[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to reach vibration stage in Astral Projection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3900.jpg (381KB, 1000x714px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3900.jpg
381KB, 1000x714px
It's been years, I can't figure out how to trigger it, can anyone help?
>>
How far are you in? What stage can you get your mind into?
>>
>>18576794
you literally start vibrating or gyrating, some dont realize they are moving at all when it happens, some need to do it some dont. Its about matching the frequency of your soul and letting it slip out from the physical body.
>>
who is OP's pic supposed to be? google says generic Norse mythology art, but that doesn't help me at all.
Also bump because I'm stuck with that stage too. I think it might be a fear thing.
>>
File: 4L_vPCJ2DNz.jpg (343KB, 951x864px) Image search: [Google]
4L_vPCJ2DNz.jpg
343KB, 951x864px
>>18578287
>>18578281
>>18576794
I've hit this stage a couple times, and it wakes me up.

What do?
>>
sometimes when i smoked weed

my body felt like i was "vibrating" when i rpayed to jesus / listened christian music
>>
Is there a difference between high vibrations from overwhelming stimulation, anxiety, and the high vibrations we can control?
>>
File: 1485525129691.gif (2MB, 248x291px) Image search: [Google]
1485525129691.gif
2MB, 248x291px
i have also hit the vibrational state few times but my heart starts pounding really really hard and i have some kind of panic attack, but conciously i am not afraid of it i am sure, it is as if my body is afraid independent from my mind. i was perfectly calm everytime, but had insane pulse as soon as vibrations set in and blood rush in my head. and in some seconds after pulse becomes really really high like probably maximum vibrations just fade. can anyone help me?
>>
Hey guys kinda new to this, how do you reach astral projection?
>>
>>18579348
i wish i knew, atm i just lie in bed and try to not move But A- i move without knowing or B the urge to move becomes to much OR C my throat becomes dry or clogged idk and i have to swallow
>>
>>18576794
>set mental clock like 2-3 hours before you have to get up then go to sleep
>wake up and just lay in bed, think sleep pralysis
>just relax as much as possible
>imagine moving without actually moving and you should feel the vibration
>imagine the projection
Its not your soul coming out so no need to fear, the feeling of impending doom is just your subconscious trying to prevent you from expending needless energy, because that's what you're actually doing. The astral body is just a bit of energy projected in the astral plane so it doesn't last very long, you can keep projecting a night and day if you want. You're gonna feel like shit the next day tho.
>>
Big Pepe
>>
>>18579218
>>18579338

Same things happening to me, i hit the vibration state very easily but then i lose focus and can't go past that point, advice needed.
>>
So here is my first post in /x/
Ever since I was young, I could create world's in my mind. I would start before sleep and it would carry on into a dream, even though I was asleep I was awake in my mind. I could control all aspects and create whatever I wanted characters environment, myself etc in my dreams. It was very easy and almost natural for me to do, this eventually lead to what you call the astral projecting, I have not done much research or talked to many people about it it's just been my secret. I don't believe it's any different then what I've been doing the entire time, instead of creating my own world I just use this one. I don't believe it is the real thing your exploring it is in your head a dream/dimension you create in your subconscious. As real as it is. Your mind is a very powerful thing.
As I've got older it's become much more difficult, my focus is fuzzy and Its difficult to produce that clear mind which came so naturally as a child. In my vision space it always seems fuzzy and cluttered. I too get the fast heart beat and my dropouts or throat is always a killer.
What I've found that helps is lying flat with no pillow, tilt your head back so your eyes point straight up. You relax your body into a sort of hypnotized state and release any bit of tension or stress. From head to toes. I've pictured a halo moving down from my head to toes relaxing everything as it moves. But find it better to actually focus on each body part and I literally tell it to relax in my head over and over until it is completely limp. You do this properly it should take about 30 minutes or more. You feel paralysed and asleep in the end. But your mind stays open. I get my cool calm pool of water in my mind no more buzzyness. From there I can create my world and let it flow into the dream state. You can move through the subconscious levels from there. I put myself in a new world or I get up out of bed to me it's the same thing.
Sorry if that's confusing or different
>>
>>18579610
An unintended side effect I remember I would reach my state, and just simply think about a monster being in the house or nearby and it would be created. I couldn't or didn't want to wish them away, I would have to go to another world to get away and just forget about it. In the world's I could create I was pretty much all powerful but when I inhabited this world I was much more vulnerable. I learned to create like an invisible shield that would start over my own body and my family members in the house and then another shield over the shield and keep doing that till the monster was stuck in a corner or something.
>>
>>18579661

Looks more like lucid dreaming to me.

