[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are aliens fucking with us? how quickly would racism on earth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 6

File: 1483741855058.jpg (98KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
1483741855058.jpg
98KB, 500x380px
are aliens fucking with us?

how quickly would racism on earth end if there was a whole different species?
>>
>>18579705
>HURR DURR ONLY US RH-NEG ARE AMBASSADORS
>HURR DURR THE UFO COMMUNITY NOW RULE
>HURR DURR ANY HUMANS WHO SIDE WITH THE ALIENS WILL BE MURDERED SO HELP ME
>HURR DURR ALIEN SYMPATHISERS
>HURR UR BEING TRICKED THEY WANT TO STEAL RESOURCES HURR
>HURRR IT'S SATAN DON'T BELIEVE IN THE ALIENS ONLY GOD CAN SAVE

It'd be a shitstorm to end all shitstorms
>>
>>18579705

As long as media keeps reporting about 'racism' and wants you to believe that racism exists, racism would exist.

You're not racist because you are, you're racist because others want you to be.
>>
>>18579763
Undefined oppression is still opression.

Also we had other species (Neanderthal) and we fucked/murdered them out of existence.
>>
Humans aren't one race, stop drinking the kool-aid.
>>
>>18579776

> No proof supplied

Kindly fuck off.
>>
Racism is just the title, a divide based on meaningless facts (in the case of racism a collection of melanin levels and culture differentials) will always exist. We don't need ayy lmaos to unite us and stop hating each other , there are plenty of things on this planet that could easily wipe us out.
>>
>>18579705
>how quickly would racism on earth end if there was a whole different species?
Blacks would still be committing a disproportionate amount of violent crime. This wouldn't change, so disliking them is still going to be justified.
Prejudice is not superficial. It is a survival instinct. Group preference is normal, it has to be trained out of people.

>>18579763
This is retarded beyond belief.
>>
>>18579813

> More ad hominems

Kindly fuck off.
>>
>>18579815
You demonstrably don't understand what an ad hominem fallacy is. Flat out insulting you for being a fucking moron is not an adhominem fallacy.
Stay in reddit, shitlib.
>>
>>18579816

Hm... Really makes me think
>>
>>18579816
No, it is.
>>
>>18579821
No, its not.
A plain insult is not a counter argument. I didn't say you were wrong *because* you were retarded, which you clearly are. That would have been an example of an ad hominem fallacy. I simply stated that your post was retarded because it deserved to be pointed out.

This is an ad hominem fallacy:
>You're wrong because you're a faggot, and faggots are never right about anything.

This is not an ad hominem fallacy:
>You're a faggot.

Stay in reddit, shitlib.
>>
>>18579826

A fallacy isn't an argument nigger
>>
>>18579829
>further driving home the point that you don't understand the term you were trying to use.
As I stated, you demonstrably don't understand what an ad hominem fallacy is.
>>
>>18579830

POL GET OFF MY X REEEE
>>
>>18579833
Group preference exists, and it has nothing to do with the media. You can't escape this simple fact.
Extraterrestrial intervention wouldn't magically make this go away.
Human beings are social animals, and being a social animal implies a social hierarchy. One of our hardwired social dispositions is preference for those who are most genetically similar to you. It has numerous implications for things like the spread of communicable disease. People living in close proximity to one another share common immunity to certain bacteria and viruses, outsiders carrying foreign strains pose a risk.
It is an evolutionary trait. One that has been with use for tens of thousands of years. Its even displayed in other species. Stated that the media has anything to do with it is retarded. It totally ignores the practical reality of different groups producing different cultures and how certain groups are massively more prone to violent crime.
When 13% of the US population is responsible for producing 50% of all murderers the media doesn't have to anything to make someone be wary of inner city blacks.

Stay on reddit where you belong.
>>
>>18579845
>being a social animal implies a social hierarchy
not really, you're probably just a dick rider. Nothing implies anything; this is basic philosophy. Ideas are only related because we choose to relate them.

>hardwired social dispositions is preference for those who are most genetically similar to you
My above point seemingly proven

>When 13% of the US population is responsible for producing 50% of all murderers
Blacks and POC have much more reason to be "excused" if you will than whites for these crimes. It isn't necessarily justified, but whites have much less reason and incentive to murder when your crimes mostly take place in enjoying your well established privilege. Your crimes are bs white collar ish like not being honest about your earnings, fucking over the working poor, and ensuring the hierarchy you love so much stays in place. How convenient it is that blacks commit all the crime so you can throw them in your for profit slave jails.

Get off my board and go back to /pol/ where you belong. You are neither a gentleman nor a philosopher. The only aliens that'd have interest in you are jew reptilians.
>>
>>18579826
This is correct. Always bugs me when folks say any jab is a logical fallacy. Only when you use the jab as a premise for an argument does it result in a fallcy.
>>
>>18579871
Yea well I'm sure there's a conceptual label for the shit tier counter that was
>This is retarded beyond belief.

