[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a particular diet to open your perception? When I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: xk2QqG2.jpg (52KB, 540x694px) Image search: [Google]
xk2QqG2.jpg
52KB, 540x694px
Is there a particular diet to open your perception? When I was vegetarian I was much more sensitive than now. I started eating fish again for my health, but it seems like it has closed something inside me.
>>
>>18576369
You have aroused my interest.
>>
>>18576374
What do you want to know?
>>
>>18576379
Does this diet help with spirituality?
>>
yeah, peoples' sensitivity, empathy and overall spirituality is so shit today due to consumption of large amounts of animal products. I find it easier to meditate, im calmer after going veg. We've never eaten as much meat as now
>>
>>18576369

There are theories floating around that there's "communication" between what you eat and yourself. Often times an animal lives and dies in agony. And consuming it's flesh has a negative effect on your body and mind because of this. As opposed to eating plants which doesn't feel as complex emotions as animals.

I find the theory extra unsettling because the more complex and conscious a being seems to be the more reluctant humans are to eat it. See dogs, dolphins, monkeys and cannibalism.

On the other hand these things are pretty similar to the theories that water has "memory"
>>
Eating meat is not as much of a problem. Especially fish BUT make sure to pay your respect to the animal that was killed for your survival. Basically pray before the meal but to the pain/suffering of the animal. Also for anything else just top and appreciate the labour that went into that meal. From the ground to your mouth.

It really makes it better.
>>
>>18576686

This is another things I've heard theories about. Before you had to dig the food from the ground or pick it from the trees and bushes. You had to slay that wild beast with your bare hands and there was satisfaction, appreciation and respect when it was done. Now it's industrial. Devoid of soul and sense of meaning. Alot of people mean it hurts the one eating the food to not be connected to it emotionally
>>
>>18576369
It doesnt matter how you feel about your food or what kind of woo woo sensible spirituality faggotshit you think there is going on. Digestion an entirely explained and understood biological and chemical process.
You people are literally romantisizing shit right now
>>
>>18576743

That's it guys. We can go home. This fellow here have the solution to shit like placebo effects, the exact biological process behind allergies emerging. He knows the precise effect of hormones and their secretion through attitude and emotion on the digestive system. He has solved the mystery of the diversity or food preference, the sudden cravings for food pregnant people get. He has solved IBS. This guy can use logic and science to explain eeeeeverything.

Us religious nerds should thank you sir. *tips fedora*
>>
File: 1458608200277.jpg (56KB, 525x650px) Image search: [Google]
1458608200277.jpg
56KB, 525x650px
>>18576369

Yes OP certain diets make you meek, what just closed when you started eating actual food again and not kale turtle leaves is your vagina.

You need oils and fats to maintain a healthy testosterone levels as well as to compliment higher brain functions. That omega 3 in the fish you ate has also beem shown to help against Alzheimer's.

If you actually wanted to emulate a diet of what our Paleolithic ancestors ate for several million years then 3/4ths of your calories would come from animal fat and the other quarter from animal protein.

The catalyst for our brains evolution was animal fat.

Don't listen to stupid vegan bullshit unless you want to end up an emasculated nu male with an iq in the double digits.
>>
>>18576803
>le hat meme
wow, hot feelings you have there.

But baseless assumptions and needlessly bringing up unrelated subjects for no reason aside, please explain how eating fish affect perception aside from the obvious effects of its chemical components. No need to get all passive aggressive again with your accusations. Just explain, where do you think I am wrong
>>
>>18576369
I was vegetarian for 3 years but have been eating meat since Christmas. If anything I become more spiritually inclined.
>>
>>18576829
I think anon was trying to say

"Known science aside, there is a chance that there is something beyond our current comprehension at play. Which is the point of this thread, to discuss such possibilities, and share opinions on the matter. Your post seems to dismiss such things instantly without giving it any further thought, and therefore does not contribute to the topic at hand."
>>
Let me tell you something OP.

