[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scary Dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1480069947737.gif (636KB, 600x436px) Image search: [Google]
1480069947737.gif
636KB, 600x436px
No RP here /x/ been lurking a few months, just had a messed up dream and thought I would share it.

Already sparse, only like 3 lines of detail but this is what remains.

I am heading down some stairs, flowing with worms (outside), the insects are somehow sentiently angry. I am with a young girl, I turn to her and say, "I wonder if we have a soul". She replies back that we do, she was shown by her elders when she was younger, you just need to turn around look into yourself. It lies there in the dark alone.

Then I woke up, and the hypnongogic fear started, for those familiar with sleep paralysis, you will know this well. But the really messed up part is it felt like my head was being twisted forcibly sideways and my mouth forced open. Had to fight out of it, as you do with sleep paralysis. I've never had physical manifestations from sleep paralysis. My current theory is I was falling asleep again so my head was lolling to the left.

I have left my body a few times when I way younger, always into a distorted view of my own house, but the "ability" faded with time whereby I slowly became stuck while trying to get out where my top half could leave and my legs not. Although I personally believe this is a part of the hallucination and not my spirit leaving my body. I dont really buy into spirits/afterlife. Weirdly my whole family had sleep paralysis with my mother also leaving her body as a child, so the hallucinations seem to be somewhat hereditary.

Sorry if the post seems scattery, im half asleep and full of adrenaline from the dream.
>>
Hail Stolas!!
>>
No thoughts? Many hours later and this is still on my mind
>>
>>18576748

I just came here.

The maggots are the 5dimesional parasites infection we are facing.
Basically they are moloch and they are hunting for people like you and the girl, people who has the potential to be something.
Moloch is a parasite and can't kill whitaud human help.
People like you and the girl is inmune to their mind control, a real danger to his reign
this is why they have to kill us when we are babies, even kids are stronger than moloch.
You are being called to protect the girl.
If you look inside of you , will find darkness, fear not this darkness, because is your soul ,
Light or dark is irrelevant to the universe, what matters are your actions so hold back any judgement.
Begun a meditation program and be ready for anything.
>>
interesting reading. Kind of weird since I almost died 3 times during my birth
>>
did you have any weird dreams after this?
>>
nah - I got up and walked around, generally when sleep paralysis start, it doesnt stop and I will loop in and out for hours, so yeah, popped onto /x/ as a random dream/ creepy journal to try get my mind off of it.

Had loads of creepy shit in my youth though, scariest being 8 hooded robed figures around my bed, chanting and laughing. Also probably hallucinations but slept with the light on and bibles everywhere for a good 2 months after that.
>>
I was standing in front of the bathroom sink, staring at myself in the mirror. I rubbed the back of my neck and head and felt a small tear on my scalp. I pulled at the edges of it. It hurt, but in the sort of raw, satisfying way a scab does when it's ready to come off. After I opened the hole a few inches wide, I felt my skull underneath gently crumble away like an eggshell. I kept touching my brain, pushing my fingers into it a little deeper each time as I stared into my eyes in the mirror.

After about five minutes I decided to abort the dream and woke myself up. I'm not sure where I was going with this. It wasn't scary so much as unsettling.
>>
I was being chased by something and was killed. Right after that I woke up and felt really sweaty. Then I tried to move but wasn't able too. So I spent my time lying there for hours until I fell asleep again. Scariest shit that ever happened to me. I noticed that after that didn't really dream anymore. Before I had pretty vivid dreams that I remembered but after that there was no more dreaming for me. When I fell asleep It felt like I woke up instantly
>>
hail Stolas!
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.