Maybe not ad hominem, but garbage nonetheless. It's just unjustified countering
>>
>>18579867
>denying reality and spouting SJW nonsense about privilege.
No, really. Stay in reddit.
Socioeconomic disparity is not responsible for the disproportionate crime rates. Poor whites do not commit crimes at the rates of even rich blacks. It is culture, and culture is influenced by biology. There are numerous genes linked to intelligence, there are genes linked to thinks like jealousy, and aggression as well. People are not all blank slates that will adapt equally if put into the same environment. The majority of one group will always drastically differ from the majority of another.
Blacks commit more violent crime because they are predisposed to lower intelligence, higher aggression, and lower ability to perceive consequence.

No amount of funding for social programs will change this. No miracle education system can change this. The only solution is evolution, and that isn't happening any time soon.

>b-b-bbut muh white collar crime!
Hispanics, although sill more prone to violent crime than whites, are not as violent as blacks, even when they come from lower income families with less education.
Asians will resoundingly outperform all other ethnic minorities in most any metric, they even outperform the average white in intelligence and financial success.
It is genetic.
The only way an alien civilization would change any of this is if they started doing gene manipulation on billions of people around the globe.

>>18579879
>he was right, but it hurt my feelings!
>>>reddit
>>
>>18579763
>You're not racist because you are, you're racist because others want you to be

Hahahahaha. No, I'm racist because I recognize the reality of race and IQ differences (just to name the most basic of distinctions between races) and because I don't want to be demographically replaced in the country my ancestors built by people with a less than benevolent attitude towards my race (which my people are already slated to become in the next 30 years.)
>>
>>18579826
You made the claim that something was "retarded beyond belief", that was your rhetoric and it was an insult at that.
>>
>>18579705
The existence of aliens would not change the fact that the races are biologically different and some are inferior to others.

Look at the cranial structure of an Australian aborigine, a Neanderthal, and then a Europe. Then look up the average IQ of Australian aborigines, African bushmen, and then Europeans and then tell me that our differences are only skin deep and deep down we are all the same.

And who is to say that the aliens we contact don't have racism of their own? The differences between our races are biological and evolutionary. Could not the same happen on another planet with a different species of intelligent life? What if these aliens are very open about biological differences? What if they are openly racist against a subspecies of their own species? What if discovering them only reinforces racism here on Earth?
>>
>>18579891
Why would anybody commit a crime if they didn't have to? What would cause the development of higher aggression and less perception of consequence but years of oppression/subjugation that POC, specifically blacks, have gone through? People aren't black now, but at one point probably were and environment forged them just as you say. People like you who think blacks are farm animals created one.

>he was right
no, I wasn't saying you were right, I was saying your argument was trash because you didn't justify it with anything. "this is retarded" is like trying to defend your thesis with only a thesis statement; I'm calling for your body of work.

>I recognize the reality of race and IQ differences
Again, statistics are cool and all, but it doesn't account for 100% of the case (there are genius black men, idiot, crime committing whites, etc) and it shouldn't be an excuse to assume every black man you come into contact with is some gun toting thug.

>country my ancestors built
stole* and had negros build for them**

>which my people are already slated to become in the next 30 years
who cares
>>
people will always source differences.

the only way to end it is to have a multicultural baby.
>>
>>18579909
>Again, statistics are cool and all, BUT.....
wew lad

>stole* and had negros build for them**
Rightfully conquered by force. First off, don't act like Native Americans owned all of continental America hand in hand. They were fighting each other just like Europeans did and simply got conquered by people more intelligent and developed. And no, blacks did not build the great industry of America. They did not build New York, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia, the highways systems, the atom bomb, etc. They picked cotton and made a few white southern fat cats rich... that is all they ever did and then become a thorn in America's side for the next 150 years after they were freed.

>who cares
Fucking wew lad. And now you know why I am racist. Because I care and because I fucking loathe people like you who don't. If you are not white I can actually understand you saying that. But if you are white may God have mercy on the soul of people like you come the day of the rope because I sure won't.
>>
>>18579898
>>18579891
Statistics say you're wrong, kiddo.
https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/hpnvv0812.pdf
>>
>>18579902
You don't understand the difference between dialectic and rhetoric. You don't understand what constitutes argumentation. You don't understand what constitutes a fallacious argument.
Don't try to correct people who are smarter than yourself.

>>18579909
>Why would anybody commit a crime if they didn't have to?
Only a white liberal could be so detached from reality.
You live in a fantasy world where people only commit robberies to feed their children, and every criminal secretly has a heart of gold.
>What would cause the development of higher aggression and less perception of consequence but years of oppression/subjugation that POC, specifically blacks, have gone through?
This however is a prime example of a fallacy.
What caused these traits was survival. Whites and Asians evolved beyond our baser instincts, why well adapted to civilization. Africans didn't. Slavery didn't make them stupid and violent, that is how they naturally were.
You continue to espouse retarded SJW nonsense. Its so pathetic its not worth addressing further. Every group of people on the planet has endured slavery at some point in their history, yet all of them got over it. Even whites have been subject to mass scale enslaving in recent history.

