[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dreams and the sun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: sun.jpg (1MB, 2776x2756px) Image search: [Google]
sun.jpg
1MB, 2776x2756px
I only ever dream when someone wakes me from sleep and I fall back into it, but I don't dream normally. I usually have dreams about the future. Sometimes it can be a few weeks or months for me but usually it's the next or that same day. I forget about it happening but then when it happens I remember my dream and think it's really weird but have no idea n how to explain it. I told my mom and she said she was a little girl and was at school she went outside and the sun was too bright so she closed her eyes and couldn't open them, but when she did it was a year later and the sun was getting brighter again but she forced her eyes open and when to a different classroom than what she remembered a few seconds ago because she had new memories and felt like it was right and when she told her teacher about it she just thought she was crazy. Can anyone explain what went on in any of these?
>>
>>18575122
your way of communicating is confusing.

try using more periods and less run on sentences.
>>
No, let me punctuate how I want. >:(
>>
>>18575132
I have dreams of the future too. and they always come true. I get the impression that the dream is programming the future.
I also dream of cthlulu and giant monstrous abominations.

do you dream of cthlulu?
>>
>>18575139
answer me
>>
>>18575122
>I told my mom and she said she was a little girl
>>
>>18575122
>she forced her eyes open and when to a different classroom
>>
>>18575122
>I forget about it happening but then when it happens I remember
>>
>>18575139
When I was batshit insane he fucked with me a bit but he's my dog now.

I've dreamt of him at times. One time I went to a maximum magical security prison and was gonna let him out. On the door was a note: Never look him in the eyes.
Well I opened up and heard some strange voices -ignored them though- then I started to speak to him it seemed on his expression and body language that this was way too long ago anyone had done that with him. Yeah I looked him in the eye and I could feel his spirit trying to get into my own through the eyes. But I let him knew I was in command by some light gestures.

Then we ran away from his cell and boarded a spacecraft(me the pilot) And we left orbit in awesome speed. But then I thought to myself isn't this mother fucker having a bit too much fun, and the dream ended in that exact second. Dont know how I feel about that though kek.
>>
>>18575122
>I forget about it happening but then when it happens I remember

This would be a vicious loop.
>>
>>18575122
if you really aw the future right you would only see meteors and shit because were heading towards end times my fellow humans
>>
>>18575122
Your dream reminds me of an experienc I had, to while high on some rare shrooms... Are you into fungis?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.