[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

redpill me on Kennedy's assassination did pic related act alone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

redpill me on Kennedy's assassination
did pic related act alone?
>>
More than likely not.

The news reported around 5 or 6 different guns were used by Lee Harvey Oswald instead of just one.

How could people describe the gun to be so many diff models?
>>
>>18574890
>The news reported around 5 or 6 different guns were used by Lee Harvey Oswald instead of just one.
Oswald confirmed as multi-limb octopus like creature.
>>
>>18575158
There might have been multiple shooters but that isn't really evidence of it. Reporters are notoriously bad at identifying guns.
>>
>>18574890
Yes, and gangster Jacob Rubenstein one shot killed Oswald out of a feeling of patriotism and loyalty to the U.S.
>>
>>18574890
Oswald was probably a lone shooter, but at this point it's a meaningless argument. If there was a conspiracy to kill Kennedy, the conspirators have long since beaten the conspiracy-theorists. The CTs have nothing definite and you can only spend so many decades looking for something... and finding nothing.

I give it another generation and the CT personality type will have found something else to obsess about.
>>
hey, how can we be sure the cia wasn't involved in kennedy's assassination?

well, he's dead, isn't he?
>>
>>18574890

wasn't he killed by the federal reserve bank?

it was a bank who borrowed money to the government, and kennedy firmed an act to stop them doing so.
>>
File: 1627060-comedian.jpg (23KB, 423x316px) Image search: [Google]
1627060-comedian.jpg
23KB, 423x316px
>>18575158
I think the comedian was a part of the plot maybe
>>
File: 1a1.png (334KB, 600x404px) Image search: [Google]
1a1.png
334KB, 600x404px
James Files.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxtrFoh3Pao
>>
My theory

>Oswald was the only Marine to defect to a communist country in peace time, and not only was he welcomed back but he was given a 'repatriation sum' or something, actually a lot of cash
>he's learned Russian, has a Belorussian wife, wants to go to Cuba. Basically I think he was a CIA spy who turned commie and they saw potential
>Denied Cuban visa at the embassy in Mexico, but when he got back he got a room temporarily with the Paine family
>Ruth Paine friended him so she could learn Russian to set up letter writing campaigns in the USSR. She also organized ProNica, a Nicaraguan solidarity movement that shipped them supplies (Ruth is still alive and saying this, I've actually been to her home)
>I think there were Cuban spies in pro Nica and the embassy in Mexico City who heard about Oswald. These spies wanted JFK dead as revenge for letting them get slaughtered at the Bay of Pigs and refusing to send aid like he promised. CIA wanted him gone too, and the two groups plotted
>someone in the movement offered Oswald a lot of cash to shoot JFK, said he'd have plane tickets

That's why six witnesses saw him casually strolling around the road behind his house. He wasn't even mad when officer Tippit walked up, but he got mad when the cop tried to arrest him. I bet Oswald was told to wait for tickets and a get away from a dirty cop down the road from the Texas Theater. Got mad, wasted the guy, then tried to bail.

Tl;dr CIA used angry Cubans to waste their biggest threat.
>>
>>18574890
Yes, he was a lone operative who was not linked to the CIA, the mafia, or Vatican in any way. Good day!
>>
>>18580504
> he acted alone
> CIAnon

... this seems like a trustworthy post, I am content and will never question the situation again
>>
>>18580518
Glad you came to this conclusion. Have a nice day!
>>
File: photo.jpg (53KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
53KB, 900x900px
>>18575158
>Oswald confirmed as multi-limb octopus like creature.
>>
>>18574890
i rememebr watchin a docu that that killer shot was from a sewer opening as the car slowed down,resulting in most of hes grey matter ending up in jackies lap.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM
>>
>>18574890

>there were 6+ shooters
>most were Cuban but Woody Harelsons father was one
>the kill shot came from the storm drain
>Bush 41 was heavily involved
>>
Do some research you morons, it was both impossible to make that many shots in that time, he was in the kitchen at the time, and many other critical pieces of evidence prove he was a patsy
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.