I find it funny how you paint your argument as if whites are the sole reason why blacks under perform. Conveniently omitting the fact that Jews and Arabs entirely created the international slave trade from Africa. Also omitting the fact that Africas made salves of themselves for hundreds of years before a colonial ship ever sailed to America.

Also the pathetic reddit SJW argument that slaves built America, its so egregiously retarded that it could only come from a Hillary supporter. At the height of slavery in the US only 1.2% of people owned slaves. This figure also includes Native Americans, and other freed slaves themselves. Slaves were used for cheap unskilled labor in the agricultural south. They didn't build anything.
>>
>>18579921
Where does this disprove IQ differences? And does this perhaps show a correlation between:

Low IQ = Low income = Increased violence?
>>
>>18579925
Saying slaves built America is no different from saying that plow mules, oxen, and horses built Europe.
>>
>>18579916
>lack of resistance to european diseases, lack of gunpowder, and lack of horses = less intelligent
wew lad
>>
Guys, just don't feed the /pol/. It will go away on its own once ignored.

Hopefully..
>>
>>18579928
A lack of horses was not going to allow the Native Americas to resist European conquest.

You are right about the lack of resistance to European diseases as that did play a major part in the downfall of Native American tribes.

But that still does not change the fact that the average white person has an IQ around 95 to 100 and the average Naive American on a reservation has one somewhere between 75 and 80.
>>
>>18579916
>"Rightfully conquered by force"
>Complains when blacks to this

Where do you get off. I guess if your crimes aren't uniform and done as a whole by the race, it's wrong then, eh? But your statistics say the black race is doing it as a whole so it's okay then?

You're literally a nigger yourself saying shit like that.

>And now you know why I am racist
I don't. Blacks, hispanics, whoever, can be and are just as successful as whites. Maybe not in as drastic numbers, and again this is because of so many other reasons beyond muh IQ. Statistically blacks and POC are in the worst schools in the US. Your government doesn't give a shit either and the education is generally shit unless you're in a well to do area.

>Believing God is a racist
Jesus was a brown guy as well as many other great men of god. Pls don't even claim my religion.

IQ is also a degenerate means of testing intelligence, because what is intelligence and intelligible to a bushman in Africa and his culture is going to be much different from the whoever where ever else. Your standardized idea of intelligence and resulting tests for it are flawed in itself.

>only 1.2% of people owned slaves
blacks have always been outnumbered. my point is that the majority of blacks in the states descend from this populous of underprivileged negros. Maybe not everybody had (for example) housemaid, but housemaids were still not well off people
>>
>>18579935
What are you talking about? We own this board now. KEK gave it to us after he elevated that God Emperor of Mankind to the Presidency.

You're locked in here with us now.
>>
>>18579910
This. Miscegenation is the solution.
>>
>>18579927
It disproves your argument that blacks and hispanics commit crime at higher rates than poor whites, which is simply demonstrably false.

>>18579940
Gee, I wonder if being overwhelmingly poor and living in shitty reservations could have anything to do with it?

No, that's crazy, everyone knows poverty has absolutely no effect on IQ. Nope, no correlation at all.

Also, you're right that a LACK of hoses wasn't going to allow them to resist. But having had horses when their societies developed might have.

And lol just lol if you think horses had nothing to do with the spread of civilization in the Eastern hemisphere. Jesus christ pick up a book. Even just one. Read something.
>>
>>18579942
>"Rightfully conquered by force"
>Complains when blacks to this
You're damn right. It's sad that it happened to others but when it is happening to my people and I have the good fortune of being able to recognize it I am going to resist it. That is only natural.

>Maybe not in as drastic numbers
That is kind of my point. Black and Hispanics have a talented tenth which are the ones that achieve but White have more like a talented 30%.

>Jesus was a brown guy
Wrong. He was not white, but he was not some dark brown Arab. And I don't know if God is racist but he sure did make the races unequal didn't he?

>IQ is also a degenerate means of testing intelligence
No, IQ testing is perfectly valid... you just don't like what it shows so you call it flawed.

>blacks have always been outnumbered. my point is that the majority of blacks in the states descend from this populous of underprivileged negros. Maybe not everybody had (for example) housemaid, but housemaids were still not well off people
But you claimed they built this country... which they most certainly did not.
>>
>>18579942
No one is complaining about blacks trying to conquer anything. Individual criminal elements spread throughout society committing crimes does not constitute an Army trying to conquer the nation.
Learn to make coherent arguments grounded in reality, shitlib.