Also i can relate to the monster in the house thing, many times i make my own nightmares.
>>
You have to be completely relaxed while also being aware. I actually have way more trouble with separation than i do vibrations. I've been at it for years. Feels bad man.
>>
>>18579610
Thank You so much.
these fucked up retards think that their soul can really leave this body and travel in the real world.

today only is there someone like you who truly understands the power of brain.
there are very rare people who understand this.

>>18576794

its all the illusion created by the brain.
yeah i know it feels real, everything is the same and all.
i have done it, i also felt in the past that it was real but then i studied more and more about it.

do you know what salvation is?
what Gautama Buddha achieved? and many others like him?
in simple words - salvation is to suicide without harming your physical body. This means you have to separate your soul from your body without harming it, and this can be done after years and years of knowledge and practice!

If it was that easy then everyone would have done it.
Its just our mind fucking us up.
Our mind has created this universe, so just think about it that what else it can do.
>>
>>18580054
>truly understands the power of brain.

Thats a bit of a stretch. No body knows the true power of the brain. Heck we aren't really sure how the brain gets any power to begin with. We have a general idea, but nothing concrete.
For all we know our power could be coming from directly willpower alone, and willpower from the food we eat. We simply can't ever truly know anything about ourselves, other than that we do not know.
>>
>>18576794
For the few people that have any experience, we can choose to see and learn from them of our unlimited imaginations, but after a few times the novelty wears off and we have to learn the hard way, by studious study and infinite patience. My experience offered nothing more but a diversion and mild amusement.
>>
>lay down
>don't move
>relax body
>relax mind
>wait
that's all, how the fuck do people have any problems with lucid dreaming and astral projection
>>
>>18580322
if you have trouble not moving, you have weak willpower
if you have trouble relaxing, you have weak awareness and focus
work on those by meditating every day for 20 minutes and after few months you should spontaneously enter states similar to LD or AP during meditation
>>
I would also like help with that. I got close one time, I felt the vibrations as I focused on my third eye and a door visualized itself to me. Like a fool I took too much notice to what was happening before I could go through the door and poof. It was all over.
>>
>>18580014
>>18580054
Lucid dreaming maybe, I really don't know. I know it really is special. I wonder if I can go anyfarther with it. I'm willing to help anybody else or answer questions about it.
>>18580218
>>18580334
>>
>>18580054
Referring to your comment about the power of the brain, I've given it tons of thought.
I think I could keep going to a different level it feels like somehow there is a way to control the real world whether it's telepathy or kinetic and moving shit, controlling the world etc.
I think as I got older I got UN pure or diluted due to food and sin and distractions and poisoning your body etc young children would be more capable of that kind of thing.
I've often thought that it's like I will only ever see the world through my own eyes, I know my world is real and I'm real because I can see it and feel it and I'm living.
I will never be able to see through another person's eyes or feel there consciousness.
Thus I can never know 100% if you or anybody else is real, there is no way to prove that.
You and all this reality could very well be my own creation, and I am the only one really alive. I will never know.
Know what I mean??
>>
>>18579571
>>18579218
meditate
>>
File: 100_4382.jpg (756KB, 3056x2292px) Image search: [Google]
100_4382.jpg
756KB, 3056x2292px
I don't know if it's somehow conected to this kind of vibration, but I have a strange kinf of experiences. Since I'm young (I was ~14 de first time I think), I experience sort of crisis, and I feel every part of my body vibrating like it was full of ants under the skin. I believed at the begining that those where sort of hyppoglycemia stuffs, but they finish alone and I don't need to take sugars or anything.

Last time I had one of those things was 2/3 weeks ago, and I understood that those where moment when I was changing a part of my persona.

Do anybody experienced things like that? Do you think this can be conected with astral projections and/or the third eye?
>>
I had a dream a little while ago I'd nearly forgotten about. I was in a plain office room with a woman with a clipboard. She did something to my hand which made it vibrate and the vibration spread to the rest of my body. Nect thing I was flying feet first towards a window, then I woke up. I tried a couple of times to recreate it, got some vibrations going but they faded. Glad I saw this thread, dreams do fade if they're not written down. Going to try it again.
>>
If you feel like youre going back to your body try to "swim" away from it
>>
Relax and send your body into sleep
I also think that a "chamber" mentality helps
>>
>>18579437
This.
>>
Find that elusive comfortable position in bed. Relax and don't think of anything but enjoying the relaxation.
Don't watch for the vibrations or anything weird, just relax. It comes naturally.
Don't ask yourself if that itch will start it or if the jolt you just had resets everything to zero. Just relax.
Be aware but just enough that you are aware that you aren't asleep. Don't think too much because the more active your brain the farther you are from your goal.

