[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

x comes to patreon town

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: circle4.jpg (39KB, 500x389px)
circle4.jpg
39KB, 500x389px
Hey /x/ - if you could ask a fellow /x/phile to do something and put that something up on youtube - what would you be curious to check out?

Skys the limit or small stuff, any ideas?

Some ideas to get you started

Camp a week looking for skinwalkers in a national forest.

Visit a location from a popular show like ghost adventures and see what all their fuss was about.

Visit the warren museum.

Visit Mohenjo Daro with a geiger counter

you get the idea!
>>
>>18574987
Put a sharpie in your pooper
>>
Succubus action.

Or some catacombs, such as the London one.
>>
>>18575082

Most succubus summonings are pretty cheap to pull off - do you have any ideas that are more expensive and/or require travel?

Like the catacombs, more of that stuff please!
>>
>>18574987
Seriously ... weekly or bi-monthly. Research and search for evidence of MIB. Hidden camera and lav mic for best results during an actual search. You can start off (for lols and if you live in America) by filing a request under the Freedom of Information Act for information regarding the "Men in Black" phenomenon. Be descriptive about the phenomenon, and for shits and giggles, request that Trump sign it -- just in the off chance he starts tweeting about in a paranoid frenzy. Maybe even get Malik Obama to go on a tangent as well.

Rational: They say the harder you look for something, the more likely you are to be confronted by it. Whether it's real or not. So either you find something, or we get to watch you go off the deep end.
>>
>>18574987
Aggro some gangstalkers
>>
>>18575173

Can you tell me exactly HOW I'd go about doing that?

>>18575097

Sounds fun and interesting but not too expensive. Any specific locations I might visit as part of the search?
>>
>>18575237
If you go with the hidden camera/lav mic setup I suggested, that can get expensive. Depends on quality odd camera and audio, and in a lot of cases, you'll be paying for brand name.

Locations: There at least, you'll have some variety. George Noory had the usual fare a couple weeks ago on coast to coast. Mostly the unhinged calling in, forgetting their medication, but the guest was at least interesting . Shame I forgot who. Locations mentioned were basically anyplace dark. Dark, overcast day, in the shade of something, on a dark, "lonely road," under a street lamp at night. Places you'd feel isolated, even while a lot of people are around. Keeping that in mind, probably anyplace someone has made claims of seeing MIB that are considered "credible" by the same who write books about it.

Seriously, if you're strapped for ideas, that show is great for late night crerpypasta and laughs. You'll have plenty. If you're searching for videos, you can find some old stuff on the subject with Noory, Art Bell or their guest hosts (usually George Napp), and a lot of unrelated but entertaining stuff ... like a shit poster calling in, describing the plot of Fallout 3 like a prophetic dream. Some John Titor crap as well. Hell, one guest wrote a book on the food fairies and aliens and the like eat. You'll have tons of ideas to work with.
>>
Spend a few nights in aokigahara or some other haunted Asian place. We all know Asian ghosts are scariest.
>>
>>18575377
Almost forgot. If you plan to travel. Try Nevada. The Nevada Hell Hounds are an interesting, but seldom talked about subject. "Ghosts" n things.
>>
Try going to the Superstition Mountains. Specifically, go during summer, just before the monsoons hit. You're trying to be there during a full on dust storm. The Apaches thought that the gateway to hell was in those mountains, and that dust storms there were the drafts blowing out from the entrance. You will see and hear some pretty bizarre stuff in the dust storms in those mountains, whatever the cause is.
>>
>>18575392
>>18575397
>>18575934
>>18575377

These are awesome and great, do you guys have more? I'd really appreciate more!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.