I have struggled with my diet for years now. I am allergic to any product containing cow. So beef, cheese, milk....which is like a lot of food.

So i cut cow as much out of my diet as possible. And I eat way less meat. The issue is, we need some meat in our diet. Humans are omnivores. We need protein and fats for our nervous and musculo-skeletal systems. Eating beans, lentils, and coconuts can supply us with some of the fats and some protein. But not enough.

I am actually on my "no cow" diet because of nervous system issues caused by overconsumption of beef and dairy that lead to inflammation in my body.

But I have to eat some animal products because it is important for my body.

Balance is key. We eat too much beef/dairy. If you explore other proteins (plant and animal based) you'll feel better. Eat a varied diet. And make sure it is as fresh as possible. Start gardening and hunting.
>>
>>18576850
Well, I disagree with the notion that disagreeing with an assumption is somehow off-topic. Not a good place for circlejerking here, sorry.
>>
>>18576865
Wasn't saying off-topic, just doesn't add much. And I couldn't agree more... /x/ would be terrible if it was only circlejerking.
>>
>>18576871
It actually adds something. Something more than vague spiritual woo woo talk. I was basically suggesting to OP, that a nutrition expert or something like that could tell him a lot about how which diet will affect his body and mood.
Not saying having certain ceremonies before/while having a meal is bad or anything
>>
>>18576897
Well now you're suggesting that, and that isn't a half-bad idea. I don't care either way, I just stepped in to say what anon was (I think) getting at in a less hostile way. No dogs in this fight for me, I'll take my leave now.
>>
>>18576815
>what are chia seeds
>what are flax seeds
>what are leafy greens
>what are supplements
>what are nuts
>what are beans
You've never tried to go vegetarian, you've never done the research, and you're doing a terrible job at pretending you have. It takes fifteen seconds to google a decent veg. nutrition guide.
I don't care when people eat meat around me, so I don't go out of my way to tell omnivores what vitamins I think they're missing. I think you know deep down you're hiding behind a bunch of bullshit excuses, so when someone has the audacity to eat less meat than you it makes you all jumpy and insecure. I don't know if it's funny or sad.
>>
>>18577579
>vegetarian feels the need to establish his supposed moral superiority
wow, you are a living cliche. enjoy your b12 faggot. Nobody cares about your picky eating habbits
>>
>>18576369
Bereshut bara, Elohim, Ha sammayim wa ha eretz. (Genesis 1.1.1)

Abracad abra, Alakazam, Ham Sandwich.

Written in the Book of Life. The Flesh wrapped in Heavenly Bread (Logos).

You are the ham, and now that you have seen the nakedness of your father you shall be cursed, coursed, caroused, into eating a ham sandwich as sin offering.

Send those demons into the pig, eat the pig, eat the demon and wrap it all up in the Logos.

Exorcise.

Ex Re Kek.

>No joke, the Creator has a sense of humour.
>Who would have guessed?
>>
>>18577616
Dude, stop being a faggot, you clearly got wrecked, you little bitch. Why don't you cry about it on /b/ instead of being a dumb faggot obviously insecure about his masculinity. No one feels the need to posture that much unless they're a latent homosexual.

>>>/b/
>>
>>18577624
>all that projecting
why are vegfags always so easily triggered and emotionally unstable?
But please at least stop shitposting and also stop spreading lies and bullshit about biology like the rest of your kind. No reason to be proud of your picky eating habbits, really. I dont like pears. But I dont go around bragging about it and start lecturing people what they could eat instead of pears. grow up
>>
>>18576369

just cigarettes and oxazepam all day
>>
>>18576369
By eating other lifeforms meat, you absorb their suffering. It is unhealthy for your body as much as it is for your spirituality.
>>
>>18577683
I think you missed the point of being veg there friend! Plenty of vegans/vegetarians like the taste of meet (see soy meat substitutes), so your comparison to your dislike of pears is completely stupid!
>>
>>18578693
*meat :'(((
>>
>>18577624
>>18578693
nu-male detected
>>
>>18578549
that sounds like the life.
>>
>>18578880
genuinely unlikable human bean detected
>>
>>18578693
it is being a picky eater. thus accurate comparison
>>
>>18576369
Well, we know fasting can open the doors of perception.
Perhaps eating lightly for a long period of time can have the same effect.