Mine is preceded by a ringing in my ear followed by a something like muffled sound you get when wind hits your ears. At that point I have to struggle to minimize the ringing because a strong ringing means that I am resisting the experience.
>>
I used to be able to lucid dream but lost the ability.

Recently been taking an otc generic sleeping pill that almost gets me to that conscious-sleep while still being awake but lose focus.
>>
>>18576794
You really don't need it. It's just a signpost along the way, not part of it.
Take a look at the Astral Pulse forums.
>>
>>18576794
There's a basic simplicity to it by awakening the kundalini through reversing the apana and prana vayus. You'll become aware of them through doing pranayama (swamij.com/breath.htm) or focusing on the breath during a psychedelic experience.

To reverse these flows perform the mulabandha (root lock) by placing the left heel against the perineum muscles that are in the flat space between the genital area the anus and keeping the right heel pressed at the space just above the genital area. Sitting like this makes it easier as a beginner to reverse apana vayu and practice for longer periods. To begin reversing it contract and pull the perineum muscles upwards. The normally downward flowing energy (apana vayu) is pulled upwards, gradually uniting with the normally upward flowing energy (prana vayu) at the navel center. Apana vayu is most strongly sensed during exhalation.

Prana vayu is a little more tricky to reverse and is most strongly felt during inhalation. Without having awareness of this energy flow, the easiest way to reverse it is through diaphragmatic breathing and slowly drawing the breath down into the navel without allowing any tension to rise up in the chest.

After inhalation perform jalandhara bandha by tucking the chin to the chest, and holding the breath in long as possible while pulling apana vayu up and pushing prana vayu down (imagine wind in your heart area pushing downward to your navel). When you can't hold the breath any longer, exhale very, very gently! Do not let go of the breath forcefully! The immense energy released can damage your body and even kill you. If you feel your heart skipping or aches anywhere, stop. Practice pranayama until you have greater control of the breath and can exhale more consciously instead of compulsively.

Now when you go to lie down in shava asana to astral project, simply reversing these vayus mentally, which feels blissfully relaxing, will keep you alert and take you off to other dimensions!
>>
>>18579338
If the mind is not pure, the awakened kundalini energy becomes intense anxiety because it's purifying illusions in the unconscious mind that are preventing you from experiencing the beyond. The ego fights this purification because it's so attached to its judgments about reality, which are all purely imaginary illusions, and so it feels threatened it will be destroyed.

Meditation will help bring forth the judgments held in your unconsciousness into consciousness. By letting go of these judgments the mind becomes more pure and less threatened by the immense power of the kundalini. And astral projection will happen more blissfully.

>>18580054
Yeah, it's a huge misconception the soul leaves the body during astral projection. It doesn't.

In astral projection one is accessing the subtle level of consciousness. The subtle realm extends from the unconscious mind to senses beyond the body, from dreaming to lucid dreaming to remote viewing, encounters with spiritual beings, telepathy, and such. How real it is depends on your level of consciousness, knowing what is from the mind and what is from beyond. With disciplined meditation siddhis can be gained to become aware of the subtle reality without even sleeping, as well as pure knowing of past lives and the future.

But the subtle realm is just another distraction from the truth. When one meditates past the subtle realm to the causal level of consciousness, one becomes aware of how the senses are flowing in pure consciousness and creating impressions, how those impressions are creating the sense of self, and how that I-am-ness is creating decisions leading to actions. From here it becomes clear where the body is tied to consciousness, and the body can be taken off as easily as removing clothes. By consciously stopping the breath and pulse and making ultimate liberation the object of attention in samadhi, mahasamadhi is attained and the person's consciousness dissolves into everything.
>>
>>18580054
I can see how someone can mistake it for actually leaving your body because that's what it physically feels like.

The "energy" and "kundaqueris" and "vibrations" referenced here are physical sensations induced by one's mind. It involves training yourself to learn how to fiddle with your perception. Astral projection is learning how to "push" those induced sensations so you trick yourself into feeling as if your body is moving outside of its physical location.

You can get a feel for this is like by laying on your back, closing your eyes and imagining yourself laying on a board in space, and then imagining the board tilting and moving, while trying to imagine what those accelerative and tilting forces would feel like. With luck you'll sort of slightly feel the sensation physically, and with practice you can learn to make it feel like you're on a roller coaster. Astral travel is similar to this, only with positional translation.
>>
>>18582712
>If the mind is not pure, the awakened kundalini energy becomes intense anxiety because it's purifying illusions in the unconscious mind that are preventing you from experiencing the beyond. The ego fights this purification because it's so attached to its judgments about reality, which are all purely imaginary illusions, and so it feels threatened it will be destroyed.
>Meditation will help bring forth the judgments held in your unconsciousness into consciousness. By letting go of these judgments the mind becomes more pure and less threatened by the immense power of the kundalini. And astral projection will happen more blissfully
fair. thank you
>>
>>18579348
This is what worked for me:
> Find a place where you won't be disturbed (when you become proficient, this isn't really necessary)
> close your eyes, regulate your breathing in a relaxing manner
> do this until erratic thoughts jumping into your mind stops
> then place yourself into a room or area with which you are familiar
> imagine yourself moving around, seeing the sights, hearing the sound, immerse yourself completely

What happened to me was that my mind started to "create" things for me and I was no longer going off of my memory. It's hard to explain because it happened so subtlely. Anyway, that's pretty much your way to AP.

