[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me, what is this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0861.jpg (663KB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0861.jpg
663KB, 4032x3024px
Walking my dog and saw the weirdest thing. I've seen it before but never during the day, I need help.
>>
Look at it sideways, its hard to see because I took the picture on my phone all the way zoomed in.
>>
If you were wondering where this was taken it was in Maryland
>>
>>18577669
Looks like a panther.
>>
>>18577669
It is him. The slender man. A pale person. The tall one.
>>
>>18577685
If you look closely it has eye sockets
>>
What we know-

-In Maryland
-Tall, pale
-black body (from what I can tell
-white hands and head
-long arms

OP, which part of Maryland? Where there any kids around? What time was this taken?
>>
This was taken in Pikesville, Maryland. There was a 13 year old around. It was taken at 8 p.m .
>>
It was just standing there, thats when I ran back to my house (up the driveway) and came to my computer and uploaded this picture.
>>
>>18577669
A low quality picture.
>>
>>18577780
gg no re.
OP is destined to go mad or end up a pile of organs and bones in a forest somewhere :(
>>
>>18577669
looks like a dude in a hoodie with gloves and a Halloween mask on
>>
>>18577785
is it still there? go check again!!
>>
ok, this is not faked I promise you there was no one there. I am going to the end of my driveway and bring my phone with me. If I dont come back then only god can save me.
>>
What we know:
-In Pikesville, Maryland
-eye sockets
-Taken at 8PM
-Tall, pale
-black body (from what I can tell
-white hands and head
-long arms
-13 year old kid around

Every time we get an update post what we know, it's actually helped debunk some fake /x/ posts.

Stay the fuck away from the 13 year old. If it is Slenderman, he is focusing on the child. Watching calming videos, find a fidget/small toy to keep with you, and talking to friends and family a lot is important. It'll prevent you from going insane. Keep a sane mind, and if you see hunch again

Do. Not. Look. At. Him.
>>
I need help, I live a norml life I promise, I go to school have a wonderful family but I never knew this was possible. ANY INFORMATION WOULD BE HELPFUL BECAUSE THIS IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW.
>>
>>18577845
>"I am the 13 year old"
>MODS MODS MODS
>M
>O
>D
>S
>I wanted a good thread, not this edgy shit.
>>
I dont want to deal with this stuff about it "Being fake" I give up Im going to have to find anwsers and if nobody can help me then I will try somewhere else. I give up. I just want to die.
>>
>>18577865
>.>
That is slender man talking not you. You gotta call the police...
Tell them there is a stalker outside. Good luck. also....MODS
>>
>>18577882
>Slenderman
Back to r/nosleep with you, child.
>>
File: 1484814597343.jpg (3KB, 125x104px) Image search: [Google]
1484814597343.jpg
3KB, 125x104px
>>
Where exactly am I too be looking, the face type thing on the left, or the, what appears to be 3 lights on the right that could be a figure, help me figure this out and ill see what can i can help to find.
>>
Walk up and get a selfie with it
>>
>>18577859
Ever heard of samefagging?
>>
This is why this board is lame. You gotta go through all this fake stuff to get any decent information
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.