>Statistically blacks and POC are in the worst schools in the US
Because the majority don't want to learn. Inner city schools are not poor for a lack of funding or man power. The black children are disruptive and don't want to learn. A major part of their hood culture is that being intelligent and reading is "acting white" so its discouraged. They would rather be out on the street being "real niggas" than be in school getting an education. That is the destructive culture that low IQ creates.
If these minorities are removed from the stats then the US education system ranks on par with Norway.
Continually making excuses for them will never help them. Giving them more funding for dead end social programs is no different from putting it in a pile and lighting it on fire. The problem will never end until all the lefty faggot scum like you address that the problem is their culture, and that their culture is influenced by their genes.

>blacks have always been outnumbered.
This has nothing to do with anything. You claimed that blacks built America, which is hilariously fallacious. Its an empty virtue signaling statement that has no basis in reality. Blacks in the US never contributed a vast amount to any field. Overstating their contributions is the type of thing a white faggot says to get upvotes from other brainwashed leftists on reddit.

Stop conflating my posts with those from the other anon. There is more than one person here arguing against your stupidity.

>>18579950
> which is simply demonstrably false.
You didn't disprove anything, and my statement is 100% factually correct.
Poor whites do not commit violent crime at the rate of poor blacks. Poor whites commit less violent crime than rich blacks.
>>
>>18579950
>Gee, I wonder if being overwhelmingly poor and living in shitty reservations could have anything to do with it?

It probably does to an extent, in fact I'm sure of it, but 150 years on a reservation is not going to ruin 10,000 years of evolution just as if they had not been on a reservation for 150 years they would not have an average IQ of 105.

Diet and poverty do effect IQ but they can't drastically undo hundreds or thousands of years of evolution.
>>
>>18579951
>You're damn right
At least you realize you're a hypocritical nigger

>some dark brown Arab
I said brown.

>IQ testing is perfectly valid
Again, I'm challenging HOW IQ is being measured, which is going to be ineffective if not considered across different peoples. It's like giving an SAT test to a white guy from New York and primitive bushman; these individuals are probably both capable of much if educated and taught but how can you measure that with your shit standardizations?

>committing crimes does not constitute an Army trying to conquer the nation
I didn't stay this? I'm asking you the difference between your conquering by force and the negros. I don't have if it's 1 man or your whole race, you're arguing against what blacks apparently do according to stats while you proudly glorify your race doing it for colonization or whatever your interests are.

>Because the majority don't want to learn
Yep, the majority that were born and raised in these low income, poverty stricken areas are there because they don't want to learn. We don't standardize education and hold everybody to the same thing because those born in low income areas with shit schools, before birth I guess, don't want to, which therefore constituted that shitty school.
>>
>>18579953
>There is more than one person here arguing against your stupidity
naw you're a /pol/ samefagger looking to spread your agenda
>>
>>18579953
>Poor whites do not commit violent crime at the rate of poor blacks.
False. Unless you're including tiny rural midwestern towns, which is comparing apples to oranges. Poor urban blacks have a slightly lower violent crime rate than poor urban whites.

>Poor whites commit less violent crime than rich blacks.
I'd like to see a reliable source on that.

>>18579955
Do you have a single solid fact or bit of evidence to back this statement up? That poor reservation-dwellers having lower average IQs than non-poor non-reservation dwellers isn't a matter of them being poor reservaton-dwellers, but because they didn't "evolve" intelligence?
>>
>>18579965
The only one attempting to spread an agenda here is you, reddit shitlib.
There are two anons here replying to you.
>>
>>18579969
not that anon but I don't believe you.
>>
>>18579953
The logical gymnastics required to convince yourself if this must be exhausting you retarded fuck. Just wait till you get domed irl pussy
>>
>>18579969
Does your statistics or IQ account for why you and your /pol/ nazis love name calling so much?

Did you have a half day at school or something? Or did you not have to attend because daddy said you can have some of his rightfully conquered company shares?
>>
>>18579969
everyone already knows abt predictive programming you gatekeeping fag
>>
>>18579962
>At least you realize you're a hypocritical nigger

So, thus far you have at least recognized that white people will or are slated to be demographically replaced in their country.

From my point of view I can only see it as natural to resist this but I suppose you just can't see it that way. And I don' think that any race realizing this and resisting it, white or not, is niggerish behavior.

Therefore, are you saying that if I see this trend, and if I am indeed right that this trend is happening and my people are being replaced, that I should just accept it and not resist it because other peoples in that past have had the same thing happen to them?
>>
>>18579975
>>18579974
>>18579971
>butthurt reddit shitlibs
>>
>>18579982
wrong friendo
>>
>>18579979
No, I'm calling you a hypo-nigger because you came through on some manifest destiny justification, as if that means shit, while you sit and say all blacks are monsters because they commit crimes with just about as much justification as you.

Again though, who cares about MUH PEOPLES. You claim God but don't realize we're all 1 under him (but muh statistics/IQ). Race mix it up then, idgaf. Mulatto girls are attractive af.

