[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shady Associations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

I have some associations in my past I dearly wish I didn't have. Anyone else? Let's write them down. If you're bold, name names. If not, initials and explanation will do. (pic related, a blue-eyed redhead)
>>
>>18574620
One of my friends is a mentally handicapped guy. I'm only friends with him out of pity. I feel bad for the guy, but he can't be helped because of his low intelligence. I want to be a great person and always do good so I keep in contact with him to see how he is doing, even know I know he will always be doing bad.
It is a bizarre relationship in my opinion.
>>
>>18574628
This is a lovely story and you have a good heart. Pity is a form of love, you know. It's a particularly painful form of love, sometimes, but it is love. Sociopaths are unable to feel pity of any kind. Do you get any kind of personal enjoyment from being with your friend? Even if it's a feeling of your own goodness? Then you are doing a good thing. As long as you're not exploiting the poor creature in some way your friendship is a kindness.

However, (OP here) I was thinking about people in your life that, in retrospect, you wish you'd never met. Due to a certain degree of google-able infamy. I understand that most people on 4chan are 25 years old and have not yet arrived at the age where one's childhood friends or teenage dates could have made such a mark on the wide world, but certainly there are people out there who, knowing what they know, do not trust certain people in their lives

Here's the test I always imagine in my mind: you know that when something serious goes down the friends and associates of that person get a knock on their door. And it's usually two people with Federal badges (this has never actually happened to me but I'm pretty sure how it goes down). They sit down with you and say, "We understand that you know someone by the name of ___ ___…" and then you get to hear about how someone you knew is a terrorist or serial killer or whatever. And I believe they ask you another question after ascertaining that you, indeed, know such a person. I think they ask, "Would it surprise you if __ ___ did ______?" I guess I'm really focusing on this because I remember right after the Boston bombing NPR was interviewing a kid from his class in high school and the kid was saying how, "No way he could have done something like that. No way he was cool."

That's what I'm talking about, for younger people. Anyone have some fishy associations like that?
>>
>>18574665
Nothing to that extent OP, but back in Colorado Springs (before pot was completely legal) would get rolled up on by the fuzz from time to time, smoking weed in parking lots or wherever.

My old high school made pretty regular news headlines for big heroin busts, goth kids, jocks, stoners, smart kids, everyone tussled with dope a little.

When the cops there busted kids smoking weed, they really just wanted to find out who was slinging smack. One time a cop asked if I knew "x, y, or z" (all of whom I'd hung out with in the previous week or two) and I had to pretend I didn't so that my friends wouldn't get they doors busted in and lose everything, even though they were selling heroin to kids who were OD'ing on it
>>
>>18574679
>>18574665
22 yrs old now, got the fuck out of Colorado right before every goddamn East Coast hipster bro and their moms moved in. All the heroin, psychotic returned soldiers, meth labs and military poisoning belong to the new-age tourist-hippies now.
>>
>>18574679
You did the right thing. I remember when I first started smoking weed (I had to learn because I was such a good girl) my boyfriend told me, "someone has to sell." That means that if you smoke, you NEVER rat on the person who sold it to you.
>>
>>18574684
Portland is the same. God, that place is a total hellhole.
>>
>>18574665
>This is a lovely story and you have a good heart. Pity is a form of love, you know. It's a particularly painful form of love, sometimes, but it is love. Sociopaths are unable to feel pity of any kind. Do you get any kind of personal enjoyment from being with your friend? Even if it's a feeling of your own goodness? Then you are doing a good thing. As long as you're not exploiting the poor creature in some way your friendship is a kindness.
How upbringing. Thank you for that perspective my anon b/rother. Sometimes the best advice and info is found here on /x/.
>>
Alright. I get you. B- - - muthafucking' J - - - - - -.

That muthafucka. Google Apple. There.
>>
>>18574705
I'm your sister. Or, more likely, mother.
>>
Op is a cop
Smash a fuckin snitch
>>
>>18574716
lol… I'm not a cop. I'm actually out on bail for a 3rd degree felony.
>>
>>18574716
I get you, though. My thread is, in and of itself, rather shady. I guess I'm just fishing to see if there's anyone out there that has this eerie feeling that one's destiny was tied up in something they'd rather be free of…
>>
>>18574725
Colorado guy here again. OP I have this eerie feeling that my destiny is one that others may get tangled up in and rather be free of it, as opposed to vice versa.. Hard sayin though. The Tribal Hoose is finna take over music, education, and virtual reality once it hits bigger
>>
>>18574679
>my friends wouldn't get their doors busted in and lose everything..
>even though they were selling heroin to kids who were OD'ing on it.

You're a real Saint.
>>
I am no
> shady lady .
>>
File: xubu7.jpg (49KB, 486x412px) Image search: [Google]
xubu7.jpg
49KB, 486x412px
Was friend with this one dude for about 6 months. He became my best friend quite fast. Slowly but surely I start to find out more and more about him. He was an insanly angry dude that would turn on the flip of a switch (never truly freaked on me since I was his only friend). Tells me he schizophrenic and depressed. Try to talk and help him out. Slowly gets crazier amd crazier. All he EVER wants to do is drink and do drugs. Got to a point where I was kinda over it. Slowly but surely stop hanging out with him less and less. A few weeks after not hanging out with him I find put he freaked put and beat up his ex gf and was on the run. He tried to text me and ask for help. I never replied. He eventually got caught. A few months later he tries to contact me again saying he was gonna come over if I didnt reply. I didnt and was prepared for if he did show up.

Long story short, dude was fucking nuts and I pray I never see him again. Wouldn't be surprised if he kills someone one day. Cant lie though when he was being a good friend the dude was fucking ace. Theres a lot more about him and shit but Ill spare ya the deets.
>>
>>18574620
One time I fucked a stray dog in the ass, now he's the house pet. I named him Boris.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.