[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chaos: how to ride the wave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

File: images (56).jpg (25KB, 199x254px) Image search: [Google]
images (56).jpg
25KB, 199x254px
So I'm sure by now we are all feeling the ripples of this chaos and confusion.
Every sensitive person I know is retreating for personal replenishment.
How are you dealing, /x/? And do you have any suggestions?
I am working on focusing on the here and now: "zenning up"... There are a lot of strong feelings and hysteria in the air, so I am retreating a bit as well.

I'm thinking to eat grounding foods: mushrooms, root vegetables, bone broths...

Thoughts?
>>
I've tried to retreat, but I;m in school, so I just stopped socializing. I stay in my aprtment and smoke.
>>
File: KEK.jpg (9KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
KEK.jpg
9KB, 236x236px
As always, the answer is more meditation.
>>
>>18577053
Yeah, I'm not socializing much.
If you feel like smoking grounds you, good... For me, edibles or tea is more grounding.
>>
>>18577083
Weirdly, joints ground me more than any other way of smoking or vaporizing.

I think the act of rolling a joint is what does it.
>>
>>18577081
Yes.
I mostly do empty mind meditation: do you have other suggestions?
>>
>>18577049

Remember to do some Metta meditation, it truly heals any chaos damage it may cause you.
Remember that chaos just is and it's either good or evil , but everything and nothing all at once.
Love heals chaos powers.
>>
Reminder that meditation is to relieve stress so you can focus better on your tasks. You won't get enlightened by meditating. You need to work hard and live a lot of experiences to be enlightened. Travelling is the best way to achieve universal consciousness. Meditating in hope of finding answers without outside stimuli is what crazy people are made of.
>>
Funny I'm dipping out into the ether which I haven't in a long time.

You don't ride the wave by hiding from it, but moving and bending with it.
>>
suicide
>>
>>18577103
Oh, of course! I'm just talking about short term strategy.
I have a kid and a full time job and volunteer work, so I'm not too worried about being isolated.
But right now, I just feel like hibernating.
>>
>>18577124
Yes, I have done, and generally I am really into randomness and synchronicity, but this is a big one, and I don't want to wipe out.
>>
>>18577089
I really do respect chaos, and even dig it: BUT it seems out of balance right now, and I really, really need balance.
The past couple days I have been organizing my house, retreating into order.
>>
>>18577124
Suggestions for doing this responsibly?
>>
>>18577139
Lol, objects in your house are material, meaning they are subject to entropy. Why fight a losing battle?
>>
>>18577195
Omg, what?
Creating order is so important:
"Before enlightenment: chop wood,carry water.
After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water."
The entropy doesn't matter: the doing of the task is the thing.
>>
>>18577103

Meditation goes much deeper than simple stress relief.
>>
>>18577195

>mhu entropy

Balls deep in the illusion, there's is not such ting like entropy, nature grows and changes forever because has chaos at his heart.
Time and cicles mean nothing to chaos.
The mighty chronos is Eris bich.
Chaos was , is and will be when time is over.
>>
OP here:

I think the issue for me is that I skew very, very yin anyway, and chaos, of course, is yin.
Too much yin for me!
Hence I seek grounding and order now, though generally I am very at home in chaos, and darkness, and mischief, and all that.
>>
>>18577128
Protip
Better hurry up before you loose that privaleg
>>
>>18577230
that is what this world has made of you.
Who are are beyond the flesh will never change is a encompassing being of a perfect equilibrium of Yin Yang.
>>18577103
>Meditating in hope of finding answers without outside stimuli is what crazy people are made of.
This post is under rated.
>>18577220
There was no implication stating otherwise.

There is a order to things and that order must be understood so that infomation is not mis-understood.

Ill break something down
>Reminder that meditation is to relieve stress so you can focus better on your tasks
It does not say you can not focus on a spiritual task
>you won't get enlightened by meditating
not like this anyway >>18577085

If you "SEEK" something you first ask. Clear the fog with meditation and the answer will reveal itself-
>>
>>18577307
Yes. I am striving for that balance.
But at this time, I am a mother, and I am embracing yin, until the point that it becomes too unbalancing.

I am not particularly seeking anything beyond the clearing of the fog. That is why I meditate simply. I seek only simplicity and balance.

I just started rereading the Tao Te Ching, and am going to make a discipline of writing it out. Perhaps this is a more focused meditation you can get behind?
>>
File: tumblr_m466cf0lDb1qggdq1.jpg (53KB, 496x616px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m466cf0lDb1qggdq1.jpg
53KB, 496x616px
>>18577049
Yin is not chaos. It has a feminine form.
Yang is not chaos. It has a masculine form.
Tao is chaos. It's form is formlessness.

