[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

unknown stories behind gore videos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1441302799010.jpg (14KB, 255x191px) Image search: [Google]
1441302799010.jpg
14KB, 255x191px
i always like the feeling of watching something and never covering the story. most "creepy' youtubers talk about them but usually don't get all of it.

ill start with one that i've seen the fallout for
https://a.pomf.cat/zakzhb.mp4
>>
>>18577543
Is that a video of a murder scene?
>>
>>18577555
no he cut himself
>>
>>18577543
I did not need to see that. That's pretty fucked up.
>>
>>18577564
>>18577555
yeah i thought that was clear
>>18577569
>>
>>/b/
>>
>>18577543
>ill start with one that i've seen the fallout for

What fallout did you witness?
>>
this guy is such a goober even while dying
>>
>>18577572
I remember seeing something in 2011 when megavideo (or maybe a different video hosting site) was still up, and it was a british woman giving a tour of her house. Every room she entered was filled with garbage, rotting food, and one room just had piles of dead bodies, with a few hanging from the cieling.

At some point she panned the camera over to one of her housemates, who was doing something, I can't remember what. He was either in the process of eating one of the bodies, or shooting up drugs.

The worst part, though, was when she entered the bathroom of the house with the junky/cannibal guy and there was this horrible screeching. A third housemate was fucking the corpse of a child and screaming at them to leave the bathroom, and the woman pans the camera to the sink and there's a few severed penises in there. She just kept laughing and I felt totally sick.

I think there was still 20 or so minutes left in the video, but I couldn't handle it any more and closed the tab. It could have been faked, but God, it was just horrible.
>>
>>18577585
saw the originally thread on /b/
>>
>>18577597
that made me lol
>>
>>18577600
How did the video get uploaded if he died? Livestream?
>>
>>18577612
He says at the end he's going to upload it. If he recorded it from his phone that doesn't take much effort
>>
>>18577621
I didn't watch to the end. I get disturbed by people dying irl pretty easily, especially the way he was talking the whole time.
>>
>>18577628
Pretty fascinating shit. He kind of talks about how he feels and that he's aware that he's dying.

Thanks for a cool video, OP. Wish I had something to contribute.
>>
>>18577543
Summary for pussies like me?
>>
>>18577599
thats from a movie
>>
>>18577761
It seems like a guy cut or stabbed himself deep enough on his wrist/forearm that he's bleeding out. He's pacing through multiple rooms, looks like a bathroom and bedroom, and the floors are drenched in blood. His bare leg is covered in blood, and his arm is leaking out, which he remarks that when he flexes a fist the blood squirts out. He does that and laughs while filming the blood. He mentions how his parents are going to be traumatized, that he's having trouble thinking straight, and trouble breathing. He also mentions how he should take a hot shower so the blood won't clot. The last bit of the video he says he's going to upload it.
>>
So did he actually die? Also he had to have been high right? It's also interesting that he's so irritating even so close to death.
>>
>>18577888
Movie name?
>>
>>18577599
The necrophilia part, I've seen it on filecabi.net like a decade ago. The corpse was in the bathtub and was wrapped in cellophane, right? Hadn't thought of it in a very long time, you just reminded me of some fucked up shit.
>>
>>18577971
Bump
>>
>>18577888
>>18577971
>>18578121
August Underground?
I can't find the screenshot of the necrophilia scene but that movie is shot from POV camera angle. It sorta fits the tone of the movie.
>>
File: 432k2bQ.jpg (313KB, 800x1267px) Image search: [Google]
432k2bQ.jpg
313KB, 800x1267px
>>18577935
>So did he actually die?
Probably, that's an awful lot of blood.

>Also he had to have been high right?
Nope, some people just get tired of life.

> It's also interesting that he's so irritating even so close to death.
Yep
>>
>>18578169
Movie had a couple of sequels, so it could have been in one of those too.

As a matter of fact, there are several gore clips/pictures that float around that actually come from that series.
>>
>>18578210
It is possible to lose a lot of blood and die, and as I understood it it's actually somewhat difficult to die of blood loss, especially with a single cut like he had.

And I only say he seemed high because he was certainly acting strange, not just suicidal. He was buzzing around quite a bit.
>>
>>18577543
Wait, is that the Canadian one who fucked and killed her sister because her fiance wanted to and threatened no to marry her?
>>
>>18577599
>>18578169
>>18578331

Yep, this is from the second August Underground movie. Totally not real.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.