America is sick of you pussy ass white folks and your shit tier racial agendas. Sit back and get replaced boy; I'm here to fuck your women and leave my genetic code all in her arse while you slave away for her because you think she wanted a little dick white boy. You're actually the new slave. Get btfo, /pol/
>>
>>18579979
Seriously, I need someone to answer this even if it is not the guy I was talking to.

How is it niggerish behavior to resist your own demographic replacement, for any race, and if it is what then should be done? Just take a nihilistic and apathetic view and say "eh, who cares?"
>>
File: ayylmao.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>18579979
>>18579990
forgot pic related

>my low intellect alien ass fucking your broad
>>
>>18579992
Again, I wasn't calling you a nigger for wanting to resist your replacement; that'd be like calling the Native Americans niggers for resisting white domination.

I'm calling you a nigger because of your justification to violently stealing this land, your "rightfully conquered by force" claim. It's no different than a black guy walking into a store and holding it up for the Arizona teas because he thinks it's rightfully done so, nigger.
>>
>>18579990
>this whole post
lol
I hope you realize that blacks are below replacement rate in the US. Effective birth rate of 1.2. You're dying out. Heart disease, diabetes, abortion, murdering yourselves at a steady rate of 5k-6k every single year.
As soon as the US repeals Hart-Celler, which absolutely will happen, the US will be on track to being 80% white within a decade. As soon as the illegals start getting deported we'll jump up to 65% white.
>>
>>18579990
Alright, end of the line then. See you on the front lines of RAHOWA.
>>
>>18580001
>You're dying out.
What fuck/care would I give beyond my own life time? You race warriors act like you can transfer your consciousness into your offspring or something.

The irony is that you're probably going to be reborn as some 3rd world nigger or whatever shit tier life you're so against
>>
>>18580006
>What fuck/care would I give beyond my own life time?

Literally the definition of modern nihilism. Modernity is so disgusting sometimes.
>>
>>18580013
Gonna go ahead and guess you don't have a proper answer then. The idea of bloodline and lineage is so retarded in itself and you don't have and proper justification for it.

It isn't nihilism, my point is that whether I'm a black guy or an asian woman, I get up, live my life as good as I can, and I die. The idea of a forward agenda for something as specific as my race or my gender is retarded beyond my lifetime if I seemingly don't have any control over my inheritance of it. I can't (or maybe I can idk) choose to be born again as a white man so I can reap the rewards of all that race cucking I did. I'll most likely be arbitrarily reborn as whatever didn't benefit while I watch on in envy.

I'm genuinely curious though so if you could explain it to me, I'd be grateful
>>
>>18579993
>MUH DICK
>>
>>18579705
>how quickly would racism on earth end if there was a whole different species?
there is a whole different species
>>
>>18580006
This is what separates you and I. At an individual level, and between our peoples.
I have a responsibility to my family, I want them to have the best future possible. I want them to take my 80 acres of land, and eventually own 800 acres. I want my grand children to have even more. I understand full well that the only way the nation will prosper is if it remains majority white, and crime rates of ethnic minorities is quashed.
This is why whites build stable civilizations, and why your people just say "mud da do dap bix nood" and shoot each other in the face over petty gang rivalries.
We're not even the same type of animal.

Bringing it back to OP's question. The only way racism would end is if alien life came to earth and genetically modified you to turn you into an actual human being.
>>
>>18579705
the ayy lmaos would eat and torture us for science and fun.
>>
>>18580022
>I have a responsibility to my family, I want them to have the best future possible.
No, this is where your statistics fuck you up. You sit and imagine that only the white man has these goals and ambitions, and assume that I don't have the same goals for myself and whatever family I might develop in the future. Why the fuck wouldn't I want this basic ass ambition. You /pol/ nazis are so far up your own ass that you think other people wouldn't carry the will to breathe if it wasn't mostly automatic. This isn't about race then, it's about individual ambition. I'm sure you'll go back to your stats and IQ to say mostly whites desire this sort of thing, but I didn't assume it because this is just so fucking basic.

Take your pompous, self righteous headass back to /pol/. Your shit tier ambitions aren't a divider, you're just a beta ass product of the matriarchy, pledging servitude to a bitch.

>Muh family
my ass
>>
>>18580022
>crime rates of ethnic minorities is quashed
It's okay when my white government sits around and effectively commits crimes of the unjust and immoral nature though
>>
>>18580019
First off, as I have stated many times now, IQ is genetic and therefore can be passed on. Wealth and therefore nutrition and environment play a part but not 100% of it. I would like to bring more high IQ people into this world as high IQ people make better and more functional societies than low IQ people. Sorry if you disagree with that but it is demonstrably true. Miscegenation will only obliterate those genes within me and create a hybrid that most likely will not carry on these IQ genes.