Don't fly too high, though: you'll burn up. Best to come back down to earth and eat meat now and then.
>>
File: 1251225280025.jpg (67KB, 300x321px) Image search: [Google]
1251225280025.jpg
67KB, 300x321px
>>18577579
I WAS a vegetarian for more than two decades and what he said is spot on.

Research something known as "bio-availability". A little knowledge of kinesiology would not hurt either.

Also look read a little about the anatomical differences between human beings and true herbivores.
>>
>>18576803
FINISH HIM!
>>
>>18576369
There are two types of people in this world. Vegans and animal abusers. What closed is the door to enlightenment.
>>
File: 1475899701679.png (44KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1475899701679.png
44KB, 657x527px
>Tfw 1488 Veganaryanmasterrace toobeeonnest
>>
>>18576369
your perceptions heighten because you deprived your body of meat. the omnivore human needs those proteins and shit so you go into hunting mode
your senses are better because your body is demanding you find an animal to kill and eat. simple natural instinct
>>
>>18583420
This has to be one of the worst reasoning's behind the upturn of health effects for not eating meat that I've ever heard. Your senses are better because you go into "hunting mode"? Lmfao. I hope this is a meme. At least the "humans brains grew after they started eating meat" meme has some basis to it because it takes a couple of brain cells to make tools, hunt, kill, and skin an animal to eat.
>>
>>18583485
they said heightened senses, not health. there's no upturn in health. every vegan I've ever met is a scrawny sickly looking fuck unless he's dosing himself with a pile if supplements
>>
>>18576369
Idk hopefully theres a diet that stops radicals from breaking borders and sneaking in the fucking country using a condom.
>>
>>18583485
>"humans brains grew after they started eating meat" meme
thats not a meme at all. read a book nigger. Not saying it is a great argument against a vegan lifestyle or anything, but facts are facts
>>
You were much more sensative becaude you lost testosterone on a cuck diet invented by jewish women
>>
>>18577624
your self awareness is scary!
>>
Awful lot of bollocks talked above. Want to feel lighter and clearer and more sensitive? Give up wheat, and for some people, dairy as well. Wheat is the main one though. Meat doesn't make the slightest difference to me.
>>
File: 1480768432585.jpg (177KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1480768432585.jpg
177KB, 1280x1280px
>>18583289
Mein comrade. Nothing strengthens intuition and widens perception than not consuming flesh, fluid, and bones of fellow once living creatures. Unfortunately, that also often means more misery as empathy increases. Hopefully the globalists' schemes to keep everybody swallowing all of the poison will one day come to an end. And if it doesn't, oh well. We did our parts at least. We needn't feel so guilty for having failed. (((They))) always had/ve the advantage after all.
>>
>>18576645
lmao bullshit, we are the greatest long distance runners of all time, no other animal can run further than us and our eyes are positioned front and centre like other predators. Ketones are made from fat and the human heart runs best on them over glucose and the brain when provided ketones and glucose will use up to 60% ketones for all its needs. It is far more energy dense. We have excellent minds for tracking prey they we chased and outsmarted through teamwork.
>>
>>18585798
>Nothing strengthens intuition and widens perception than not consuming flesh, fluid, and bones of fellow once living creatures.

Not true for me. I was vegetarian for two years, almost vegan, and did it properly with a good diet. That was over 25 years ago. Sometimes I eat veggie for a few days or a week, sometimes not. Eating meat doesn't make the slightest difference to my perception or intuition. I'm a meditator and a healer so I know the difference.

Other people's physiologies may be different, so YMMV.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.