If that works for you, you can place yourself in places you've never been before and the mind will continue the "creation".

I was very sceptical at first, thinking it just my mind being so determined to AP, that I began to fool myself. But after MUCH confirmation from many different opinions, I realised I was APing.

I probably haven't explained it well but if you need further clarification I'll try my best.
>>
>>18579610
I get restless when i try this. feels claustrophobic and hot just laying there. any tips?
>>
File: 37783090.jpg (327KB, 1000x715px) Image search: [Google]
37783090.jpg
327KB, 1000x715px
>>18580536
This is awakened kundalini purifying blockages in the nadis (energy channels). After hitting the navel chakra it spreads through the body and powers supernatural perception once reaching the third eye or ajna chakra

When I awoke my kundalini I was doing some really intense pranayama, breathing as if I got a message from a friend they were gonna fucking kill themselves and was running to save them. After a few minutes I became aware how to reverse the apana and prana vayus and slowed my breathing, and suddenly the energy pulled me automatically into mudras and my body started vibrating so violently I thought it was gonna tear itself apart! I tried to escape in fear but I couldn't overpower the overwhelming energy controlling my body. I couldn't even move my eyes! It was as if I was possessed!

Then vision gradually became 100x more detailed and I could see the texture of individual hairs in peripheral vision and feel the nadis and every cell in my body. Adrenaline started pumping so hard like I really fucked up and was gonna die. Then revelations started pouring into my mind, each one the most mind blowing one I needed to know most for my spiritual progress, but each one kept coming one moment after another, my mind constantly being completely blown away like it was being slammed through walls endlessly. I was melting into infinity, downloading the whole universe, and my ego was completely unready to dissolve. And the whole time it felt like bolts of lightning and intense TV static surging through every cell of my body. It was molten lava surging up my spine and exploding in my head!

Afterwards my body was cold as ice and I became horribly burnt out and depressed, unable to tell anyone or process what the hell happened. I saw my whole life was an illusion and couldn't sleep. Whenever a dream would come I'd be completely lucid and feel kundalini rising and freak the fuck out

But it's all good! The universe doesn't give you more than you can handle
>>
>>18580322
I only get sleep paralysis if I sleep on my back, but sleeping on my back is incredibly difficult for me and not relaxing at all unless I've gone a long time without sleep.
>>
>>18582897
I've experienced that several times, and the last time I reached the level when I understood things that I almost couldn't imagine ando who are absolutely impossible to explain.
Do you thinks I still can go farer?
>>
>>18582897
My god, the contrived explanations and systems never cease to amaze me. What is essentially tricking yourself into feeling hallucinogenic sensations by training is marketed as the ultimate self-creation tool, mystical health conduit electricity, and mounds of other garbage it is claimed to be like . Yes your contrived methods can train you to bend your perception of the world, but all the other claims tacked onto it are garbage and arbitrary. You were sold a bunk belief system along with your techniques, bro. What you're doing is perception-bending, and just as kulandili is bending your perception of physical sensation, and seeing "visions" in a deep trance state bends your visual perception, your "enlightenment" was you bending your mood and emotions, essentially getting high off your own brain chemistry. You'll find that every trained mystical experience is such mind bending and there are no limits, but if you don't keep them in check and realize what they are you could become self-deluded by forming an addictive bond between the experiences you induce and your perception of your power/knowledge and ability. You become another blathering "prophet" or sage or deluded wizard.

Also the universe gives no fucks about you because it has no fucks to give. I mean just imagine a lot of people living now or in history, tooons of people have had more than they could handle. There's no safety net preventing you from falling.

TL;DR check yourself before you wreck yourself.
>>
>>18583985
Why does this dick bother posting here? Some sad wanker who's never actually experienced anything trying to tell us what to believe. Every thread with altered perception we get this dweeb.

But he does have one point for Mr. Mudra, 'the universe doesn't give us more than we can handle' is absolute bollocks. Dangerous and delusional thinking. You can fuck yourself up permanently with pranayama and kundalini practices. Avoid, you don't need them.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.