I'm sorry if you are so insular spiritually and psychologically as to not feel a continuity between yourself, those before you, and those ahead of you... but I do. Perhaps you are a mulatto and feel no strong connection to either of your racial lineages. If so, I am sorry and for me that furthers my point that miscegenation is not all that good and in fact breeds an identity crisis like the one you might be going through with your extreme nihilism and "I don't care about tomorrow" attitude.

Through creating an offspring the same as me, I can also more easily relate to that child and pass down my values, culture, tradition, etc. Man is not immortal but this world gives you one way to cheat death: create life through your offspring. I care not for controlling the future once I am dead but can you not see in some way I do determine the future after death by creating a child of my own people who can carry forth my genetic code and history, my tradition and values?

It has taken 10,000 of history to deliver me to this point of genetic purity and I'm sorry if that is not powerful to you but it is to me and I want to continue that work.
>>
>>18580032
>, and assume that I don't have the same goals for myself and whatever family I might develop in the future.
Just a couple posts above you argued against this very premise yourself:

I didn't make any assumption, you proved my point for me. You want to make an argument then immediately contradict yourself afterwards? Don't expect to be treated as a peer. You and I are not on the same level.

>Muh family
3 kids so far, will be trying for more in a couple years when the little ones are all potty trained.

>>18580036
A white government catering exclusively to white interests bothering some minorities is none of my concern. Don't like it? Go move to a country where you're the ethnic majority instead of trying to ruin the civilized world.
Blacks have an entire continent they're free to fuck up as they like.
>>
I dont understand /pol/

you already have your own board, why come here?
>>
>>18579946
Fuck off jew
>>
>>18580047
>everyone only lurks 1 board
Stop framing things with this newfag boogeyman mindset. People don't stop having opinions depending on what board they're browsing. OP asked a politically motivated and leading question, so that is what the discussion devolved into.
>>
>>18580047
Because they want to convert the tinfoil hat wearers here to buying a /pol/ approved brand of aluminium foil.
>>
>>18580047
KEK gave this board to us too. All those years of summoning threads and succubus threads and what did you accomplish? Nothing.

In a year and a half with the guidance of KEK and meme magic we got a meme elected president. This board is only a rightful inheritance.
>>
>>18580048
this is why /x/ has the lowest iq of any board.
>>
>>18580060
kek created it but thoth will fix it.
2017 rise of thoth
>>
>>18580042
>"as to not feel a continuity between yourself"
>implying
the idea is that you're pretty hopeless against the odds of you inheriting what you're supposedly working for, so instead of being a race cuck, you should work for a more encompassing solution.

>"I don't care about tomorrow" attitude.
Just said me, you, and every basic ass person regardless of race is pretty set on the idea of living a good, decently life but okay

this was specifically in regard to a racial agenda. Whether I'm born again as white or purple is out of my hands, so beyond having an overall positive agenda for us as MAN, why should I care (inb4 because muh IQ)

>trying to ruin the civilized world
We're just everyday folk like you are. I know your statistics say otherwise (and actually several people have proven you not as accurate as you believe yourself to be), but that's all there is to it.

The house of God isn't some racially inclined shit show. Maybe your stats give you some leeway to your thinking, but to downright be morally skewed to not desire good for all peoples is what makes you a fuck tier human being. You'll probably fail this test and repeat humanity for another 10,000 years till you get tired of ass fucking yourself
>>
>>18580045
Must be nice to be a privilege Lord, sitting comfy in his 6 bedroom domain, fingering his neckbeard while shitposting across boards. Too bad your high IQ progeny have to suffer your closed minded philosophies.

I hope you can still smile when they all bring home their ethnic partners.
>>
>>18580067
>but to downright be morally skewed to not desire good for all peoples is what makes you a fuck tier human being.

I actually think this is where other boards misunderstand /pol/. I do not wish ill on other peoples for the sake of wishing ill. I only wish ill on other peoples who wish ill upon my people. This includes Black Nationalists and La Raza types (and while I recognize their right and justification for being ethnocentric like myself I recognize they are antagonist towards me and so are my enemy), Globalist Jews of the global Jewish diaspora who forward their miscegenation agenda through control of the media, and any other racial or ethnic group that wants to get ahead by knocking my people down a peg.

But a Nigerian in Nigeria? A Chinese in China? A Mexican in Mexico? I wish him or her no ill just for the sake of hate. I in fact hope they can make the best of their societies and better them as best they can.
>>
>>18580061
>"I don't know why people dislike jews, but I guess they're stupid, because racism hurts people's feeligs"
Faggot. Do your homework.
>>
>>18580089
>"I think jewish people are the absolute worst, no matter what their character or core beliefs are like. Hitler was entirely correct, and we need to torture and kill people based soley off their religion."
It's fun to pretend that someone is saying something, isn't it?
>>
>>18580080
My problem is with you asshats that look at me, a Liberian/Lebanese mixed young male, and are hesitant to give me respect as a human being, despite and regardless of my own accomplishments, simply because you think you are all knowing of my individual self as let to believe by your godsent statistics.