Kiss Kiss.

And Meditation is Meta Tu Tu.

After You You.

Which is creative action; acting on the world you lose yourself, act long enough and the world loses you. Do it even longer and Tao.

Or, the materialists call it "the zone", or "the flow".

Holy Spirt. The Spirit is Will, action. The Action of God is Creation, therefore Create and you become Meta Titty.

From which flows milk and honey.

>Pic - St. Anthony of Padua; the face when your creation comes to life.
>MEME MAGIC IS REALK.
>>
>>18577416
Yeah, but I don't currently desire formlessness: I embrace physicality fully.

I became familiar with my celestial body very early in life, and am choosing a solid, physical path for this time.

But yes. One could in fact lose oneself in oneness if one so desired: now is an excellent time for one who is ready. Much is open.
Of course, for one who is NOT ready, it is a very dangerous time.
>>
>>18577152
Idk? Be one with the force?

Its a matter of knowing how events will succeed upon themselves and how to handle them as they come. It's not about making a plan it's about being adaptable and maintaining a balance within yourself and projecting it outwards
>>
>>18577485
It's not me as much, it's the hysteria of others that is pushing me off center.
>>
>>18577450
Your life.

Rock that shit.

You'll be Yin, you be Yang and Yave Tao.

Your life.

Remember one thing....

Chaos obeys command in our universe.
>>
File: 1485297463916.jpg (104KB, 720x657px) Image search: [Google]
1485297463916.jpg
104KB, 720x657px
I am going as hard on the weed as possible and play sufi dervish music until my consciousness decides to turn inside out.

I do this for fun mostly.
>>
File: images (69).jpg (4KB, 310x163px) Image search: [Google]
images (69).jpg
4KB, 310x163px
>>18577679
Thanks anon, I like your style.

Have a heyiya-if
>>
Holy shit and I thought I was just depressed or something

Great to know there's plenty more people who have been "hibernating" the past month or so, and good to know the cause is not from within myself
>>
>>18577049
Just keep learning, trust in what feels right to you but also value pain and mistakes as they are the best form of learning. Any kind of change you are thinking about is more than likely a good change so yeah try a new diet. I find just dwelling on whatever is on my mind atm to be the best form of preparation. A mass change is near and many do feel it and see it.
>>
>>18577049
>>18578228
>>18578345
>>18577679
>>18577416
>>18577307
>>18577103
You don't. Not to sound pessimistic but the goal of government is not peace or war. It is to cycle emotional triggers in the brain to harvest neural energy. Do you know the most powerful force the Earth has to offer? It is fear. Undisputed reason we exist for, like cattle being farmed. If their political games even remotely affect you, you have lost any agency of control or the ability to manifest your own will as you see fit. You are subject to their whim and you can do nothing about it.

Play your role. Do your assignment. If it is time to be afraid then revel in terror. If you are depressed then do not escape with drugs. This is the will of those who planned your entire life, your parents life and your kids as well. We are consumers of the material, but producers for the unseen. Just live and don't over think it /x/. You simply play the part you were given.
>>
>>18579584

Love>fear

Fear and purpose is for the cattle
Love and play is for the gods
Ones are chesspieces the others chess masters
What are you?
>>
File: lonelyeasterfeel.jpg (202KB, 1170x923px) Image search: [Google]
lonelyeasterfeel.jpg
202KB, 1170x923px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twE7x2Jj82s
>>
You gotta ride the tiger.
>>
File: aylmaoweedmanpepe.jpg (61KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
aylmaoweedmanpepe.jpg
61KB, 630x630px
>>18577049
If you walk without rhythm,
never will you know the worm.
If you walk without rhythm,
never will you learn.
>>
File: wot.jpg (50KB, 583x503px) Image search: [Google]
wot.jpg
50KB, 583x503px
>>18579966
dude
>>
>>18579604
Love is powerful but it cannot rule society. Money captured the hearts and minds of mankind. How? Not because humans love money, but because they fear the life without society that money brings. They fear the fact no alternative exists for them. So they remain in stasis and comply with those who simply do not care for their well being.

As for your question, I am neither. I do not play the game. I once a upon a time did. I live on my own terms now.
>>
>>18581413
Money is simply a token of creative energy.

Joy for Joy. Love for Love.

Physics is exchange of Love, communication.

Evil hoards the Joy, monopolizes it, because it cannot create it.

Good creates Joy as a mere side effect of it's own Good.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.