of parents letting their children be raped in a hurt-church. I doubt those parents are going to heaven after letting their kids get raped.
>>
File: images (9).jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
8KB, 275x183px
I don't get it.
>>
>>18580055
>a god of love does not lay down even a single law
Had he not given us those laws, stating what is best for us, we would not know the difference between right and wrong
>a god of love gives freedom to choose peace or war
You're very correct there, simply because our creator has already given us what is free will. Even he understood that love cannot be forced. He simply wanted us to choose to love him out of the decision from our own hearts. You can choose the very negative perspective that you already seem to carry, or you can try and understand what we truly see. A God who gave his own life because he could not bear a moment without us. One who wishes to enjoy an eternal sunset with his creations. We don't follow the rules of our divine entity in fear of suffering. We follow because we're lost and the path of his majesty will not lead astray.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.