You don't have to consistently prove yourself day to day among your peers, and suffer micro-aggressions from the insensitive white folks around you who think it's funny to make not very funny black jokes day in and out. You don't have to worry about whether or not you're going to be stereotyped and burdened when you're doing basic shit like going to get milk from the store.

You don't even have to worry about your future and your security in this supposed land of the free, because the best of the best in education is offered to you, while I have to deal with less because not only is my IQ supposedly lower, but I don't have the financial means to make up for that. I went to a private university where the majority was white, upper middle/upper class individuals and could not believe that these people did so much better than me on the SATs (I'm sure because they pay for all that special shit) when literally they were your average/below average blokes.

I'm not asking for handouts, but I am asking for at lease what my peers are receiving. I don't give a fuck if my skin is brown and statistics say I'm going to ape out; whats the point in shooting a man before he's done the crime?
>>
>>18580065
I want Thoth to make aliens known worldwide and to make /pol/ to go somewhere else
>>
>>18579705
It pretty sad that it would take another species to hate for the human race to stop hating different races here on planet earth.
>>
>>18580100
The fact that you're a big enough faggot to unironically use the term "micro-aggressions" is why you're undeserving of respect. You're a dyed in the wool zealous lefty faggot.
Every single day you're choosing to see life through a polarizing political lens that tells you you're eternally a victim of evil oppressive white society.

Victimhood is not a consequence of our society, it is a choice, one that you are electing to burden your mind with. You're no different from the bat shit insane dyed hair feminists who call everything rape culture.
>>
>>18580100
I have to go now but I really want to reply to this. I will in about three and a half hours so just come back to this post in a little while.
>>
>>18580080
Fuck off nazi scum. We spit on white nationalist like you. You aren't oppressed and nobody is threatening you. You're a threat to everyone else and use backlash as justification for your premise. It's mental gymnastics, you can't humanize your views. Either kill yourself or someone will do it for you in the streets.

Hitler has a pretty great quote about how nazis could've been stomped if the nucleus has been crushed from the beginning. You should be afraid you you self fulfilling prophecy I don't have anything to complain about so I'll convince myself a white genocide is going to happen retarded mother fucker. Get off /x/ and go missinteroret and reframe data to support faulty narratives you fuck.
>>
>>18580112
You're just an insensitive fuck that doesn't understand that the picture is beyond the micro-aggressions; it's what those aggressions lead to, the idea that in my mind I'm just some negro and not a human being like you. Your focus is consistently on my color, my race, and that is made obvious by your behavior as seen through things like micro-aggressions.

I don't give a fuck if somebody wants to touch my hair because they haven't seen shit like mine before, why would I? It's when you make it plain that you think I'm beneath you for no good reason that I have a problem.

>>18580115
I'll see you around then. I enjoyed arguing with you (it literally is like a hobby for me) and I am glad to have seen your perception and gained insights into your thinking. Actually, while I may not whole heartedly agree with you, I can see what you are on about regarding race/IQ relations. I just don't like how you handle the matter by choosing to abandon all who aren't white.
>>
>>18580123
wtf are you on about.. wrong thread?
>>
>>18579705
>how quickly would racism on earth end
It wouldn't
>>
>>18580117
Actual White Nationalist belonging to a massive cross country movement here.
We're growing.
We're gaining political power.
Our friends across the sea in Europe have managed to win real seats of political power. The Identity Evropa and other nationalists movements have staffers and even a couple strategists leading campaigns in several countries.
In the US the NPI is larger than ever before, and next year's conference will see upwards of two thousand attendees. People unafraid to show their faces.
We have DC staffers in our movement, and no amount of whiny leftist crying, or pathetic antifa protests will stop us.
We have media outlets seeing 1mil views per week, and trending upwards.

White Nationalism isn't going away. Whats dying is the modern incarnation of Marxism in all its forms.
White guilt is no longer an effective means of suppression.
You can't shame us away from our cause.
You can't scare us away with petty antifa violence.
You can't even win an election to get rid of right leaning politicians because the nation is sick of the anti white sentiment your camp wholly encompasses.
With illegals removed from the US, and the Hart-Celler immigration act repealed, you will never be able to vote against us.
The nation is already trending towards conservative Civic Nationalism, and when the nation becomes 80% white again it will be by policy White Nationalism.

This nation is ours. Europe is ours.
>>
>>18580117
I'm as "moderate" as they come, but he has a point dude.

La Raza is literally a hate group, and they have had members put into committees on "racial justice" and such.

The New Black Panthers, and to an extent BLM have had similar things happen. Look at "The Reverend" Jackson. Wherever he goes, bad things happen. Look at the mentally handicapped kid who was kidnapped in Chicago.

White people get shit on too. Certain ethnicties of "Whites" have been shit on for thousands of years. I.e., the Irish, Scotish, Cathars, etc.

I'm not saying being a racist prick is justified, but he gave you a very honest response. "Telling him to fuck off and die just proves you're as shitty as him if you can't debate him civilly.
>>
>>18580117
I spit on people like you who shit out buzzwords but have no clue what you're talking about. Enjoy 2017, lad.
>>
>>18580130
Wrong thread. I was trying to post in both of these and accidentally copy pasted my /div/ response here.
>>
>>18580143
Is that why you fucks repeatedly get beat down? You tie wearing faggots are going to hide behind southern white nationalist militia and biker fan neo nazis because you aren't cut from the same cloth. You all started botching when your grandmaster got punched. You're all little sissy chads who are just going to spin other people to do the work for you. You assertions about leftism stun are funny because they're based on the echo chamber that you participate it. That literally has no basis in reality. There are more of us than you, and that's a fact. I want fucks like you to be scared walking out your front door. I will not hold back in confrontation and I do walk around armed. I am willing to take a situation as far as it needs to go and I don't care about the repercussions.
>>
>>18580150
>>18580149
>>18580143
The mental gymnastics league has come in to reinforce delusion
>>
>>18580150
>buzzwords
Nice argument pal. You've contributed nothing to humanity how does that make you feel?
>>
>>18580143
Dream on. America is only ever going to progress towards the melting pot until its entire populous are beautiful mulatto figures. Peace and prosperity will ensue not only because of that, but because we'll have long sense understood the good that comes from promotion of humanity as a whole over individual race agendas.

Take your racial agenda and go back to Europe or something, and enjoy it while you can because we're coming for those juice white booties there too, buster. I don't care how much power you THINK your accumulating, Moses will always be around to bust his nut in Pharaoh's face, while his wife begs for a taste.
>>
>>18580158
>doesn't even know what mental gymnastics are
It's going to be a long, confusing life for you.
>>
>>18580158
Excuse me, but what mental gymnastics? You literally said you'd kill him in your other post. You're no better. He very politely told you how he feels. Which is exactly how YOU feel. But you can't get over your butthurt to calm down and speak like a normal human being.
>>
>>18580152
Thats some cute revisionism.
Dozens of Antifa losers were arrested, now facing a decade in prison each. One Antifa douche even shot another outside of a Milo event. Milo, a gay Jew who openly talks about how he loves interracial gay sex. Antifa was there to protest him and call him a Nazi. That sure is a terrific resistance movement.

Richard Spencer got sucker punched, by a guy who took a running leap, and it didn't even knock Spencer off his feet. The attacker had a wrench strapped to his wrist concealed in the palm of his hand as well. He had every advantage, and the pathetic old loser couldn't even make Spencer stumble.
That is the best that Antifa can muster.

Dozens of your lot can beaten bloody, get arrested, even end up shooting yourselves over petty nonsense. Meanwhile every little protest you mount convinces more whites to rally behind us.

>>18580163
>Dream on.
You're going to love the coming 8 years under Trump.

Illegals are already being deported. 90 Somali terrorist scum were deported last week. The Mestizo population of the US is going to radically drop when the mass deportations begin. Criminals currently in the US prison system are going to have their sentences commuted in exchange for leaving the country. Business are going to be heavily fined for employing illegals which will remove all incentive for them to come here.
The Hart-Celler immigration act is going to be repealed. This is a fact. Its happening whether you like it or not.
You morons said Trump would never win the GOP primaries.
It happened.
You said Trump would never win the Presidency.
It happened.
You said Trump would never build the wall.
Its happening.
Hart-Celler is getting repealed, and the US will only be admitting the majority immigration quota from Europeans nation again as it was in the past.
We'll be trending towards an 80% white population again in only a decade.

White Nationalism isn't going away.
This nation is ours.
>>
>>18580178
Idgaf about your white majority; please import all that beautiful white pussy for my consumption.

>>18580100 is what I'm concerned with. As long as you niggers acknowledge good, wholesome, hard-working colored folk like myself you can do whatever you want for all I care. Sit atop your throne and love it, but don't be a bigot ass leader. Go ahead and deport your terrorists and illegals, but don't shit on any and everybody just because they look different than you, especially when they're benefitting society just as much as you claim you are
>>
>>18579705
wtf I hate Trump now
>>
I go out, buy shit to make a good lunch, come back home, make lunch, eat said lunch (it was good), come back on here, and this retarded /pol/ bullshit argument is still going on?

Sage this gay thread.
>>
>>18579705
What other species could there be? Two-legged mutated kind? We have mutated people (elephant man). Big four-legged beasts? We have small versions of bugs (little beasts) and beasts too.

Nothing would change but for a few minutes each day the racists would have one more race to hate because they are hate (ignorant and arrogant stupid people).
>>
>>18580197
He's doing a good job so far. He might be from another dimension sent here to save mankind.
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.